What's new

Haryana India: French national assaulted in train, dies

The guy paid all that money to visit Incredible India, only to get savagely assaulted on a train.

I hope he had some photos for his Incredible India scrapbook.

The guy paid all that money to visit Incredible India, only to get savagely assaulted on a train.

I hope he has some photos for his Incredible India scrapbook.

RIP. guilty should be punished ASAP

some people can enjoy the tragedies too
He should have visited your country instead right ???

I hope he has some photos for his Incredible India scrapbook.

Yaa atleast you can say that cause no one visit your safe country

Indians. If you were to say that the Samjhota incident is reflective of the Indian society as a whole, then you can make a case for Pakistanis all being terrorists.

However I'm talking about the every day common man, and no tourist that has been to Pakistan has been viciously assaulted.

Dnt post these news ..... they know reality of their country that's why trying to release their frustration on India related issues

This was Razpak's earlier post:

"How many times you see tourists being attacked in Pakistan?"

Some one had to reply !

Indians. If you were to say that the Samjhota incident is reflective of the Indian society as a whole, then you can make a case for Pakistanis all being terrorists.

However I'm talking about the every day common man, and no tourist that has been to Pakistan has been viciously assaulted.

So you want to say each and every tourist that visited Pakistan never face any incident ???

You want some links ????

So you want to say each and every tourist that visited Pakistan never face any incident ???

You want some links ????

Provide me a link where a tourist has been assaulted on a train in Pakistan.

Even when you Bhartis come to Lahore we treat you with respect and hospitality.

Shame Incredible Indians assault tourists.

The matter is if even death is sentenced in india, state govt allows them to file mercy petitions, makes them wait for years, and if they are rejected, they again approach coart... :tdown:

Provide me a link where a tourist has been assaulted on a train in Pakistan.

Even when you Bhartis come to Lahore we treat you with respect and hospitality.

Shame Incredible Indians assault tourists.
so you want an exact example of what happened in INDIA in your country and if not your country is super safe for torrist.
your country is the one in which a journalist by the name Daniel Perl was murdered in front of the camera and his head choped off.
so i suggest that you do the ranting some where else or go have some cool drink.

@INDIAN MEMBERS, this guy RazPak is a fool who enjoys a mans death just because it happened in INDIA, and he does not deserve a reply.

on topic - forign toruist are our esteemed guest and the crooks behind this incident should not only be sentenece to life but put in solitary confinment for the rest of his life.

so you want an exact example of what happened in INDIA in your country and if not your country is super safe for torrist.
your country is the one in which a journalist by the name Daniel Perl was murdered in front of the camera and his head choped off.
so i suggest that you do the ranting some where else or go have some cool drink.

@INDIAN MEMBERS, this guy RazPak is a fool who enjoys a mans death just because it happened in INDIA, and he does not deserve a reply.

on topic - forign toruist are our esteemed guest and the crooks behind this incident should not only be sentenece to life but put in solitary confinment for the rest of his life.

Look at post #22.

Because terrorist attacks don't reflect the every day citizens.

And whenever tourists come to Pakistan they are never attacked by common every day people.

Incredible India is obviously not safe for tourists.

World can see your frustation since you belong to incredible Pakistan.
Tourists have to come to Pakistan in large numbers in first place then we can compare. Not even south asian bangladeshi players dont want tour Pakistan or even malaysian hockey players also dont want to come to Pakistan while India is among top 5 destinations for tourists worldover.

Back
Top Bottom