What's new

'Haryana's shameful social heritage'

This type of shameful act they do and then when other people have marriage in the same gotra the defend it in the name of the culture they are biggest example of hypocrisy.
:angry::angry:

Thats confusing for many because they dont allow same gotra marriages and they are doing this type of things.

One more thing there is one incident narrated about marriage between cousins and then they call it incest. :undecided: thats not incest

Watching Indian obsession with Pakistan. When see so many anti Pakistan articles and news posted by Indians. I don't think it is something bad if we also post one or two such news about India.

It is better if you check the attitude of your countrymen before accusing Jana.

:agree:

seriously i find ten times more stupid and sensational threads based on cheap and bias news sources like Rupee News and Haq Musings with cheap amateur video compilations bashing India and insulting her unnecessarily by the fellow Pakistani members....latest being a thread showing Pakistani and Chinese politicians as tigers and pitbull and showing Pakistan and china as developed nation juxtaposed with old Delhi and Mumbai slums!!you people need to do some truthful introspection before amusing yourself PAK and SAF!!:bunny::bunny::hitwall::sniper:

... karnal a city which is bordering punjab

The Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh are on top of female foeticide rate. The cases of polyandry which is practiced by Hindus in Nepal may appear in these states.

Thats confusing for many because they dont allow same gotra marriages and they are doing this type of things.

One more thing there is one incident narrated about marriage between cousins and then they call it incest. :undecided: thats not incest

Thats the irony, Jana. They dont allow same-Gotra marriages as that to them is incest. But they dont resist from actually committing incest by preying on their daughter-in-laws, cousin sisters etc.

The Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh are on top of female foeticide rate. The cases of polyandry which is practiced by Hindus in Nepal may appear in these states.

HP too? I am not too sure of that.

Jana, while I am reading the article tell me something-How come you always find negative articles about India? Nothing positive worth posting going on in that part of the world?

I have NEVER seen Indian posting anything negative about there country like we are, and Indians loves to take part in those threads (for eg. recent Sialkot incident), It looks like nothing happens in India, I think somebody should step and tell us everything, there is nothing to be ashamed of

Jana, while I am reading the article tell me something-How come you always find negative articles about India? Nothing positive worth posting going on in that part of the world?

There are zillions of positive news in this forum by Bharati members. It a good idea to expose sick activities coming out of Bharat since it would like portray itself a good father of civilized nations.

Bye the way, we understand this fact that what's abnormal to us, may be normal among some Bharatis.

As a matter of fact, there are many sicken activities in Bharat. Here is one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have NEVER seen Indian posting anything negative about there country like we are, and Indians loves to take part in those threads (for eg. recent Sialkot incident), It looks like nothing happens in India, I think somebody should step and tell us everything, there is nothing to be ashamed of

And are you telling me that Pakistanis dont post and revel in anti-India threads? Chuck it my friend. It was a question at a personal level to Jana. Seeing the response, I guess I should have PM'd her.

Thats the irony, Jana. They dont allow same-Gotra marriages as that to them is incest. But they dont resist from actually committing incest by preying on their daughter-in-laws, cousin sisters etc.

Whats the way out of this gotra thingy ? i am feeling its the root cause more than the lack of bookish education

Whats the way out of this gotra thingy ? i am feeling its the root cause more than the lack of bookish education

I think more of a media coverage bringing in light this sadistic act could help.
Judiciary is also taking more active stance in providing protection to the people.

Jana, open mindset is the key. It can some from education or any other thing, but an open mind is the requirement. For eg. Jatts in Punjab dont follow the gothra thing this strictly. Heck I have even seen people marrying in same Gothra (surname). My cousin who's a Sidhu, married his GF who is also a Sidhu. Now Jatts in Punjab would have marginally higher education levels than the Jatts in UP and Haryana. But its the open mindset due to frequent foreign travels of Punjabi Jatts that is the difference here. Haryana and UP Jatts have neither the exposure to different cultures nor the education, so its a double whammy for them.

The Jatt community as a whole in Haryana is screwed up. Most of them have high incomes as their land has increased exponentially in value. In places bordering Delhi, like Gurgaon and Rohtak, Jatts are just living off by selling their land. They sell an acre for like 1 crore, deposit the money in a bank and live off the interest. Somewhat smarter amongst them invest the money but mostly they sit back and enjoy.

An article about Haryana and its being posted in Pakistan's Current Events & Social Issues.

Guys & Ladies do take care while opening threads.

@All

First of all Gotra syatem is not resposible for any of these but their leve of uneducation.
I find the people of Hariyana most pathetic in whole India as they nither have sense of education nor respest to women. I simply hate their toung in which they dont have respect to any one.
Compare this to East UP where overall income level is on much lower side but Women get much much more respect because the level of education(I am not telling about educational institutes in genral).

Further GOTRA syatem is to maintain blood purity and made to prevent diseses that could carry to next genration. We(my faimily and area) as a Hindu dose follow this but in case of any discontinuty no one is going to be punished.

I have first count acknowledgment from a Sardar. He has been living in the state for more than 3 years yet he was happy with news of new born son. When we asked him, how the hell his wife got pregnant since he did not go to India for more than 3 years.
His answer was:
Bhai hai na kam chalane ke liye. ;)

And we should all believe you.

This is another Sardar joke. Although I have seen this joke on TV about hillbillies in US too. Al-Zakir should have not posted this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom