What's new

Hasina & her pro India policy at work !

Military is a completely different subject. Ofcourse it does make sense not to buy arms from India, the same reason India will not buy fighter from China..
Also most of the time our arms are bought keeping in mind, the pricing of the goods. And most of the arms except Missles can be bought from a lots of different sources, even if you buy Rifles from India will not make any difference, and I believe India will not put a remote control inside the barrel to stop them firing at Indian soldier at the time of war. JUST a JOKE.
Basically bangladesh does not buy any strategic weapons but the basic regular armament.

Well our BD made G-3 and BD-08 are far better than INSAS,I know Indian members won't agree on this.;)

Military is a completely different subject. Ofcourse it does make sense not to buy arms from India, the same reason India will not buy fighter from China..
Also most of the time our arms are bought keeping in mind, the pricing of the goods. And most of the arms except Missles can be bought from a lots of different sources, even if you buy Rifles from India will not make any difference, and I believe India will not put a remote control inside the barrel to stop them firing at Indian soldier at the time of war. JUST a JOKE.
Basically bangladesh does not buy any strategic weapons but the basic regular armament.

Exactly why BD needs to come up with a PROPER defence budget which allows them to buy latest weapons. Numbers aren't the issue. Quality should matter. The kind of doctrine Pakistan Army has always had against a bigger enemy.

Who filed those cases? What are the petitioners names? Do you know any of this information? Without looking into law you make some general statements and you think you have the answer. Yes the courts did many things but the petitioners all had grounds in bringing the cases.

Sometimes you sound more Indian than Bangladeshi.
Well Mr. Munshi, I am no barrister and not my area of interest and I dont keep record of those. But I recall them from what I read in the newspaper and in the media at those time..:disagree:

The question is why are you Indians so scared of my book and my opinions that you have to divert everything in this direction.

The way that you have approached all the threads that I have contributed shows fear. Are you afraid that the world will know the truth about India or that these views might harm India's attacks on Pakistan. Are the Indians worried that more and more Bangladeshis will find out about India's designs and how over the last 40 years India has harmed our interests and killed our people.

Why are the Indians so afraid?

Dear Mr Munshi,

This is your one sided assumption that we Indians are scared. How can we deal with bigger issues if one book can scare us ? We have no problem even with your ideology. However, don't expect us to accept blindly everything you preach. Problem comes when one starts overestimating his/ her wisdom and thinks that he/she is only right and others are all idiots. I have read some comments on your book by Prof Atur Rahman and that made some sense. I have tried my best to know about you with complete objectivity. Through your writings you are trying to scare your own people and not us. You are doing more harm to your country than ours.

RK

PS: By chance is Prof Atur Rahman is the one who did his D'Litt from Aberdeen University UK?

thanks
RK

Exactly why BD needs to come up with a PROPER defence budget which allows them to buy latest weapons. Numbers aren't the issue. Quality should matter. The kind of doctrine Pakistan Army has always had against a bigger enemy.

Basically this is not the time. Bangladesh just at the verge of take off.. So we need all our resources now to put in economic and social front... May be in 5/10 years from now Bangladesh should acquire some modern weapons which could be used to contribute to the world stability and peace..

no time for the army or the air force unless it's for some special purpose.Right now we have more important issues,border security,maritime security,agriculture,environmental issues;if the branches of the armed forces are involved in such matter only then they should be financed generously.Other than that only the navy now should be helped.That is where the requirements are.

BDR is such an important part of the national security and everybody in BD ignores it.Treated like **** they are IMO.

Still banging elephants and horses I see. Grow up please!

:tsk: If that meant what I thought it meant it was mostly offensive and somewhat funny :lol:

Seriously though, I sincerely hope people like you don't actually affect BD's foreign policy.

:tsk: If that meant what I thought it meant it was mostly offensive and somewhat funny :lol:

Seriously though, I sincerely hope people like you don't actually affect BD's foreign policy.

Well he admitted doing such things before you were a member of this group.

I hope that the Indians on this forum do not actually affect foreign policy anywhere ... seriously!

They do not have a sense of humour and do not know how to take a joke.

I hope that the Indians on this forum do not actually affect foreign policy anywhere ... seriously!

Munshi saab, you said it out of Frustration, not as a joke I believe. You have abused me and others a lot of times. Time to check your BP ;)

Whoa, most Indian members here are perfectly reasonable people, engaged in genuine dialogue. I haven't seen any of the Muslim-bashing, VHP style chest thumping anywhere. Seriously, I have gone through quite a few posts of yours and I don't quite understand where the virulent hatred from India and Hindus comes from.

As for jokes, I bet most of us don't mind jokes as long as we know where they're coming from.

Anyways, apologies for derailing the thread further, back to the topic of India-BD relations.

Back
Top Bottom