What's new

Happy Pakistan's Independence Day to you all.

http://alh.com.pk/august-14-1947-a-historical-day/ Here is the link for full speech
@Aeronaut @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @RazPaK @AUz @HRK @PWFI @Slav Defence @Luftwaffe @WebMaster @A.Rafay @Spring Onion and others Must listen
Exclusive:

Insha Allah Ptv Home will broadcast a very important and exclusive 40 mins Video message of Maulana Tariq Jameel sb regarding the 14 August and the current situation of Pakistan. tomorrow Thursday 14 August 2014 at 07:45 pm PKT [Pakistan Standard Time].

The clip has been specially recorded keeping in view the current situation of our beloved Pakistan. Please share this information with your social circles so that maximum people can get the benefit. Please note that this will be a very important message by Maulana Tariq Jameel sb as what Islam says about Patriotism and how can we save Pakistan from problems and Evil Eyes. People had already listened the conventional view, but this message will Insha Allah open new doors for Pakistan and its Nation. As Islam is Peaceful and it promotes Peace
Here is the full speech must watch every one .
@Leader @Jazzbot @Rafi @Stealth and others

Last edited:
During the Indonesian National Revolution, Muhammad Ali Jinnah encouraged Muslim soldiers serving in British Indian army to join hands with Indonesians against their fight against the Dutch Empire colonisation of Indonesia. As a result 600-Muslim soldiers of the British Indian Army deserted the colonial forces putting their lot at stake, allied with Indonesians.Out of these 600 soldiers, 500 of them died in war; while the remaining returned to Pakistan or continued to live in Indonesia. As a recognition of Muslim soldiers from Pakistan, during Indonesia Golden Jubilee celebration on August 17, 1995, Indonesia grants Independence War Awards to the living ex Pakistan soldiers and awarded the highest honor Adipura to the Founding Father of Pakistan Mohammad All Jinnah and the Government of Pakistan.

MuhammadAliJinnah.jpg

Yup, its true, and Indonesia was also helping Pakistan too with its Navy....but this story has been kept in secret, so no Indonesian student who will know this story at school. (Soeharto is actually Anti Islam during 1966-1990 and our history lesson are made during his long term). I just know it from wiki..Madokaft seems to know the whole secret, she is close to the military (according to her we also send our submarine to help Pakistan, the help happened in two wars according to her, not only one)

This is our Navy Strength when we helped Pakistan

MAJOR UNITS

7 destroyers, 12 frigates, 17 corvettes, 6 submarines, 15 amphibious vessels.

LIGHT FORCES

12 missile boats, 18 gunboats, 21 torpedo boats.

MISCELLANEOUS FORCES

6 submarine chasers, 25 patrol boats, 10 motor launches, 20 minesweepers, 4 survey vessels, 4 depot ships, 9 oilers,
10 auxiliaries

Looking Back at Sukarno's Navy

Last edited:
Indeed, "Islamic" Republic of Pakistan received its independence only for Pakistanis to mass immigrate to foreign non-Muslim countries. :disagree:

No disrespect to anyone and my comment is not directed toward any specific member here, but fact of the matter is, people only show this much love and affection on national holidays, every normal day you will see long lines outside of American and other Western embassies of Pakistanis waiting to apply for visa.

Really, only Pakistanis abroad show this much "patriotism" in the comfort of their homes in Western countries, in Pakistan on the other hand people just want to get the hell out when they get the opportunity.

This is true, people only show this sort of love on this day, and maybe a few select others across the calendar. I am guilty of this too. 99% of the time, I am either bashing Pakistan and Pakistanis or complaining and whining. But I only do that because I care deeply about Pakistan. Now I am sitting comfortably here in the West, I am free from troubles you face there, but I am undoubtedly doing better for my nation doing what I do here rather than being Pakistan. In Pakistan life is easy, with a small bit of work, you can live an easy life. Very few people in Pakistan I've seen are bustling to make a living, unlike here. If I told you what I do here and what it's like back home with the people I know and what I do for them, you might not be surprised, but if I were to tell one of my British friends, they'd be shocked. I'm speaking generically on purpose, I'd rather not share personal affairs on an open forum. :-)

Anyway, I agree that Patriotism should not last one day of the year, but you also need nagging pessimists like me around.

Was there any load shedding in Pakistan on 14th August?

Yup, its true, and Indonesia was also helping Pakistan too with its Navy....but this story has been kept in secret, so no Indonesian student who will know this story at school. (Soeharto is actually Anti Islam during 1966-1990 and our history lesson are made during his long term). I just know it from wiki..Madokaft seems to know the whole secret, she is close to the military (according to her we also send our submarine to help Pakistan, the help happened in two wars according to her, not only one)

MAJOR UNITS

LIGHT FORCES

MISCELLANEOUS FORCES

6 submarine chasers, 25 patrol boats, 10 motor launches, 20 minesweepers, 4 survey vessels, 4 depot ships, 9 oilers,
10 auxiliaries

But many off your Frigates and corvettes are too old

MAJOR UNITS

LIGHT FORCES

MISCELLANEOUS FORCES

10 auxiliaries

thank you my friend we shall always be indebted to you for your help in our wars.

MAJOR UNITS
LIGHT FORCES
MISCELLANEOUS FORCES
10 auxiliaries
Yes, I come to know this one time then you reminded me again, I salute your country Leadership decision (in that diff time)

Shhhh...kept that in Secret :p:

Back
Top Bottom