What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

Every single thread related to BD divertated into Nonsense for some fucked up reason. Some people here either in LOVE with BD or hate is enormous.:angry:

I liked the MINUS 2 policy very much,both these ladies should have been sent to exile.Alas!it didn't happen.

However Sheikh Hasina is better than the worst,at least she is educated;)

Hope she stays PRO-BD as Ahmed bro already mentioned.

She is the only prime minister out of two I heard talking in English,without any script.;)
Nobody should take it personally,especially Mr.Idune.

ok something on the topic finally,
as per the thread hasina is pro india or that she is made to act in that way right.so where is the fault with the indians,
either its a failure of the bangladeshi political establishment or the success of the indian intelligence agencies.so credit must be given to the indians for they are making a lady of hasinas stature to acts according to their wishes.
What makes anybody to think that any of our leader pro to any country. How many times any of our leader approached India for anything after 1971?? You can count on them!! I cant recall.. Yes India do have some interest in Bangladesh, the most is they have a land locked territory behind BD. They also had some problem in NE. They also export more than 3 billion dollar worth of products to Bangladesh. Bangladesh do contribute the largest number of tourist. Its Indias interest to have a friendly relationship with Bangladesh.
Some of our leader are sympathetic to that (called
pro indian), some are not (called anti indian).
I am sympathetic to indian concern as I believe Bangladesh has a huge potential of making big bucks using this territorial positioning like the way Russia trying to sell PKAF project to India... PERIOD

There is a difference, Indira Gandhi was sent to jail not by the Army dude, The Indian Army has always remained neutral. I believe the Army got fed up of these Politicians and sent the 2 ladies to prison right??

What makes anybody to think that any of our leader pro to any country. How many times any of our leader approached India for anything after 1971?? You can count on them!! I cant recall.. Yes India do have some interest in Bangladesh, the most is they have a land locked territory behind BD. They also had some problem in NE. They also export more than 3 billion dollar worth of products to Bangladesh. Bangladesh do contribute the largest number of tourist. Its Indias interest to have a friendly relationship with Bangladesh.
I am sympathetic to indian concern as I believe Bangladesh has a huge potential of making big bucks using this territorial positioning like the way Russia trying to sell PKAF project to India... PERIOD
EXACTLY! I ECHO IT!

So Mr Munshi is wrong??? He used words like Locus standi etc to scare people away ;) So if a case can be filed, whats stopping people like Mr Munshi, a Barrister from Bringing the COAS to justice?

Well his life will be endangered I think.DGFI agents are looking after these incidents.
Moreover it is not that easy.Power talks everywhere.If COAS truely guilty,then he definitely knows how to use his power to bail out.If he is not,then there is no question.

Well his life will be endangered I think.DGFI agents are looking after these incidents.
Moreover it is not that easy.Power talks everywhere.If COAS truely guilty,then he definitely knows how to use his power to bail out.If he is not,then there is no question.
So Mr Munshi is safe as long as he sprouts anti India Dialogues, and Accuses RAW of destablising the world! This is not Courage, Is this Courage? Its just a Book Promotion!

sir your point of view is exactly correct.
i was only replying to the thread which states that hasina is acting pro-india.

Our court permits to file cases against anybody. It was done before. Even the court declared 1975-1979 rule of Ziaur Rahman illegal. And the verdict was at time when BNP was in power.
Our court also declared decentralization of Higher Court illegal which was also in a sense against the same court.
Our court declared a lot of ordinance void at the time of military backed caretaker govt.
Even the court brought defamation charge against sitting prime minister Hasina in her last tenure and she had to say sorry to the court..

Who filed those cases? What are the petitioners names? Do you know any of this information? Without looking into law you make some general statements and you think you have the answer. Yes the courts did many things but the petitioners all had grounds in bringing the cases.

Sometimes you sound more Indian than Bangladeshi.

You are right man:tup:Just because they are friends with India,it does not make them Dalal of India,nor being friend with Pakistan makes anyone Razakar.

India will and always have interest in BD.

As long as the interest is economic,its ok.It benefits both.

But it would be wise for BD govt. not to deal with military equipments with India.We should leave that to :pakistan: and :china: and Russia.

Who filed those cases? What are the petitioners names? Do you know any of this information? Without looking into law you make some general statements and you think you have the answer. Yes the courts did many things but the petitioners all had grounds in bringing the cases.

Sometimes you sound more Indian than Bangladeshi.
The Paranoia is beyond limits now! You accuse fellow BD of being an Indian!!!!

The question is why are you Indians so scared of my book and my opinions that you have to divert everything in this direction.

The way that you have approached all the threads that I have contributed shows fear. Are you afraid that the world will know the truth about India or that these views might harm India's attacks on Pakistan. Are the Indians worried that more and more Bangladeshis will find out about India's designs and how over the last 40 years India has harmed our interests and killed our people.

Why are the Indians so afraid?

Last edited:
You are right man:tup:Just because they are friends with India,it does not make them Dalal of India,nor being friend with Pakistan makes anyone Razakar.

India will and always have interest in BD.

As long as the interest is economic,its ok.It benefits both.

But it would be wise for BD govt. not to deal with military equipments with India.We should leave that to :pakistan: and :china: and Russia.

Military is a completely different subject. Ofcourse it does make sense not to buy arms from India, the same reason India will not buy fighter from China..
Also most of the time our arms are bought keeping in mind, the pricing of the goods. And most of the arms except Missles can be bought from a lots of different sources, even if you buy Rifles from India will not make any difference, and I believe India will not put a remote control inside the barrel to stop them firing at Indian soldier at the time of war. JUST a JOKE.
Basically bangladesh does not buy any strategic weapons but the basic regular armament.

Back
Top Bottom