What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Dude you are an embarrassment to Pakistani people and Punjabis. I hope mods ban your id. I am fairly positive you are an Indian with some lost land.

Please, you have no understanding of geo-politics and on top of that you write ridiculous ****. you defend Indians while we Pakistanis are telling some ABCD like you the truth, and you still fail to get it into your head.

Stop posing as a Pakistani you inferiority complex ridden moron.

You're dumb and you should feel bad. You insult me and then threaten to get me banned, which planet do you live on? This whole thread you deny the existence of the Punjabi Taliban, yet the Gov admits their existence after the attack on the cricket team.

In one thread you gloat and call the Indians intelligence agency horrible and incompetent and now you are here accusing them of being behind the bloodshed.

Which thread do I defend Indians? I tell it like I see it. If you can't handle that too bad. Btw I just threw out my old Dell, such horrible laptops.

You're dumb and you should feel bad. You insult me and then threaten to get me banned, which planet do you live on? This whole thread you deny the existence of the Punjabi Taliban, yet the Gov admits their existence after the attack on the cricket team.

In one thread you gloat and call the Indians intelligence agency horrible and incompetent and now you are here accusing them of being behind the bloodshed.

Which thread do I defend Indians? I tell it like I see it. If you can't handle that too bad. Btw I just threw out my old Dell, such horrible laptops.

You faggot. Tell me the main square of Faislabad then I will consider responding to you.

You are an Indian dalal.

Your time is coming up short.

Dude Saraiki version of Urdu is awesome, Urdu zabaan ki kya maa-behen karte ho. :lol:

What do you know about Saraiki son?

I am Punjabi and have learned minimal Saraki.

You faggot. Tell me the main square of Faislabad then I will consider responding to you.

You are an Indian dalal.

Your time is coming up short.

Are you talking about the Rail Bazar? And didn't I pass the cigarette test last time hmmmmmmm

Also what is a Dalal? One who eats daal?

RazPak is on fire.. Great going Geo-Politics expert.. :)

You change your position as per convenience, When an Indian say "RAW tamed ISI, you say, RAW is weak". When we point problem in your backyard you say RAW is Awesome and they do all stuffs. When one point your previous comments you say "RAW is weak but they are rich".

By denying truth you can't achieve any thing. Truth is RAW was dismantled by I K Gujral, Now it just gather information. Pakistan talibans are pakistani and they are home grown. The Pakistan establishment made them terrorists. Implement Sharia today , TTP will lay down its arm.

What Pakistani Taliban want??? Rule of Islam in a country which was formed in the name of Islam...

Are you talking about the Rail Bazar? And didn't I pass the cigarette test last time hmmmmmmm

Also what is a Dalal? One who eats daal?

Hahaha. Rail bazar is the center of the city?

Oh wow. Rkhan guy must do research from other than google. Pathetic dude.

Oh wow. Rkhan guy must do research from other than google. Pathetic dude.

Actually Im tired from work and am cooking and watching The Office on Netflixs. If you're talking about the center then I think you mean the clocktower area unless you mean where all the gardens are. I don't need google for that.

Actually Im tired from work and am cooking and watching The Office on Netflixs. If you're talking about the center then I think you mean the clocktower area unless you mean where all the gardens are. I don't need google for that.

LOL. Dude you are pathetic.Which town from India do you come from? Let's be honest.

LOL. Dude you are pathetic.Which town from India do you come from? Let's be honest.

Did you report the thread? what was reply of mods?

or you didn't complain knowing that you will be have another vanwas?

Rkhan=Punjabi Indian with issues.

How mad and frustrated are you getting each and every time when I prove you wrong. It's actually starting to get annoying. Stop acting like a mod. You aren't one and never will be. If you want to keep going off topic go ahead. Our posts will end up getting deleted tomorrow morning anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom