What's new

Happy Pakistan's Independence Day to you all.

Saudi starts with K? gosh.....usky bilkul sat wala country!

Kuwait is not a country, it's a city. Jesus a dry and arid one at that. We UAE guys are the polished and sophisticated kind. I thought you meant your name started with K :P

Kuwait is not a country, it's a city. Jesus a dry and arid one at that. We UAE guys are the polished and sophisticated kind. I thought you meant your name started with K :P
nah its not...sucha lovely country....lovely ppl....most educated ones of all arabs....and you know Queen Rania is a Kuwaiti....:happy:
dont you dare say anything wrong abt that place:angry::taz:...my ancestors from my father's side are even buried there....have very special association with that land!:(

nah its not...sucha lovely country....lovely ppl....most educated ones of all arabs....and you know Queen Rania is a Kuwaiti....:happy:
dont you dare say anything wrong abt that place:angry::taz:...my ancestors from my father's side are even buried there....have very special association with that land!:(

Pffft Kuwaiti buddus are backwards as hell. No wonder now i see your personality traits :p:

The message written on Emirates FB page:

The very first Emirates flight, EK 600, departed for Karachi 29 years ago. Today, our commitment to Pakistan is stronger than ever with five destinations and 73 weekly flights. Happy 68th independence day Pakistan.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu

10537021_572500529526367_2829543164963430337_n.jpg

Thankyou Emirates for your support :tup:

Facebook

Last edited:
Pffft Kuwaiti buddus are backwards as hell. No wonder now i see your personality traits :p:
as if in Dubai even the sweepers and or drivers are MA pass:laugh: Dubai is a fake city....too artificial....has no history!:meeting:

its not backward trust me! very different from Saudi!

as if in Dubai even the sweepers and or drivers are MA pass:laugh: Dubai is a fake city....too artificial....has no history!:meeting:

its not backward trust me! very different from Saudi!

Im from auh. Now we moved to Emirates Hills. Khair so you're here for uni i presume?

Congrats............:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Indonesia-Pakistan-FTA.jpg

Contoh-Kerjasama-yang-Dijalin-Indonesia.jpg

Indonesia and Pakistan leaders meeting (sorry old picture/ your former leader now)

images

Our Foreign Minister Meeting

During the Indonesian National Revolution, Muhammad Ali Jinnah encouraged Muslim soldiers serving in British Indian army to join hands with Indonesians against their fight against the Dutch Empire colonisation of Indonesia. As a result 600-Muslim soldiers of the British Indian Army deserted the colonial forces putting their lot at stake, allied with Indonesians.Out of these 600 soldiers, 500 of them died in war; while the remaining returned to Pakistan or continued to live in Indonesia. As a recognition of Muslim soldiers from Pakistan, during Indonesia Golden Jubilee celebration on August 17, 1995, Indonesia grants Independence War Awards to the living ex Pakistan soldiers and awarded the highest honor Adipura to the Founding Father of Pakistan Mohammad All Jinnah and the Government of Pakistan.

MuhammadAliJinnah.jpg

What would we be today if it wasn't for you? Would we be at all? Happy Independence day to all members.
Indeed, "Islamic" Republic of Pakistan received its independence only for Pakistanis to mass immigrate to foreign non-Muslim countries. :disagree:

No disrespect to anyone and my comment is not directed toward any specific member here, but fact of the matter is, people only show this much love and affection on national holidays, every normal day you will see long lines outside of American and other Western embassies of Pakistanis waiting to apply for visa.

Really, only Pakistanis abroad show this much "patriotism" in the comfort of their homes in Western countries, in Pakistan on the other hand people just want to get the hell out when they get the opportunity.

Happy independence day to all :pakistan:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom