What's new

Haryana metro - Badarpur-Faridabad

are mere bahi aaja gaoo , tughe free me de denge accha ab rndi rona band kar.
bhai gaoon se yaad aya mera gaoon abhi tak metro se connect nahi hua aur 2017 me hoga issi baat ka to dukh hai :cray:

Totally off topic, happy for Faridabad and all, but am totally pissed that we do not have the Metro in Pune yet.

bhai gaoon se yaad aya mera gaoon abhi tak metro se connect nahi hua aur 2017 me hoga issi baat ka to dukh hai :cray:

Start buzzing for local govt for to do that :D

Haryana also part of the DMIC so that was inevitable.(pune is also so no worries mate)

Haryana also part of the DMIC so that was inevitable.(pune is also so no worries mate)

We are destined to dirty BS experiments of the BRTS kind buddy.

Do not underestimate the Puneris capacity for dithering and sitting on his arse.

Do not underestimate the Puneris capacity for dithering and sitting on his arse.
I have a family there so i know the crap that goes on :D

But as my father said ,"Everything in India get done in it's own timeline distant from the rest of the world."

good after noon doc so whats the population of pune .... just asking :pop:

Haryana my second home, Metro will go to Ballabhgarh: PM Narendra Modi
Residents and tourists from Delhi will travel to Faridabad on the Metro, generate income for the youth of Faridabad and boost the economy,” Narendra Modi said

modi7591.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said he would make Haryana, his “second home after Gujarat”, the centrepiece of India’s development story. Addressing a rally after inaugurating the Delhi-Faridabad Metro corridor, Modi said he spent many years in Haryana after leaving Gujarat. “You all know, Haryana is my second home… Can I forget your love? It is this love which draws me to you every time. I will repay this, along with interest, by bringing about development,” he said.

Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister of State for Urban Development Babul Supriyo and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar were among those who attended the rally.

“Faridabad is the ninth biggest industrial estate of Asia. We must help it develop even more. Faridabad is a mini-India. The Delhi-Faridabad Metro line will play a big role in boosting development. Residents and tourists from Delhi will travel to Faridabad on the Metro, generate income for the youth of Faridabad and boost the economy,” Modi said.

He said over an additional Rs 600 crore would be spent to extend the Faridabad Metro from Mujesar to Ballabhgarh in the next phase.

Modi lauded Khattar’s efforts to turn Haryana from a state known for female infanticide to that of “Beti Bachao and Beti Parao”.

Modi said Faridabad would be developed into one of the 100 smart cities on Naidu’s list. “Just being enlisted as a potential smart city by the government does not mean the work is done. You have only cleared the list and entered the competition. But from here, you will have to take the initiative forward. The youth of Faridabad will have to strive to make it one, to live up to the parameters set by the Central government for each potential smart city,” Modi said. Khattar praised the PM for making five visits to the state within a year.

- See more at: Haryana my second home, Metro will go to Ballabhgarh: PM Narendra Modi | The Indian Express

given the industrial owtput and i guess its high time maharatra goverments starts working on it cheers doc :-)

Man we don't even have a proper airport of our own yet.

Sometimes I think its the old timer Puneites resisting the move to make it a big metro like the other 8 cities above it.

In many ways, thankfully so. But it would be nice to be able to fly abroad without having to catch an Innova to Mumbai International to do it.

Haryana my second home, Metro will go to Ballabhgarh: PM Narendra Modi
Residents and tourists from Delhi will travel to Faridabad on the Metro, generate income for the youth of Faridabad and boost the economy,” Narendra Modi said

modi7591.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said he would make Haryana, his “second home after Gujarat”, the centrepiece of India’s development story. Addressing a rally after inaugurating the Delhi-Faridabad Metro corridor, Modi said he spent many years in Haryana after leaving Gujarat. “You all know, Haryana is my second home… Can I forget your love? It is this love which draws me to you every time. I will repay this, along with interest, by bringing about development,” he said.

Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister of State for Urban Development Babul Supriyo and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar were among those who attended the rally.

“Faridabad is the ninth biggest industrial estate of Asia. We must help it develop even more. Faridabad is a mini-India. The Delhi-Faridabad Metro line will play a big role in boosting development. Residents and tourists from Delhi will travel to Faridabad on the Metro, generate income for the youth of Faridabad and boost the economy,” Modi said.

He said over an additional Rs 600 crore would be spent to extend the Faridabad Metro from Mujesar to Ballabhgarh in the next phase.

Modi lauded Khattar’s efforts to turn Haryana from a state known for female infanticide to that of “Beti Bachao and Beti Parao”.

Modi said Faridabad would be developed into one of the 100 smart cities on Naidu’s list. “Just being enlisted as a potential smart city by the government does not mean the work is done. You have only cleared the list and entered the competition. But from here, you will have to take the initiative forward. The youth of Faridabad will have to strive to make it one, to live up to the parameters set by the Central government for each potential smart city,” Modi said. Khattar praised the PM for making five visits to the state within a year.

- See more at: Haryana my second home, Metro will go to Ballabhgarh: PM Narendra Modi | The Indian Express
do you know sam bhai that there are more than 3lakh people that commute daily between faridabad/balabhgarh to delhi every day and EMO trains starting as eareli as 7 in the morning come jamm packed from that section delhi metro will need at least 12 coach trains with frequency of every 3 mintues to cater to that looks like this section gonna be a major cash cow for delhi metro in coming years i hope some day this line is extended till mathura/vrindawan too :D

Man we don't even have a proper airport of our own yet.

Sometimes I think its the old timer Puneites resisting the move to make it a big metro like the other 8 cities above it.

In many ways, thankfully so. But it would be nice to be able to fly abroad without having to catch an Innova to Mumbai International to do it.
well the biggest problem must he high western ghats all around pune otherwise pune is more important to indian industry than a few metros i guess

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom