What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

What a twisted way of explaining something in favor of propaganda.
Moeen has no stake in Trust Bank, he just holds the position of Chairmanship of Trust Bank as the Army Chief (Trust Bank is owned by army welfare trust). The post is symbolic and he is not getting paid for that. The board of dirctors run the affairs.
Its like any other Public Commercial Bank where a whole bunch of Govt Employess are made as Board of Directors and Chairman. The BB rules for Private commercial Bank does not really apply here.
It probably works the way BASIC bank works..

Thanks

No there are actual allegations of corruption against the army chief. He took a 1 crore loan while his brother was MD. This is completely against the law and banking rules. He paid back the money but has not explained where he got the money from. He should be investigated by the ACC.

There are strict rules against chairmen and directors of banks taking loans and this was breached in this case.

Last edited:
No there are actual allegations of corruption against the army chief. He took a 1 crore loan while his brother was MD. This is completely against the law and banking rules. He paid back the money but has not explained where he got the money from. He should be investigated by the ACC.

There are strict rules against chairmen and directors of banks taking loans and this was breached in this case.

Has a case been filed against him in court ? If not, why don't you take the matter to court if you are so convinced of his corruption. I am sure that will be in national interest of BD.

RK

Has a case been filed against him in court ? If not, why don't you take the matter to court if you are so convinced of his corruption. I am sure that will be in national interest of BD.

RK
Internet Warriors are silent on the street! ;)

RK

It is for the ACC to investigate before a case can be filed. The state should bring the case. Why should someone spend there own money to do this?

It is for the ACC to investigate before a case can be filed. The state should bring the case. Why should someone spend there own money to do this?

You are a lawyer for whom national interest is supreme. You are doing so much to expose RAW and AL's antinational agenda. I am sure you can file a public interest litigation and provide your professional services free of charge. I am sure its a very small sacrifice for the nation one can make. Even if case gets dismissed, at least whole nation will know that you care.

RK

Isnt it okay to spend some money to give back something to the country which gives u much, and wouldnt u be doing a patriotic thing by filing a Public Interest Litigation or something like that sort? Or is it Just using the Internet to promote a book and just keep talking and bashin?

Isnt it okay to spend some money to give back something to the country which gives u much, and wouldnt u be doing a patriotic thing by filing a Public Interest Litigation or something like that sort? Or is it Just using the Internet to promote a book and just keep talking and bashin?

You still need locus standi. It is not enough to file a PIL case if you do not have a personal interest in the outcome of the case. The corruption of the COAS must have affected the petitioner personally for an action to be brought.

You Indians are really ignorant.

By the way sid, is that’s why Ahmed name is so favorite for you?????

That's because his name is Ahmed Siddique,his real name.Being a muslim you should be knowing that you should not "twist" anyone's name,be it believer or non-believer.:angry:

??? Didnt know that! In India PIL gets filed easily. Well I suggest you find someone "affected" by the corruption and file on his Behalf! what say???? (the logic is absent in the law i feel Corruption affects the whole nation!) I say you work towards changing this otherwise! or are u content with fighting off RAW?

That's because his name is Ahmed Siddique,his real name.Being a muslim you should be knowing that you should not "twist" anyone's name,be it believer or non-believer.:angry:
Leon, thanks bro, You are my first friend on this Forum, I appreciate it. I feel People like Munshi etc are basically enamored by Conspiracy theories and Living a life full of them, waiting to meet the Men In Black or Travel to Roswell and find the spaceship! I Pity them!

Leon, thanks bro, You are my first friend on this Forum, I appreciate it. I feel People like Munshi etc are basically enamored by Conspiracy theories and Living a life full of them, waiting to meet the Men In Black or Travel to Roswell and find the spaceship! I Pity them!

I don't have any problem with Mr.Munshi,because I read his work,although I didn't agree on some parts but it is a work to be praised,its my personal opinion.

But I surely have problems with people who take things to personal level,I guess you know who I am talking about.

You Indians are really ignorant.

Indians being called "Chanakya" and ignorant does not go together. In India we can file a case where public interest is involved. Being part of public every individual becomes the affected party. I wonder if you are a practicing lawyer or an academic lawyer ?

RK

I don't have any problem with Mr.Munshi,because I read his work,although I didn't agree on some parts but it is a work to be praised,its my personal opinion.

But I surely have problems with people who take things to personal level,I guess you know who I am talking about.
Yes Peronal attacks are bad, but so is abusing someone calling him/her Idiot, stupid, ignorant etc which Mr Munshi use regularly. Isnt it Unbecoming of a Writer???

Indians being called "Chanakya" and ignorant does not go together. In India we can file a case where public interest is involved. Being part of public every individual becomes the affected party. I wonder if you are a practicing lawyer or an academic lawyer ?

RK
A Lawyer promoting his BOOK! ;)

Yes Peronal attacks are bad, but so is abusing someone calling him/her Idiot, stupid, ignorant etc which Mr Munshi use regularly. Isnt it Unbecoming of a Writer???

You should ask that to him.

Sometimes emotions does run high,especially on these sensitive matters.

Back
Top Bottom