What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vsdoc,
Doc, Give it a break.

Old Hoary family traditions are sometimes hard to live upto or sometimes hard to live down. Whichever way.

Depends on the bloke, depends on the family.

Enuff said.

Indeed, so how many did your grandaddy kill for your spot in Canda?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where I am from, a guy like you would be beaten, get his face blackened, and be sat upon a donkey while having slippers thrown at your face.

Don't try to act cute here.

Those were the old times. No real chaudhry owns kothas anymore.

You said your ancestral village was near jalandhar, which was the same as mine and you live near Faisalabad. Which is the same as our initial house. You said you have family in the army. Same as me. You said you come from a land owning family. Same as me.

Any more off topic?

@RKhan - Is that a KTM RC8 you're riding in the avatar?

@vsdoc and others:

Don't curb that guy's acquired behavior. He was born and brought up in the same naalas that breed Taliban and Jaish and other crapturds, as he himself proudly claims. By showing his culture, he is embarrassing poor Pakistanis, not us.

I think the point about Punjabi Taliban has been well made, and the fact that the senior and elite idiots have no better response than getting personal shows to anybody about who has truth on their side, and who has smelly mouthf@rts on their side.

Thank him for demonstrating the obvious. Let's get back to the topic, about how Kashmiri and Punjabi militansts are (as always) biting the hands that fed them. Let their supporters and admirers use whatever personal insults they want.

Yeah that's what I thought too. But the orange wheels kind of confused me.

It's a CBR guys. I usually don't post pics but this guy finally pissed me off enough to.

@vsdoc and others:

Don't curb that guy's acquired behavior. He was born and brought up in the same naalas that breed Taliban and Jaish and other crapturds, as he himself proudly claims. By showing his culture, he is embarrassing poor Pakistanis, not us.

I think the point about Punjabi Taliban has been well made, and the fact that the senior and elite idiots have no better response than getting personal shows to anybody about who has truth on their side, and who has smelly mouthf@rts on their side.

Thank him for demonstrating the obvious. Let's get back to the topic, about how Kashmiri and Punjabi militansts are (as always) biting the hands that fed them. Let their supporters and admirers use whatever personal insults they want.

Continue living in the dark bharti. Your ignorance only proves how worthless and disconnected you are from reality.

Continue living in the dark bharti. Your ignorance only proves how worthless and disconnected you are from reality.

Only one person proved his worthlessness here. One person who clearly comes from a "ratpack", and behaves so. :rofl:

And how this is related to topic???

Pakistani Govt Acknowledge that there are Punjabi TTP members, Pak Fauj endorse it. You have answer to these points....

Listen Bro, Acknowledging own weakness and fault is not crime.. Unless you know you are wrong , you will be living in fools Paradise...

There may be a chance that u are unaware of reality. I

@vsdoc and others:

Actually they also know the reality but just because they want to hide their shame ... all this drama :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom