What's new

Has China overplayed its hand?

I guess humans would be driving those buldozers, and they can be pushed around, no?

you can destroy what we have construct but come to have body contact is considered an act of aggression, and we will not be there to be push around when we drive the bulldozers :lol:

you can destroy what we have construct but come to have body contact is considered an act of aggression, and we will not be there to be push around when we drive the bulldozers :lol:

Pushing around is common there.

and make sure Indians will not end up under these bulldozer wheels if they try to stop our bulldozers, we will see if Indians will have the gut for bulldozer fight on Dorklam plateau. :lol:

China need to think comprehensively about entire border with india not just Dorklam. For far too long China hold off any action but China should start supporting Sikkim and entire indian north east independence movements. That is how permanent peace will come.

After watching the China Indian stand off video..I was laughing at the Chinese soldiers...Ek to pathar leke bhag raha tha and hasi ki baat ye hei ki woh us pathar ko bhi sambhal nahin pa raha tha..tune dekha ?:lol:

Aur ek IA banda ek chini ko piche se pakad ke ghuma raha tha..that was like.... ROFL!!!

Yes, China is a very clever player!!! She'll take the full advantage of this fiasco by keeping it alive as long as she needs!!! I think I have read in this forum that China is sending submarines, surveyor ships. etc. to the Indian Ocean!!! They want to kill many birds with a single stone in the hand!!!! One by one the opposition to OBOR is being eliminated!!! And, India has fallen right into the trap as they prepared it like a double-edged sword!!! It's designed like a lose/lose proposition for her!! As for small countries like Bhutan, unfortunately, they always find themselves at the crossroads of the Imperial games....

But how they are humiliated by Modi with cold blood is Amazing . Isn't it?

But WHERE in these articles does it state that China is "stretched" or "overplayed it's hand" ? I want facts or indianonics.

Back
Top Bottom