What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

Calling someone a lunatic and a hooligan is foul language but being called an animal isn't? I think my book has these Indians worried that the truth about their evil designs is out. Now they are trying to censor me. LOL.
Some Animals are More reasonable and Sensible than some Human Beings! I wont take offence if someone calls me an Animal. Then Again its just ME! :)

Dear All

Gen, Moeen's public denial about the loan of 99,69,215/- Taka
proves that MBI Munshi lied about the selling of 2 flats. Now the
question is who, where and how these deliberate lies were manufactured
and how Barrister MBI Munshi became the purveyor of these lies.
Barrister Munshi says "That was the information given to me".
By whom? Is it Pakistan's ISI? [Just a wild guess, but this could very
well be 100 percent correct. All indication points to that direction.]
Or else, why Barrister MBI Munshi is hiding the source of
this false information?

Criminal misconduct, misfeasance and malefeasance by the
so called professionals is one of the major problem of Bangladesh
upon which the corruption thrives. Power corrupts and absolute
power corrupts absolutely. We can see a new breed cronys and
flip-flops with price-tags are spranging like mushrooms im our
conmtry to find short-cuts to the career-ladder.

I desdain to conceal my views and openly put forward my openions
and my points even if that annoys the powerful people in the high
places, palaces and barracks without any fear of being persecuted.

I know, intelligence operatives are very active and they are
everywhere: they are watching and following the forums including
Khabor with directives from their masters - I am not afraid of these
Big Bad Wolves ...So, Barrister MBI Munshi, please don't try to
intimidate or styme the bloggers who have different perspective
than that of yours.

I hope you know that the term 5th columnist is nothing new
nor unique to Bangladesh. However, in the present day world.
especially in Bangladesh, this word is widely used by the
reactionaries and their puppets to perpetuate their
Goebbelian maneuvers.

The history of Bangladesh from late nineteen forties till to-day
has clearly shown that all pro-people progressive idea and movements
have been dubbed as "working at the behest of a foreign nation" by
anti-people Juntas, special-interest hegimonists and their
cronies.

Bangladesh was never in the danger of Civil War as Gen. Moeen U,
and his cronies would like the people of the country to believe in order
to implement his own version of control democracy and complete
the process of Pakistanization of Bangladesh. But remember,
Man proposes, God disposes ,,,,,

On going political process will continue until a truely democratic
Bangladesh is eatablished. All efforts for controlling the process
for creating Controlled Democracy must and will fail.

Barrister MBI Munshi has said that "I am now under the
impression that Mr. Azad and others are working at the
behest of a foreign nation to undermine the credibility
of Bangladesh and its present interim government."
This is very much the result of his dellusional thinking
and tribal attitude problems. He has worked too long on his
book "India Doctrine" [Only Allah the Allmighty knows
if he was working at the behest of the foreign nation
Pakistan]. Now, everything is yellow to his jundiced eyes:
he sees in all others who do not agree with him on his position
on present interim government and Moeen-Fakhar regime
as "working at the behest of a foreign nation to undermine
Bangladesh."

Best Regards

On 10/21/07, M.B.I. Munshi <MBIMunshi@gmail.com > wrote:

Re: Barrister M.B.I. Munshi got caught with his hand in the cookie jar !

Dear All,

I have not retracted the 2 flat proposition so it is cannot be a lie.
(Period) That was the information given to me so end of subject.

I will not bother to highlight my professional situation as suggested
by Mr. Azad but I will make a few comments on his likely provenance. I
have been following Khabar discussions for several months now and I am
now under the impression that Mr. Azad and others are working at the
behest of a foreign nation to undermine the credibility of Bangladesh
and its present interim government. This foreign country is well aware
that if the present government fails in its endeavours to reform our
political culture the nation may face another civil war situation
which would be to the liking of this inimical foreign hand. Mr. Azad
and others seem to have no regard for the interests of the nation and
is presumably acting on the instructions of this other country. In
Bangladesh we call such people 5th columnists and they are identified
by their destructive attitude and obstinacy towards progress. I can
accept fair criticism but when the discussion becomes mere slander and
calumny then must wonder whether the parties disputing actually have
Bangladesh interests in mind.

I can no longer take the arguments of Mr. Azad at all seriously. The
issue is no longer about Gen. Moeen but about the Mr. Azads on this
forum.

Calling someone a lunatic and a hooligan is foul language but being called an animal isn't? I think my book has these Indians worried that the truth about their evil designs is out. Now they are trying to censor me. LOL.

Oh, my God you are the same Munshi, writer of the book. I was very keen to get my hands on this book. However, now knowing your outbrusts I will read it with a different view. Anger and analysis don't go together my friend. I am sure the whole book must be a manifestation of your anger.

RK

Yellow Paper is a term used sparingly to classify certain papers which Publish Nonsense and Stupid articles to gain Readership. They have their own following, People like to be entertained and takes such articles as jokes basically! Refrain posting from them!

Find something new ...

That Cookie jar comment has been done a thousand times already.

It shows how desperate you Indians are when you have to go back to that all the time.

Mr Munshi, the Articles you quote mostly are by not even Real Journalists, they practice hotel room journalism. These articles are not read by Mainstream Indians. Please source articles from Papers people widely read and have access too.

I think you will find RAW publishes its most important propaganda in yellow papers as you call them and slowly they make their way into mainstream media.

Since Mr. Munshi published his book on RAW, Indians are bending over backward to discredit his work and question his credibility. South Asians, except Indians, are all aware of subversion and menace RAW created and creating. This book and research just validate lot we already knew and lot we did not. I am sure Pakistani friends know exactly how it is like to be target of rouge and terror machine of india &#8211; RAW. So does Bangladeshis, Srilankan, Nepalese and others.

Now trying to disprove Moeen U Ahmed corruption and his anti state activities are loosing proposition. But that&#8217;s not say Moeen does not have any fan. On the contrary, Moeen fans come in many shades &#8211; some are just blind admirer, don&#8217;t know who he is, how he became what he is today and more importantly what great damage he had done to our country. Among his fan this is the largest crowd. Then there is another group who are aware about Moeen but in complete denial. And last group is very much aware about Moeen and directly and indirectly benefitted from his 1/11 adventure. Indians are the last group of people who has directly benefitted from Moeen adventure. In fact throughout this semi military rule (2007-2008) and even before Moeen was cultivated, propped and prepared by RAW and their strategic partner for 1/11 take over and agenda thereafter.

Indians working overtime to disprove the fact that RAW is clear and present danger, but there is no audience in South Asia for such sheer cover up. But as typical indian habit they will just keep repeating lie and propaganda and we just have to ignore all these rant and expose more of RAW and indian evil agenda against people of South Asia&#8230;

Last edited:
Dear All

Gen, Moeen's public denial about the loan of 99,69,215/- Taka
proves that MBI Munshi lied about the selling of 2 flats.

Those are tall talk from Indians who are direct beneficiary of Moeen very existence and his subversive service. Just denial from accused does not disprove the real facts and evidence. Off course sid and indians like him will bring any and all flimsy to excuse to prove greatness of one of their priced cultivation &#8211; Moeen U Ahmed. By the way sid, is that&#8217;s why Ahmed name is so favorite for you?????

Last edited:
Accusation and proof against Moeen U Ahmed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Accusation against Moeen U Ahmed

1. General Moeen breached existing rule by rehiring his brother as the MD of a bank which he is the chairman of.

2. General Moeen inappropriately (Does his income/asset allow the bank to grant 1 crore taka loan?) took nearly 1 crore taka loan from the same bank.

3. He paid off 66 lac taka in one year (Where did all these money come from?).

Banking: Junta edition

Here is Moeen U denial
http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2007/10/21/news0876.htm

Last edited:
Proof of Moeen U Ahmed corruption and abuse of power

Here is impeccable evidence in support of the allegations against Moeen U Ahmed

=http://www.e-bangladesh.org/2007/10/21/in-denial-moeen-u-ahmed/#more-238

1) The audited prospectus of Trust Bank filed with Bangladesh SEC.

http://www.secbd.org/Full&#37;20Prospectus of Trust Bank Limited.pdf

of which General Moeen is the Chairmen and General Moeen&#8217;s brother Iqbal U Ahmed is the managing Director) submitted to Bangladesh securities and exchange commission on May 17 2007, clearly states that General Moeen had an outstanding loan amount of Taka 99,69,215 at the end of 2005 and an outstanding loan amount of Taka 33,15,323 at the end of 2006. That means he paid off 66 lac taka between 2005 and 2006.

2) Audited 2005 financial statement (Trust Bank removed the page) of Trust Bank which again confirms the loan amount shown in the prospectus of the bank submitted to SEC in Bangladesh.

3) Here is Bangladesh Bank regulations http://www.bangladesh-bank.org/mediaroom/guide_regu/prudential_regulations.html#bkt6 that prohibits

a) Having family members in the board of directors of a bank.
b) The amount of loan General Moeen took from the bank he is the chairman of the board of directors and his brother is the managing director.

These are serious documents and all were in public domain and taken from the website of Bangladesh Bank, Trust Bank and Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh. So mere statement that &#8220;I only took 35 lac taka loan. The story of 1 Crore taka loan is false and fabricated story to malign me&#8221; is not enough.

Courtesy: Rumi Ahmed
(Note: only excerpt posted to provide just evidence documented against Moeen U Ahmed)

I have no Business In corruption cases in BD! We have enough of those in India which will blow your head off if u come to know the real Figures!

Proof of Moeen U Ahmed corruption and abuse of power

Here is impeccable evidence in support of the allegations against Moeen U Ahmed

=http://www.e-bangladesh.org/2007/10/21/in-denial-moeen-u-ahmed/#more-238

1) The audited prospectus of Trust Bank filed with Bangladesh SEC.

http://www.secbd.org/Full Prospectus of Trust Bank Limited.pdf

of which General Moeen is the Chairmen and General Moeen’s brother Iqbal U Ahmed is the managing Director) submitted to Bangladesh securities and exchange commission on May 17 2007, clearly states that General Moeen had an outstanding loan amount of Taka 99,69,215 at the end of 2005 and an outstanding loan amount of Taka 33,15,323 at the end of 2006. That means he paid off 66 lac taka between 2005 and 2006.

2) Audited 2005 financial statement (Trust Bank removed the page) of Trust Bank which again confirms the loan amount shown in the prospectus of the bank submitted to SEC in Bangladesh.

3) Here is Bangladesh Bank regulations http://www.bangladesh-bank.org/mediaroom/guide_regu/prudential_regulations.html#bkt6 that prohibits

a) Having family members in the board of directors of a bank.
b) The amount of loan General Moeen took from the bank he is the chairman of the board of directors and his brother is the managing director.

These are serious documents and all were in public domain and taken from the website of Bangladesh Bank, Trust Bank and Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh. So mere statement that “I only took 35 lac taka loan. The story of 1 Crore taka loan is false and fabricated story to malign me” is not enough.

Courtesy: Rumi Ahmed
(Note: only excerpt posted to provide just evidence documented against Moeen U Ahmed)

What a twisted way of explaining something in favor of propaganda.
Moeen has no stake in Trust Bank, he just holds the position of Chairmanship of Trust Bank as the Army Chief (Trust Bank is owned by army welfare trust). The post is symbolic and he is not getting paid for that. The board of dirctors run the affairs.
Its like any other Public Commercial Bank where a whole bunch of Govt Employess are made as Board of Directors and Chairman. The BB rules for Private commercial Bank does not really apply here.
It probably works the way BASIC bank works..

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom