What's new

Hasina signed her resignation yesterday

You are free to have your view, I do not share it.

BAL, BNP, JP, JI economic policies are almost identical. BAL had continuity which is the only difference. They have not done a single thing that the other parties would not have done.

What we need are peaceful transitions of power, not one party rule by BAL.

Ershad had an iron grip - achieved bugger all!

Just beautified Rangpur and increased the comfort of the officer class.

Sylhetis were hounded at Dhaka airport.

Hasina stopped the extortion of Sylhetis at Dhaka airport.

Please name a single democratic country that has successfully developed since WW2?

Democracy does not work in 3rd world countries.

You cannot get any long term planning when parties change every 5 years.

Nuclear power stations take 10 years to build from initial proposal and Russians more than likely would not have become interested in working with BD if the old party system was in place as they would have no assurance what party would be in power after a few years.

BD economy would have been significantly weaker if AL had not been in power since 2009.
It would have made some progress for sure but definitely would not have now been the fastest growing large developing economy in the world.

No country has developed through democracy. EVER!

Name one?

Democracy comes after development not before.

I legitimately do wonder what will happen with Hasina, she obviously isn't getting younger. Say what you will it does require quite a bit of cunning and foresight to remain at the top of Bangladeshi politics for this long. I don't see anyone else with such characteristics to replace her so who knows how long it takes to regain some sense of stability after her departure. My question is what possible future leaders are you guys actually optimistic for?

I legitimately do wonder what will happen with Hasina, she obviously isn't getting younger. Say what you will it does require quite a bit of cunning and foresight to remain at the top of Bangladeshi politics for this long. I don't see anyone else with such characteristics to replace her so who knows how long it takes to regain some sense of stability after her departure. My question is what possible future leaders are you guys actually optimistic for?
i am surprised that you guys forget it . every dictator leaves a chaos and vacuum and hasina is no difference . this is how long term dictatorships are . when they are here everything look nice once they go everything turns upside down .

I do not understand why BD people tolerate Hasina and BAL.

BD badly needs a revolution like Srilanka to kickout Hasina and BAL out of BD permanently.

China and Pakistan should provide support to BD military to get rid of Hasina.

Do anything but dont let the chowkidars dictate u anything. Dont let the uniformed servants become decision makers, keep them away and punish them if they even look towards a political leader. Learn this lesson from Pakistan or else BD will become like Pakistan.

How can anyone shake hands with that fascist Modi is beyond me to understand.

1662650724673.png

Bangladesh will be in utter chaos after she leaves.

Any leader will be a puppet of the military.

And the military will be beholden to USA. Who will empower the mullahs.

BD will be back to the sad old days of Zia and Ershad. Two despotic and useless leaders.

Bangladesh will be in utter chaos after she leaves.

Any leader will be a puppet of the military.

And the military will be beholden to USA. Who will empower the mullahs.

BD will be back to the sad old days of Zia and Ershad. Two despotic and useless leaders.

Hasina is a lackey of India.

She needs to be kicked out.

No Muslim should support BAL and India.

No country has developed through democracy. EVER!

Name one?

Democracy comes after development not before.

Don't worry about some of the emotional posts we are seeing here.

They think Hasina is enslaving BD to India that they would contemplate sending BD back 20 years in order to go back to the multi-party mess that has spectacularly failed all over the developing world since WW2.

You do not realise how good you are having it till you lose it.

Luckily Hasina is here to stay till 2029 and so BD should be fine after that time. It will then be developed and educated enough and so we won't see the return of street thuggery as people will be too busy with other more important stuff then.

Don't worry about some of the emotional posts we are seeing here.

They think Hasina is enslaving BD to India that they would contemplate sending BD back 20 years in order to go back to the multi-party mess that has spectacularly failed all over the developing world since WW2.

You do not realise how good you are having it till you lose it.

Luckily Hasina is here to stay till 2029 and so BD should be fine after that time. It will then be developed and educated enough and so we won't see the return of street thuggery as people will be too busy with other more important stuff then.

Bro, I am beginning to doubt she can last till 2030.

She has made some poor choices recently. No doubt due to the pressure from USA.

Bro, I am beginning to doubt she can last till 2030.

She has made some poor choices recently. No doubt due to the pressure from USA.

That's what people have been saying about her since she came into office.

Not sure whether you remember the even worse BD "slave" insults when she first came into office. That at a time with a much poorer economy and she did not have the same track record for economic competence she has now.

She has delivered the best performing economy in the developing world and the people that matter like the top generals in BA know that they have never had it so good.

Allow some to vent a little and then they will find something else to talk about.

That's what people have been saying about her since she came into office.

Not sure whether you remember the even worse BD "slave" insults when she first came into office. That at a time with a much poorer economy and she did not have the same track record for economic competence she has now.

She has delivered the best performing economy in the developing world and the people that matter like the top generals in BA know that they have never had it so good.

Allow some to vent a little and then they will find something else to talk about.

Our military is just too greedy. They create chaos and are easily bought. And they are not very patriotic.

If they think political chaos will benefit them - they will stage a coup in the name of restoring democracy.

USA, as always, will support the coup.

Back
Top Bottom