What's new

Has China Punctured India's Pipe Dream of Capturing Gilgit Baltistan with Its Actions in Ladakh?

Is the dream dead for good already?

Or bharatis would continue to be delusional and would remain true to its reputation as the most ignorant nation in the world and keep dreaming about capturing Gilgit Baltistan?

Well, by the looks of it, atleast for the time being, yes. I don't think they have the capacity or more importantly the will to launch such a preposterous attack at this stage. Infact don't be surprised if they extend an olive branch to Pakistan in the coming days just to seek some respite. But weird things have happened so you'd never know.

China needs to leave some rope for India to hang itself when it makes another miscalculation. Maintaining ambiguity on the LAC keeps India off balance, which is something the Chinese can work with; India needs to be seen as the aggressor, as Modi has so perfectly implied in this border skirmish, hence why he is now quiet.

China doesn’t want to kinetically utterly destroy Indian forces (unless it has to), but use just the right amount of coercion to cause paralysis India’s decision making, forcing a diplomatic agreement which favors Beijing.

Indian pipe dreams are only temporarily tempered. they will come back as soon as they get a large shipment of foreign weapons. Their economy and the effects of decoupling from China without a soft landing through better deals with Western countries is what will really pop their bubble. They may soon be less competitive without access to the Chinese supply chain and the west maybe getting more protectionist when it comes to Indian services (with suspension of the H1B Visas). The revolt of the middle class Indians may soon be upon Modi and his ilk.

Last edited:

Or bharatis would continue to be delusional and would remain true to its reputation as the most ignorant nation in the world and keep dreaming about capturing Gilgit Baltistan?

china made 35 puncture.

regards

Yes, they have created a big hole.

them indians can't capture GB that's just wet dream... even without China we can hold our grounds...

Yeah i know

But now with Chinese actions those dreams are pretty much dead practically

Yeah i know

But now with Chinese actions those dreams are pretty much dead practically
yes. it has put much needed military pressure on Indian military... though they asked for it ... that two front war dreams.. lol .. spanking woke them up..

yes. it has put much needed military pressure on Indian military... though they asked for it ... that two front war dreams.. lol .. spanking woke them up..

But what i am seeing is that pajeets are still delusional and think their mighty sena would fight a two front war and capture GB

Looks like more spanking is needed

But what i am seeing is that pajeets are still delusional and think their mighty sena would fight a two front war and capture GB

Looks like more spanking is needed
maybe more spanking is needed... for the peace in sub continent endians must come out this commie mindset...

The Indians leaders ended up saying too much , aligning too much with the US , japaan & Australia so this is the net result of their wise moves.
Funny how people in India think antagonizing neighbors at the behest of western powers will go down easily for them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom