What's new

Has China overplayed its hand?

I'm not going to teach you how geopolitics play in close door. But let me tell you this, no states want to close the door without exempting every possible scenarios first.

What do you think is going to happen in the next land border meeting between India-China and the Chinese argument that it can not accept the McMahon line because it was drawn by a colonial power?

With this greedy little stunt that you Chinese tried to pull, you have not only torpedoed your agreement with Bhutan to settle the disputes peacefully but also jeopardized the India-China agreement.

I mean now that China has publicly said that Doka La plateau belongs to China because British had signed an agreement and given it to the Tibetans, what ground does it have to still dispute the McMahon line? :cheesy:

Where did i make such a claim? I always maintained we can take care of china defensively by ourselves.You are confusing me with somebody else it seems.Any help we get is just bonus,we are not counting on any.Ofcourse its true hat after the war is over,provided both countries aren't radioactive wastelands India will certainly join the US camp to complete the permanent encirclement of China.But thats for later ,for the duration of the war we will handle you alone.Unlike Pakistan we have never counted on 'brotherly' nations to help us in wartime.

Asian NATO? :rofl:
upload_2017-7-7_5-56-3.png

upload_2017-7-7_5-56-50.png

What do you think is going to happen in the next land border meeting between India-China and the Chinese argument that it can not accept the McMahon line because it was drawn by a colonial power?

With this greedy little stunt that you Chinese tried to pull, you have not only torpedoed your agreement with Bhutan to settle the disputes peacefully but also jeopardized the India-China agreement.

I mean now that China has publicly said that Doka La plateau belongs to China because British had signed an agreement and given it to the Tibetans, what ground does it have to still dispute the McMahon line? :cheesy:
Like I said many times, we will try out best to resolve peacefully through talk but after talk and still no resolve, I am fine with going to war to resolve it. We shall settle the land dispute once and for all.

Like I said many times, we will try out best to resolve peacefully through talk but after talk and still no resolve, I am fine with going to war to resolve it. We shall settle the land dispute once and for all.

Well, the dispute wont end at border then.

China has grown a lot and is quite a prosperous country now compared to India. Also, Chinese government has more to assert about its image of competence and control to Chinese people and beyond; unlike Indian government for whom Indians themselves accept a certain image of incompetence.

Meaning, in this war, if it goes to Chinese cities, China has more to loose. It may very well throw China back to 1970 and climbing back will not be easy thing this time. Granted, India will cease to exist as well but China will be so terribly thrown back that in next decade China will be seen as Iraq or Syria.

That portion is not in Indian territory, its actually a disputed territory between Bhutan and China. Indian Army is camping there in support of Bhutanese border guards. China started the trouble by trying to build roads in a region that is disputed between Bhutan and China. And no we do not need to cross into your territory to reach there. We can easily go there by our common border with Bhutan, which they share with Sikkim. Its a tri nation border.

We are merely helping our allies, just like you help Pakistan by blocking our attempts to embargo their terrorists or by promoting their interests in NSG.

The message is quite clear to China now. If you meddle in our stuff by over promoting your Iron brother, be ready for a payback in kind elsewhere.
Are you dumb? Look at the map again! and use your brain to see how you can across to the red square without crossing to our boarder first or do I need to draw out for you? That's why our foreign ministry came out and reminded you to respect border treaty of Sikkim and China Tibetian region.

That's okay if that is how you want to invade our property. We will not let you swallow up our piece of property in that areas and I'm confident your solider will be kick back to Sikkim in the next couple of days or weeks. We shall see.

Yeah yeah whatever. No one scares of your Indian force. As a confident power like we do, we don't need to pay our writers to write article positive through western media like some your Indian hack authors do. That's the different in being confident in oneself vs someone who is insecure and feeling the need to get moral support from outside states.

China can do whatever it wants to do, but the fact remains, that it is China who is the bully here and not India as you claimed!

Well, the dispute wont end at border then.

China has grown a lot and is quite a prosperous country now compared to India. Also, Chinese government has more to assert about its image of competence and control to Chinese people and beyond; unlike Indian government for whom Indians themselves accept a certain image of incompetence.

Meaning, in this war, if it goes to Chinese cities, China has more to loose. It may very well throw China back to 1970 and climbing back will not be easy thing this time. Granted, India will cease to exist as well but China will be so terribly thrown back that in next decade China will be seen as Iraq or Syria.
That is another issue we have concern about. Being the more prosperous country, we see war as a last result vs India who many living in dirty condition will not hesitates wanting to see change and wanting war to satisfy their nationalists tendency.

Believe me, crossing over to the Himalaya Mount is impossible for your Indian force. Even if all our soliders sleep, the terrain and weather alone will kill you. That's why I'm not concern at all it will reach to our Eastern prosperous coast if this war happens. In fact, I do want it to happen to see our PLA ability. So whatever the outcome, I will be gladly accept and happy.

Are you dumb? Look at the map again! and use your brain to see how you can across to the red square without crossing to our boarder first or do I need to draw out for you?
Like this you Chinese moron.

upload_2017-7-7_10-6-30.png

56 KM, not too long of a distance.

That's okay if that is how you want to invade our property. We will not let you swallow up our piece of property in that areas and I'm confident your solider will be kick back to Sikkim in the next couple of days or weeks. We shall see.

Yeah yeah whatever. No one scares of your Indian force. As a confident power like we do, we don't need to pay our writers to write article positive through western media like some your Indian hack authors do. That's the different in being confident in oneself vs someone who is insecure and feeling the need to get moral support from outside states.
Actually your party and your forces have too many tongs in fire right now. Weapon sale to Taiwan, SCS tension, possible war at north korea and now this. Good luck!

China can do whatever it wants to do, but the fact remains, that it is China who is the bully here and not India as you claimed!
Bully is such a funny word and don't deserve to be mention in any context of dispute. We view your bullying coercion on Bhutan as the biggest obstacle to any fruitful talk.

Believe me, crossing over to the Himalaya Mount is impossible for your Indian force. Even if all our soliders sleep, the terrain and weather alone will kill you. That's why I'm not concern at all it will reach to our Eastern prosperous coast if this war happens. In fact, I do want it to happen to see our PLA ability. So whatever the outcome, I will be gladly accept and happy.
No soldier is going to cross Himalaya. Missile will. Surely India will be fried as well, but China will be thrown too back that it will be impossible to climb again.

Like this you Chinese moron.

View attachment 409333

56 KM, not too long of a distance.

Actually your party and your forces have too many tongs in fire right now. Weapon sale to Taiwan, SCS tension and now this. Good luck!
That's not the route you take to get there. Use your brain and logic and think of the fastest way to reach the square box and why our minister came out and told you that your soldiers have across our boarder.

Not very realistic. A small collision is useless. The long term strategy is to break India to make India back to its normal status. The war in fact already get started however not by gunpowder, it's in economic battle field. We invest bulks into Pakistan and Bangladesh, we need help brother nations to become prosperous, help them to become more developed than India, prove to some Indian (you know what I mean) that a separated state is more promising than a super size Hindu toilet. This require patience and cooperation from partners, I believe all partners have common interests on this strategy. Tamil Nadu! you will also get your own country, you're the real Indian and creator of Indian culture, not that Hindi kid, We welcome you join into the partnership!

No soldier is going to cross Himalaya. Missile will. Surely India will be fried as well, but China will be thrown too back that it will be impossible to climb again.
Okay so now you want to go the nuclear route? How many nuke you got and how many is good enough to reach our Eastern Coast? Also I hope that you build a long tunnel like we do because you Indian will need it.

That's not the route you take to get there. Use your brain and logic and think of the fastest way to reach the square box and why our minister came out and told you that your soldiers have across our boarder.
Why do you think our army takes the fastest route which is dangerous? Especially if it is near Yadong and with given the well rail and road connectivity in Yadong, it will be well re-enforced? It does not works like Starcraft dude.

Okay so now you want to go the nuclear route? How many nuke you got and how many is good enough to reach our Eastern Coast? Also I hope that you build a long tunnel like we do because you Indian will need it.
Nuclear or non nuclear, it will be based on long range missile.

India has atleast 100 nukes of around 200 KT and possibly more. We will all go to hell together. So much for Chinese century then!

Not very realistic. A small collision is useless. The long term strategy is to break India to make India back to its normal status. The war in fact already get started however not by gunpowder, it's in economic battle field. We invest bulks into Pakistan and Bangladesh, we need help brother nations to become prosperous, help them to become more developed than India, prove to some Indian (you know what I mean) that a separated state is more promising than a super size Hindu toilet. This require patience and cooperation from partners, I believe all partners have common interests on this strategy. Tamil Nadu! you will also get your own country, you're the real Indian and creator of Indian culture, not that Hindi kid, We welcome you join into the partnership!
It's best for all parties if they just fire shot first at us.

Back
Top Bottom