What's new

Happy New Year 2012! Taiwan's GDP is now Half a Trillion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLA only dare to shoot at unarmed and unfire back people.:coffee:
tibet_execution_3.jpg
Those in the picture are policemen, and the woman was convicted of murder. Of course, you Viets are generally too dumb to do research and will believe whatever labels attached.

Still, more Viets ending up at the bottom of the sea, the better.

This is a professional military forum. I had expected thoughtful and professional posts from the Vietnamese members, NiceGuy and Rechoice. They have failed miserably.

1. Earlier, I provided a citation for a Sino-Japanese compromise on developing an oil/gas field. Why would the Vietnamese reject a similar deal? I want to hear your reasons. Instead, the only response was more childish anti-China posts (e.g. a Vietnamese wooden guard tower in the South China Sea and then a taunt, the execution of a Vietnamese criminal and unnecessary anti-China comments, etc). These childish anti-China posts are off-topic and irrelevant.

2. Since this is a professional military forum and the Vietnamese members are not interested in compromising with China for co-development, I had invited the Vietnamese members to describe a plausible scenario for a Vietnamese military victory. They refused to even attempt to imagine a potential Vietnamese victory scenario. If you can't, what are you doing here on a professional military forum?

3. I have pointed out that the disparity between China's economy ($7 trillion) and Vietnam's ($0.094 trillion) is 70:1. By analogy, if every hundred billion dollars in your economic size meant you were one-foot tall then Vietnam would be exactly one-foot tall and China would be 70-feet tall. Who on this forum thinks a one-foot Vietnamese midget can fight 70-foot-tall China?

The situation is far worse, because China's massive technological advantage gives them a much larger multiplier effect. Let's say the precision guided munitions and Chinese J-Stars (to readily identify any moving Vietnamese ground vehicle for elimination) give China a multiplier effect of three. This means China is approximately 210-feet tall. How is a one-foot Vietnamese pygmy going to fight 210-foot tall China?

4. Since this is a professional military forum, I invited the Vietnamese to post pictures of their best current military weapon systems. After all, isn't that why we are all here? Show us your Vietnamese military hardware. If you peruse this thread, you will see that the Vietnamese members have avoided showing us their military? Why? If you want to take a hard line against China, show us what you are going to fight China with!

Also, I am particularly curious in the current Vietnamese navy. China has built large Type 071 “Jinggangshan” landing ships. I want to hear the military implications and how Vietnam intends to protect its long coastline from a Chinese amphibious assault. What have you Vietnamese done after the 1988 Sino-Vietnamese naval battle (where 400 Vietnamese died and only one Chinese marine was wounded) to fortify your coastline for an anticipated Chinese marine assault on your country? Everybody on this forum wants to know.

I hope the childish anti-China posts stop. No one cares. Answer the basic policy questions, such as why a Sino-Vietnamese compromise along Japanese lines is unacceptable, or provide us with interesting information and pictures on Vietnam's military. If you can't do either, I suggest you stop posting irrelevant crap in my threads and the Chinese sub-forum as a whole.

It is simply not professional.

iZ3ut.jpg

"Type 071 20,000 long-ton Yuzhao-class (a $300 million dollar Landing Platform Dock or LPD) military ship can be equipped with machines, armored fighting vehicles, smaller hovercraft warships and boats, land nearly a thousand soldiers, and for the organized transport of landing forces and weaponry."

n1wJT.jpg

PbxpV.jpg

Look at how many amphibious ZBD 2000 light tanks it can carry.

L6aYC.jpg

184654j9ja0fjlaz1fgqx2.jpg

A Yuyi-class LCAC/hovercraft leaves the Chinese Type 071 LPD.

1846512tt9d7tdh2vt7v2s.jpg

Navalized Z-8 and Z-9 helicopters land on the Chinese Type 071 LPD.

[Note: Thank you to Aimarraul for the first picture. Thank you to Greyboy2 for the other three pictures. Thank you to No_name and Riverman for the last two pictures.]

PLA only dare to shoot at unarmed and unfire back people.:coffee:
tibet_execution_3.jpg

this woman is a condemned prisoner.You are such a hell vietnamese fraud who always like to create these false infs of china:angry:

Those in the picture are policemen, and the woman was convicted of murder. Of course, you Viets are generally too dumb to do research and will believe whatever labels attached.

Still, more Viets ending up at the bottom of the sea, the better.

these vietnam llittle fibbers always post many fake pics of china like western media ,too funny.lol

Martian2 said:
1. Earlier, I provided a citation for a Sino-Japanese compromise on developing an oil/gas field. Why would the Vietnamese reject a similar deal? I want to hear your reasons. Instead, the only response was more childish anti-China posts (e.g. a Vietnamese wooden guard tower in the South China Sea and then a taunt, the execution of a Vietnamese criminal and unnecessary anti-China comments, etc). These childish anti-China posts are off-topic and irrelevant.
The reasons is very simple: we don't like to share our oil with you, it's our Oil, and we have the right to do whatever we want. Buy the oil from another, we don't wanna sell it to you.
Martian2 said:
2. Since this is a professional military forum and the Vietnamese members are not interested in compromising with China for co-development, I had invited the Vietnamese members to describe a plausible scenario for a Vietnamese military victory. They refused to even attempt to imagine a potential Vietnamese victory scenario. If you can't, what are you doing here on a professional military forum?
Our victory scenario is very clear, and your rear admiral Yin Zhuo explained how can VN win the war in CCTV already.
Opinion: 6 636 can block the Straits of Malacca
Yin Zhuote some commentators:
Yes, because the six submarines us that if a division-level formations are, for example, by the Russian establishment, the general conventional submarines 12 is a detachment, probably half a detachment of.
Shui Junyi: half a detachment of.
Yin Cho: It’s about how strong blocking ability? If six submarines are able to war, then probably all of the Malacca Strait can block up front, if a product shaped ambush position, then it is probably obscured in the 400-600 km wide area involved, which basically put the Malacca Strait give sealing, and training in Russia and Vietnam, it’s a very important tactical learning is near the Strait of Malacca, where it has the hydrological data, where the exercise is to set up ambush positions, and the merchant ships of the past ambushes.
Of course, past the merchant is the place in various countries by the Chinese with the Japanese use.
Military experts say the military buildup in Vietnam will lead the South China Sea countries to step up military procurement tide « Military of China, force comment.
Find the Chinese version for better understanding .When VN receive all Kilos, if we block Malacca strait, your economy will collapse.
Martian2 said:
3. I have pointed out that the disparity between China's economy ($7 trillion) and Vietnam's ($0.094 trillion) is 70:1. By analogy, if every hundred billion dollars in your economic size meant you were one-foot tall then Vietnam would be exactly one-foot tall and China would be 70-feet tall. Who on this forum thinks a one-foot Vietnamese midget can fight 70-foot-tall China?

The situation is far worse, because China's massive technological advantage gives them a much larger multiplier effect. Let's say the precision guided munitions and Chinese J-Stars (to readily identify any moving Vietnamese ground vehicle for elimination) give China a multiplier effect of three. This means China is approximately 210-feet tall. How is a one-foot Vietnamese pygmy going to fight 210-foot tall China?
That's not a big problem, just like during Vn war, we can buy weapon on Credit from Russia now, and China army is not even equal to US's army in 70s (China still can't make Nuclear carrier)and your weapons are just some poor copy from Russia. So, your leader knew clearly who will be defeated if war happen.
=Martian2 said:
4. Since this is a professional military forum, I invited the Vietnamese to post pictures of their best current military weapon systems. After all, isn't that why we are all here? Show us your Vietnamese military hardware. If you peruse this thread, you will see that the Vietnamese members have avoided showing us their military? Why? If you want to take a hard line against China, show us what you are going to fight China with!

Also, I am particularly curious in the current Vietnamese navy. China has built large Type 071 “Jinggangshan” landing ships. I want to hear the military implications and how Vietnam intends to protect its long coastline from a Chinese amphibious assault. What have you Vietnamese done after the 1988 Sino-Vietnamese naval battle (where 400 Vietnamese died and only one Chinese marine was wounded) to fortify your coastline for an anticipated Chinese marine assault on your country? Everybody on this forum wants to know.
Our best current military weapon systems are S-300 and Bastion-P , do we need to show them again and again ??

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Martian2 said:
The reasons is very simple: we don't like to share our oil with you, it's our Oil, and we have the right to do whatever we want. Buy the oil from another, we don't wanna sell it to you.
Martian2 said:
Our victory scenario is very clear, and your rear admiral Yin Zhuo explained how can VN win the war in CCTV already.
Opinion: 6 636 can block the Straits of Malacca
Yin Zhuote some commentators:
Yes, because the six submarines us that if a division-level formations are, for example, by the Russian establishment, the general conventional submarines 12 is a detachment, probably half a detachment of.
Shui Junyi: half a detachment of.
Yin Cho: It’s about how strong blocking ability? If six submarines are able to war, then probably all of the Malacca Strait can block up front, if a product shaped ambush position, then it is probably obscured in the 400-600 km wide area involved, which basically put the Malacca Strait give sealing, and training in Russia and Vietnam, it’s a very important tactical learning is near the Strait of Malacca, where it has the hydrological data, where the exercise is to set up ambush positions, and the merchant ships of the past ambushes.
Of course, past the merchant is the place in various countries by the Chinese with the Japanese use.
Military experts say the military buildup in Vietnam will lead the South China Sea countries to step up military procurement tide « Military of China, force comment.
Find the Chinese version for better understanding .When VN receive all Kilos, if we block Malacca strait, your economy will collapse.
Martian2 said:

That's not a big problem, just like during Vn war, we can buy weapon from Russia now, and China army is not even equal to US's army in 70s (China still can't make Nuclear carrier). So, your leader knew clearly who will be defeated if war happen.
=Martian2 said:

Our best current military weapon systems are S-300 and Bastion-P , do we need to show them again and again ??

this woman is a condemned prisoner.You are such a hell vietnamese fraud who always like to create these false infs of china:angry:
l
Dude, She's Tibetan , You use Tibet as Nuclear testing field and made a lot of Tibetan got radiation effect, that why they must stand up and go against you ...and she became Terrorist bcz she want to have a healthy life ??
http://www.friendsoftibet.org/main/concerns.html

btw: Do I need to show you some pics of Tieanmen incident, where PLA shot unarmed Chinese student ??

NiceGuy, you're a complete idiot. Everyone on this forum can see that now.

Who on this forum is going to agree with you that six Vietnamese Kilo submarines will cause China's economy to collapse? China has 55 submarines and they have decades of experience operating them.

Also, if China moves to a war-footing, she can build as many Type 093 Shang-class nuclear, Type 039 Song-class diesel-electric, and new Yuan-class submarines as she wants. Furthermore, China has anti-submarine warfare destroyers.

Your ridiculous six Vietnamese submarines won't even make it out of your base. China's precision guided weapons will reduce your submarine base to rubble before you can even set sail.

With your absolutely ridiculous military assessment, you should voluntarily leave this professional military forum. China has a massive army of at least 1,800 short-range ballistic missiles and endless modern weaponry. They are going to roll the PLA right across the border and smash your tiny country to bits.

Perhaps then, you will shut the hell up. Why would you even bring up the subject of nuclear carriers? China is right next door to your country. Take a look at a map. Your military assessments are an embarrassment.

I take back what I said earlier. You are clearly an idiotic troll.

fSJAx.jpg

(Source: Military Strength of China)

poGP1.jpg

Type 093 Shang-class Nuclear Attack Submarine (SSN)

WQbo9.jpg

Type 039 Song-class Diesel-electric Attack Submarine

LKqBT.jpg

Yuan-class SSKs represent the new generation of PLA Navy conventional attack submarines.

Dude, She's Tibetan , You use Tibet as Nuclear testing field and made a lot of Tibetan got radiation effect, that why they must stand up and go against you ...and she became Terrorist bcz she want to have a healthy life ??
Why Concerned About Tibet? | Friends of Tibet (INDIA)

btw: Do I need to show you some pics of Tieanmen incident, where PLA shot unarmed Chinese student ??

this is a thread of TW,not VN‘s.
get out of here ,vietnam troller,

Martian2 said:
NiceGuy, you're a complete idiot. Everyone on this forum can see that now.

Who on this forum is going to agree with you that six Vietnamese Kilo submarines will cause China's economy to collapse? China has 55 submarines and they have decades of experience operating them.

Also, if China moves to a war-footing, she can build as many Type 093 Shang-class nuclear, Type 039 Song-class diesel-electric, and new Yuan-class submarines as she wants. Furthermore, China has anti-submarine warfare destroyers.

Your ridiculous six Vietnamese submarines won't even make it out of your base. China's precision guided weapons will reduce your submarine base to rubble before you can even set sail.

With your absolutely ridiculous military assessment, you should voluntarily leave this professional military forum. China has a massive army of at least 1,800 short-range ballistic missiles and endless modern weaponry. They are going to roll the PLA right across the border and smash your tiny country to bits.

Perhaps then, you will shut the hell up. Why would you even bring up the subject of nuclear carriers? China is right next door to your country. Take a look at a map. Your military assessments are an embarrassment.

I take back what I said earlier. You are clearly an idiotic troll.
If my country don't have any diffrent with another country, we're enslaved by Mongol like many nations in 12 centuries and by Manchus like Han-Chinese, or being seperated like North-South Korea, China-Taiwan already.

Your sub-marines are useless, bcz they can't pass through SCS(east sea) if we cover all with Sea mine, just like Iran threaten US to close the straits of Homus by Sea mine.

You may have lots of weapon , but it's totaly useless if your economy collapse , look at Soviet union, she have far more Nuke warhead than you have, but what could she do when her economy collapse in 1991 ??

Action speaks louder than words, show to people what you can do first, if you dare not, then withdraw from SCS(east sea) and return all to VN to avoid economy collapse now.:coffee:
houshanghai said:
this is a thread of TW,not VN‘s.
get out of here ,vietnam troller,
I just prove that China only dare to shoot at unarmed and unfired back people , Nothing to be proud of it. So forget what so called "1988 victory", it's just a massacre to unfired back people.

My biggest complaint is that you are like a parrot stuck in a loop. I (and the rest of the forum members) heard you the first 50 times when you said you hated China. We get it.

I've grown tired of your Vietnamese propaganda. It's garbage and not worth reading. Stop polluting my threads. Go create a thread on Vietnam in the World Affairs sub-forum. In it, you can make all the ridiculous claims that you want.

----------

I want to clarify a misleading statement in NiceGuy's post. His quote from a Vietnamese admiral gave the impression that Vietnam currently possesses six Kilo submarines. For those of you that are unaware, Vietnam currently has ZERO Kilo submarines.

http://maritimesecurity.asia/free-2...sia-to-supply-vietnam-six-submarines-in-2014/

"Jul 6, 2011 – Russia will supply six submarines to Vietnam in 2014, Oleg Azizov, ... Vietnam has signed a contract to purchase six Kilo 636-MV class ..."

西瓜偎大邊, a south Chinese (Taiwanese) proverb.
I think a combination of factors has "bought" the affinity of Taiwanese toward the Mainland. Thanks to the EFCA with Mainland, Taiwan's economy grew a whooping 10% during 2010. The coupe d'grace came in the form of J-20, a technological achievement that equaled the best the West (that Taiwanese are finding increasingly difficult to identify with) could offer. Many Taiwanese claimed it as a collective achievement of the Chinese race, which gave them some sort of bragging right.
A powerful China that is the equal of the US is more likely to bring Taiwan into its fold, not by coercion, but because of the "collective bragging right" it offers. Yes, we humans are that 賤。

As the moderate voters leaned increasingly in favor of the pro-U camp, DPP's constituents has become ever more radical & extremist, and in an attempt to appeal to this crowd, they'll only further marginalize themselves.

西瓜偎大邊, a south Chinese (Taiwanese) proverb.
I think a combination of factors has "bought" the affinity of Taiwanese toward the Mainland. Thanks to the EFCA with Mainland, Taiwan's economy grew a whooping 10% during 2010. The coupe d'grace came in the form of J-20, a technological achievement that equaled the best the West (that Taiwanese are finding increasingly difficult to identify with) could offer. Many Taiwanese claimed it as a collective achievement of the Chinese race, which gave them some sort of bragging right.
A powerful China that is the equal of the US is more likely to bring Taiwan into its fold, not by coercion, but because of the "collective bragging right" it offers. Yes, we humans are that 賤。

As the moderate voters leaned increasingly in favor of the pro-U camp, DPP's constituents has become ever more radical & extremist, and in an attempt to appeal to this crowd, they'll only further marginalize themselves.

According to current polls ma is leading.

My biggest complaint is that you are like a parrot stuck in a loop. I (and the rest of the forum members) heard you the first 50 times when you said you hated China. We get it.

I've grown tired of your Vietnamese propaganda. It's garbage and not worth reading. Stop polluting my threads. Go create a thread on Vietnam in the World Affairs sub-forum. In it, you can make all the ridiculous claims that you want.

----------

I want to clarify a misleading statement in NiceGuy's post. His quote from a Vietnamese admiral gave the impression that Vietnam currently possesses six Kilo submarines. For those of you that are unaware, Vietnam currently has ZERO Kilo submarines.

Russia to supply Vietnam six submarines in 2014 | MaritimeSecurity.Asia

"Jul 6, 2011 – Russia will supply six submarines to Vietnam in 2014, Oleg Azizov, ... Vietnam has signed a contract to purchase six Kilo 636-MV class ..."
Check again my signature, I only hate your evil govt. (lots of Chinese hate your govt. too), I don't hate dumb Chinese peasants like you guys here, stop lying now:coffee:

We can wait untill we receive all Kilos, and we have lots of time to wait, you also can not attack us bcz we have lots of S-300, Yakhont now.

If you want to start a Vietnam thread go make it in the world section I've reported you expect your ban soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom