What's new

Haryana discovery that promises to challenge our ancient history

Every Abdullah,Farukh or Jamal from Pakistan like you are trying to associate with our culture/religion.

PlZ do not associate yourself with India or our culture as your are of unknown origin or Mallecha AKA outcaste.

First try to figure out your origin as you were colonized by every know come civilization starting from Persians to Arabs

Those Mlechas are with whom you seek an association, hence you claiming almost white Nuristanis and kalaash to be hindus. Claiming them wouldn't make you any whiter. And it was central Ganga region which was always dominated by outsiders. Our homeland was a hinterland, with unruly and lawless tribes.

Those Mlechas are with whom you seek an association, hence you claiming almost white Nuristanis and kalaash to be hindus. Claiming them wouldn't make you any whiter. And it was central Ganga region which was always dominated by outsiders. Our homeland was a hinterland, with unruly and lawless tribes.
Another Gutter post,now Who told you i am from central India,and show me any proof or Source which mentions that Pakistan was inhabited by any Rajput Clan at any point of time,Didn't Mongols,Greeks and Huns changed your potoharis race over a period of time.

Did your Ancestors made any Haveli let alone a Fort whereas 100s of fort can be four in Rajasthan alone.

In Pakistan,the only Family worthy of claiming Rajput is From Royal Family of AMARKOT and other converts who has Chauhan and Rathore Surname.

Rest are Lohar,Kanjar

Last edited:
Another Gutter post,now Who told you i am from central India,and show me any proof or Source which mentions that Pakistan was inhabited by any Rajput Clan at any point of time,Didn't Mongols,Greeks and Huns change of you potoharis over a period of time.

Well Rajput is said to be a title rather than descent. Some huns and scythians assimilated into the local hindu culture and became rajputs over time, but I would consider their genetic contribution rather small. Some Potohari rajput clans have distant links to Rajasthan, like the feudal Jodhra clan of Attock, who claim a Chauhan descent.

And let me let you in on a secret. In Potohar, in terms of population, the largest rajput clans are Minhas and Janjua, with Minhas being Jamwal-Dogra Rajputs from Jammu, where they're still called "Manhas". Some notable examples of Potohari rajputs are Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan, and Raja Pervez Ashraf etc.

Last edited:
Some really interesting posts by @levina, @anonymus, @Makaramarma and others.
Good to see people do take time to look deep into history based on facts presented.

Theory of our existence is not a constant, it will be improvised, corrected and changed based on evidence we get.
Its not necessary what all western scholars found in 18th and 19th century is 100% true, they made there assumptions based on limited knowledge that they had. The current era of technology, communication and sharing of knowledge will help in better deduction based on findings of history. Keep the gates open for knowledge.

I am happy as well as very much surprised to see how well IVC or SSC survived even after 1000s of years of invasions.
I wont be surprised if some of similar sites might have been completely destroyed by invasions or by the inhabitants of next generations.

None the less the entire history of subcontinent and the historical findings are very very interesting in terms of human evolution. So please look at the things outside the purview of nation, religions, caste, color etc.

These sites connects some links of the story about HOW WE BECAME WHAT WE ARE TODAY...

My point is simple. None of this constitutes incontrovertible evidence. There is simple no confirmed evidence of a large "Dravidian" presence in North India which then moved south. everyone has theories & this is as good or as bad as some of the others but nothing more.
upload_2015-5-7_17-54-57.png

http://www.tamilnavarasam.in/books/others/the_dravidian_languages.pdf

AIT and AMT is loosing is ground due lack of substantial evidences to prove existence of any other culture which had similar beliefs. And with latest findings on SSC there would be many more changes in understanding of evolution on Indic culture and religion.

So much insecurity and wannabes in this thread hahahahahahah

We all know who are insecure and wannabes hahahahahaha

The amount of times you guys cry arab arab and then shamelessly will claim kalash as hindus :rofl: yeh tum logon ki saza hai

from your own wikipedia post:
Mehrgarh (Balochi: Mehrgaŕh; Pashto: مهرګړ‎; Urdu: مہرگڑھ‎;), sometimes anglicized as Mehergarh or Mehrgar, near the capital of the Kachi District Dadhar, is one of the most important Neolithic (6500 BCE to c. 2500 BCE) sites in archaeology.[1] According to Archaeological Survey of India report , Mehrgarh is the second oldest Indus Valley civilization site after Bhirrana, Haryana, India. [2] It lies on the Kacchi Plain of Balochistan, Pakistan. It is one of the earliest sites with evidence of farming and herding in South Asia.[3][4]

I request both the sides to consider not to corner history as "mine and yours". It is a collective human history. Recent disputes really have no place in history.

Ok now let me change it according to my will as you did. I read that article and then post it and on that time it wasn't and thanks to an Republic Indian it is now changed in wiki according to the Indian way. Even that our civilization is much older.

@anonymus @levina @SarthakGanguly @IndoCarib @Bang Galore @Viny @Mike_Brando @JanjaWeed @thesolar65

Saraswati no more a myth, water strikes at 7-feet depth
It was a joyous moment for the team working on reviving the Saraswati River in Yamunanagar district as they found strong water current on reaching a depth of seven-feet today.

This has raised hopes for the entire project, which was receiving criticism from various planks who termed it an RSS ambition.

Assembly Speaker Kanwar Pal Gurjar had inaugurated the excavation work of ‘Saraswati Revival Project’ at Rullaheri village in Yamunanagar district on April 21.

After inauguration, the District Development and Panchayat Department had undertaken digging work in two-and-a-half-km area. Water struck at nine points when the creek of river was being dug at Mughalwali village on Tuesday.

“The water is potable, fresh in taste and sweet,” said Deputy Commissioner SS Phulia, after a visit to the Mughalwali village.

The delighted people of the village offered prayers to Goddess Saraswati and distributed sweets amongst themselves and workers involved in the digging work.

District Development and Panchayat Officer Gagandeep Singh, who is coordinating the Saraswati Revival Project, said the river length in Yamunanagar district would be 55 km.

Earlier, plan was to dig the river till seven feet deep. However, now, they were planning to dig it till 10 feet deep for good natural flow of water. The river would pass through 43 villages of the district.

Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has already announced Rs 50 crore for this project.

The credit to bring the Saraswati River on ground goes to 88-year-old RSS veteran Darshan Lal Jain. He had formed Saraswati Nidi Sodh Sansthan in 1999 and since then, has been struggling for its revival.

“Some people thought it to be a mythological fantasy but water found at 7-feet -deep in its creek has proved that the Saraswati River is flowing below the earth,” said Darshan Lal Jain.

The river originates from Adi Badri in Yamunanagar. It is believed that the river passes underground through Kurukshetra, Jind, Hisar, Fatehabad and Sirsa districts before entering Rajasthan and Gujrat.

The DC said the project would prove to be a milestone in the development of this area as it would promote eco-tourism, pilgrimage tourism, water conservation and improve ecological balance.

Back
Top Bottom