What's new

Has China Punctured India's Pipe Dream of Capturing Gilgit Baltistan with Its Actions in Ladakh?

Is the dream dead for good already?

Or bharatis would continue to be delusional and would remain true to its reputation as the most ignorant nation in the world and keep dreaming about capturing Gilgit Baltistan?

No, India and China incident was not related to GB...

Learn from the history... People are still waiting for 7th fleet but I guess now the country is changed. Thank you

Infact don't be surprised if they extend an olive branch to Pakistan in the coming days just to seek some respite.
But weird things have happened so you'd never know

Nope not weird; your intuition is correct. That's the next logical step i see from India, which would be nothing but a calculated move to ease off some tensions and take concessions. Let's hope the pacifist nature of our current government and wise and old won't take the bait. @Mangus Ortus Novem

Nope not weird; your intuition is correct. That's the next logical step i see from India, which would be nothing but a calculated move to ease off some tensions and take concessions. Let's hope the pacifist nature of our current government and wise and old won't take the bait. @Mangus Ortus Novem

That would be exactly that - bait.
One stupid move on our part and all the hard work that has been done to corner india would go down the drain.

O yaar,

We cann't afford this... this will be Direct Betrayal of PakKashmiris!

However, there is strong proIndia lobby within MarasiMedia and MarasiPoliticians... the CriminalEnterprise has strong links with the IndianEstablishment...

We must stick to the AsianOrder and not fall for IndoPacificOrder.... one offers freedom and the other Weaponised Finance and continuous slavery!

Personally, I doubt it that GoP will go against the StrategicDirecton of PakState...

SayNoToIndia!

Mangus

There is a strong US, / aman ka tamasha lobby in Pakistan, a harsh truth. So far system is implanted with selected people to continue the status co. There has to be some certain guarantees given when not pushing Pakistan for FATF, parked GCC dollars, IMF bail-out. All under constant review. I fear that bait will be thrown with some concessions from big brothers, some welcoming statements or telephone calls when "olive branch" will be extended. Wise and old with personal sentiments are sitting at helms. A perfect recipe for disaster. There is a reason China is not happy with current government. Some statements from current government's ministers and advisors needs to be studied, especially the ones with their alma mater in US, UK.

O yaar,

We cann't afford this... this will be Direct Betrayal of PakKashmiris!

However, there is strong proIndia lobby within MarasiMedia and MarasiPoliticians... the CriminalEnterprise has strong links with the IndianEstablishment...

We must stick to the AsianOrder and not fall for IndoPacificOrder.... one offers freedom and the other Weaponised Finance and continuous slavery!

Personally, I doubt it that GoP will go against the StrategicDirecton of PakState...

SayNoToIndia!

Mangus

What if india offers Kashmir (highly unlikely) and in return asks for Pakistani's support against China? I wonder what will our state do? That'd be quite a predicament! Although Pak-Kashmir-China are completely inter-related and cannot be viewed through separate lens. The incentive would be bigger for Pak but China is an iron brother, much more trustworthy than our actual islamic brothers bar Turkey perhaps. Also our relation with China is of strategic-cum-economic one. Its like our destinies are intertwined. So even if such an offer is made, it'd be rejected outrightly but the scenario would be an interesting one and would expose india's desperation.

What if india offers Kashmir (highly unlikely) and in return asks for Pakistani's support against China? I wonder what will our state do? That'd be quite a predicament! Although Pak-Kashmir-China are completely inter-related and cannot be viewed through separate lens. The incentive would be bigger for Pak but China is an iron brother, much more trustworthy than our actual islamic brothers bar Turkey perhaps. Also our relation with China is of strategic-cum-economic one. Its like our destinies are intertwined. So even if such an offer is made, it'd be rejected outrightly but the scenario would be an interesting one and would expose india's desperation.

Below is the quote from opinion article by retired let. gen Asad Durrani, ex- ISI chief, that he wrote for global village space few days ago. If you want to understand the type of narrative goes around in big circles, read his book spy chronicles. Nevertheless, read in-between lines of the quoted statement.

""There could be a number of ways it could be done, and in the last seven decades some have of course been mulled over. The Trieste Model came closest to a bargain that duly dressed-up, might address most of the genuine concerns of the Indians, the Pakistanis, and the Kashmiris. But such prescriptions are less important than the trio’s willingness to compromise – what now seems to be inevitable.

It would not be an easy sell in Pakistan – essentially because all the thinking here has been outsourced to the think tanks, which in the meantime cannot think out of tank. The elected lot, ignorant and long ignored, now openly defy the country’s locus standi—a free and fair plebiscite—by shouting “Kashmir banega Pakistan” right in the Parliament. Luckily, we have a history of armed-twisting and U-Turns.""

Last edited:

Learn from the history... People are still waiting for 7th fleet but I guess now the country is changed. Thank you

The ultimate goal of operation Trident in 1962 was, until the Chinese response, to Capture Gilgit and Skardu. The purpose behind the current Indian infrastructure development in the region is same i.e threaten the Chinese Road from Xinjiang to Tibet through the Karakoram pass, which lies at the western end of the Daulat Beg Oldie Road and as well as KKH Highway which is further west and then ultimately Gilgit and Skardu. Now the Chinese have artillery pointed at the Daulat Beg Oldie Road similar to Pakistanis at the Srinagar Leh Road. We help the Chinese and the Chinese help us. If things get hot with the Chinese in Ladakh the Srinagar Leh Road will be closed and then Indians can wait for the Seventh fleet.

Last edited:

Or bharatis would continue to be delusional and would remain true to its reputation as the most ignorant nation in the world and keep dreaming about capturing Gilgit Baltistan?
India lost its land while showing the weather of GB.

But what i am seeing is that pajeets are still delusional and think their mighty sena would fight a two front war and capture GB

Looks like more spanking is needed
Bhai, Indians have forgotten about GB for the time being. Several Indians are tweeting about reaching beijing in their tanks.

It amounts certainly more than just puncturing. Chinese have effectively turned the tables on Indians. Modi and his Hindutva gang were not just threatening Pakistan but practically moving their assets for an attack on Gilgit-Baltistan area. For years now, Indian have been launching terrorist attacks inside Pakistan - not only targeting Pakistanis but also Chinese national working in Pakistan - to sabotage the CPEC project. China was quietly taking all that probably warning Indians in the meantime. But Modi and the Hindutva gang were riding high in the sky. With just one action, Modi is not only back on the ground but also begging for mercy. If things get worse - and they are supposed to get worse because accepting Chinese conditions to secure a mercy are not any less than a suicide for Modi - Indians will be struggling in preserving their geographical integrity.

In any case, Indian threats are now part of the past. New reality has dawned on Hindtva-led Modi government. It will be a big achievement if that Hindu gang succeeds in preserving Indian state (even without the disputed state of J&K).

The ultimate goal of operation Trident in 1962 was, until the Chinese response, to Capture Gilgit and Skardu. The purpose behind the current Indian infrastructure development in the region is same i.e threaten the Chinese Road from Xinjiang to Tibet through the Karakoram pass, which lies at the western end of the Daulat Beg Oldie Road and as well as KKH Highway which is further west and then ultimately Gilgit and Skardu. Now the Chinese have artillery pointed at the Daulat Beg Oldie Road similar to Pakistanis at the Srinagar Leh Road. We help the Chinese and the Chinese help us. If things get hot with the Chinese in Ladakh the Srinagar Leh Road will be closed and then Indians can wait for the Seventh fleet.

Absolutely, No.
Developing the infrastructure development in the region not related to GB... Its just a catch up with Chinese.... They are doing from 2005.... Now we have started.

India and China incident is directly related to GB

But if you want to keep the pipe dream alive then be my guest

Bhai, Indians have forgotten about GB for the time being. Several Indians are tweeting about reaching beijing in their tanks.

:( :( :(

Pakistanis have to understand. India cannot tolerate Baltistan and Gilgit in Pakistani hands. On 27th Sep 1947, hindu nehru's letter to hindu extremist Patel talked about annexing the whole of Kashmir as Pakistan could do nothing.

So, as long as hindu fascist state of india exists, their ambitions will too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom