What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
an interesting article

BTW it should be noted that Britain, in early 1990s, realized what havoc Mujahidins and Taliban can create and ended co-operation with them, which was started to counter Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Same happens when you call TOI, TOIlet when it publishes anti-Pakistan news and quote it if it favors your point. :D

It goes out of it's way to publish anti-Pakistan news and gives full freedom to it's readers to have a frenzy in both hate and mind but never saw it print anything against the state until or unless it's full blown news.

Dont pay that guy with his own coin, how dare you do do that :D

TOI or Tehlka.....both Indian papers.....hence, either way egg is squarely in your face...Thank you.:D

Not necessarily you kill one you don't agree with :azn: Keep your nerves intact mate, the point is fairly simple - Journalism is about stating facts not about fabricating stories of something which doesn't exist.

I am in agreement with you here... But the problem is who decides whether its fabricated or its a fact... it become complex when people remain to live in denial

Freedom struggle! LOL..

Derra Bugti is not whole of Baluchistan my dear friend. Besides do you know how many groups are there within Bugti tribe?

Still you harp on the tune of not poking our (Pakistani) noses into Indian issues! Dosron ko naseehat aur khud mian faseehat.

Dosron ne naseehat maani hoti to yeh faseehat na hoti na ;)

No such thing as Punjabi Taliban.

Poor attention seeking journos.

So all money that was wasted on training on militants going into drain ??? :woot:

Good news for J&K hope we can get rid of this problem permanently....

in your dreams............

problem is created by yourself.

Some people here, don't have even slightest clue what an "Op-Ed" is but they will troll their a$$ out, no matter what. Nine pages!

No such thing as Punjabi Taliban.

Poor attention seeking journos.

You do make me wonder that 3 times a page for 9 pages you cry the same thing

A:You havent met one fine, i havent met a pink unicorn with a rainbow for a tail but it doesnt mean they dont exist.

B: 27 denials in one short thread i do wonder what your so **** scared of?

You do make me wonder that 3 times a page for 9 pages you cry the same thing

A:You havent met one fine, i havent met a pink unicorn with a rainbow for a tail but it doesnt mean they dont exist.

B: 27 denials in one short thread i do wonder what your so **** scared of?

I will not allow this propaganda to be spread.

I'm fighting propaganda with truth. There is no such thing as punjabi taliban.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom