What's new

Has Pakistan inducted WZ-10 ?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
3726_483654515172712_225122886371295801_n.jpg

This picture is taken from Parade Practice and you can clearly see WZ-10.
@fatman17

nope the same chines for trail . and we can see no pakistani flags or serial numbers on them clearly

nope the same chines for trail . and we can see no pakistani flags or serial numbers on them clearly
Sir we have not inducted them than they won't be participating in the parade. I think we have already made our mind and may be placed order for more Attack Helicopters that's why these are participating in parade.

Sir we have not inducted them than they won't be participating in the parade. I think we have already made our mind and may be placed order for more Attack Helicopters that's why these are participating in parade.
sir jee ye pakistan hai show bazi ho jati hai kya fark parta hai . if they are our bird i want to see our flag on them

sir jee ye pakistan hai show bazi ho jati hai kya fark parta hai . if they are our bird i want to see our flag on them
China already has given 3 helicopters for trial and they are ours ......... There must be a Pakistani flag on it ...... They are in service in PAF........!!!!!!

China already has given 3 helicopters for trial and they are ours ......... There must be a Pakistani flag on it ...... They are in service in PAF........!!!!!!
bhai jaan trail ke liye diyee thy muft ka maal smajh ker nhi . USA - FRANCE -GERMANY -CHINA and many other countries send equipment for test and trails but then it must be returned .

They were here for trials not formally inducted

BTW when super cobras and MI-35s will touch down pindi ?

They were here for trials not formally inducted

So you show a under trial system in a national parade which is going to be viewed nationally & internationally ?

We got the helicopters in early part of 2015, meaning it went through the summer trials and then winter trials.

And if the pic is real and the helicopter is shown on the parade day, it very much likely means that its been decided to induct the system and that it has finished the trial period and passed.

So you show a under trial system in a national parade which is going to be viewed nationally & internationally ?

We got the helicopters in early part of 2015, meaning it went through the summer trials and then winter trials.

And if the pic is real and the helicopter is shown on the parade day, it very much likely means that its been decided to induct the system and that it has finished the trial period and passed.
Yes that is what I am thinking if we are showing them during parade than we have decided to induct them. So now the question is How many we plan to induct ?

It is a good thing that some countries of the world trust us enough to give us their weapons for trails. Self interest plays a role here. They want to sell these weapons and make money out of us. Therefore the sooner we develop our own defence industry the better. Our defence budget is not infinite. We should use it wisely.

3726_483654515172712_225122886371295801_n.jpg

This picture is taken from Parade Practice and you can clearly see WZ-10.
@fatman17

no order has been placed so far. if they participate in parade fly-past it would be mostly a 'political ploy' to promote pak-china iron clad friendship and gentle reminder to USA.

BTW when super cobras and MI-35s will touch down pindi ?

1st 3 super cobras in 2017, balance by end 2018.
no news on Mi35s

no order has been placed so far. if they participate in parade fly-past it would be mostly a 'political ploy' to promote pak-china iron clad friendship and gentle reminder to USA.

1st 3 super cobras in 2017, balance by end 2018.
no news on Mi35s
I read some where Russia going to deliver all 4 helos next year...

@Zarvan

I check with serving officer long back he told me WZ-10 not satisfied our needs specially engine power and maintenance issues (low power and service life of engines).

Back
Top Bottom