What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not allow this propaganda to be spread.

I'm fighting propaganda with truth. There is no such thing as punjabi taliban.

cheers

Explain that to Pakistani media, Pakistani police and so called experts.

Pakistan cricket raid suspect held - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

All the seven accused belong to a previously unknown group named as the Tehreek-e-Taliban Punjab network, Rathore (Pervez Rathore, the Lahore police chief,) said.

Swedish lady targeted by Punjabi Taliban - thenews.com.pk

CTC Sentinel: Defining the Punjabi Taliban Network - Council on Foreign Relations

Strange thing just hit me Kashmir posted in Indian defence and no one objected?

Strange thing just hit me Kashmir posted in Indian defence and no one objected?
No, it was posted originally in the Pakistan Geostrategic Affairs Section ; But as you may know, bytes-and-words gets moved around faster here than thoughts and ideas in this Forum (TLDR :: Thread was shunted out of Pakistan Affairs section).

faisalabad is full of punjabi taliban.

What the hell!? No way. I'm from there and I've never seen them.
Kasab was one of the most coolest one :laugh: damn how he was roaming with poses of an Indian flick hero like style with a heavy gun on shoulder.

hehehehehehehe that was funny as well as amazing how he kept his cool

You are being an @ss. That guy murdered all those people and you are gloating about it. It doesn't take alot of balls to kill un suspecting civilians at a train station. I saw the HBO documentary about the Bombay attacks and Kasab was crying when the police were interrogating him in the hospital bed.

What the hell!? No way. I'm from there and I've never seen them.

You are being an @ss. That guy murdered all those people and you are gloating about it. It doesn't take alot of balls to kill un suspecting civilians at a train station. I saw the HBO documentary about the Bombay attacks and Kasab was crying when the police were interrogating him in the hospital bed.

Yeah, what about terrorists that were sent by India, and are still sent by India?

Yeah, what about terrorists that were sent by India, and are still sent by India?

You think India sends terrorists through Afghanistan and trains and equips Baluchi separatists?

You think India sends terrorists through Afghanistan and trains and equips Baluchi separatists?

Why the **** not, you retard?

We have military personnel on this site verifying this.

Are you really a Pakistani, or dumb **** Indian?

How can this be Indian intelligence agencies suck (according to you). So how can RAW do this to big bad Pakistan?

How can this be Indian intelligence agencies suck (according to you). So how can RAW do this to big bad Pakistan?

They have zero skill, but only money to push.

Look Bandar I read NY Times every day. I read Time magazine when I can. I read BBC some times and I read and watch Dawn.

I have never seen a story or saw any coverage of Indian terrorists unless you count the Sri Lanka crap.
If you live in the states I want you to google this indian terrorists in pakistan. All I saw was the complete opposite of what I typed.

Btw as for the military personal on this forum. I don't believe them. This is the internet. You make us Punjabi Paks look bad.

Look Bandar I read NY Times every day. I read Time magazine when I can. I read BBC some times and I read and watch Dawn.

I have never seen a story or saw any coverage of Indian terrorists unless you count the Sri Lanka crap.
If you live in the states I want you to google this indian terrorists in pakistan. All I saw was the complete opposite of what I typed.

Btw as for the military personal on this forum. I don't believe them. This is the internet. You make us Punjabi Paks look bad.

LOL.

Dude you are an embarrassment to Pakistani people and Punjabis. I hope mods ban your id. I am fairly positive you are an Indian with some lost land.

Please, you have no understanding of geo-politics and on top of that you write ridiculous ****. you defend Indians while we Pakistanis are telling some ABCD like you the truth, and you still fail to get it into your head.

Stop posing as a Pakistani you inferiority complex ridden moron.

LOL.

Dude you are an embarrassment to Pakistani people and Punjabis. I hope mods ban your id. I am fairly positive you are an Indian with some lost land.

Please, you have no understanding of geo-politics and on top of that you write ridiculous ****. you defend Indians while we Pakistanis are telling some ABCD like you the truth, and you still fail to get it into your head.

Stop posing as a Pakistani you inferiority complex ridden moron.

Ya Razzy has done phd in GEO-POLITICS :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom