What's new

Happy new year 2010

humblehobbes

Reaction score
so ! we have left behind an year of trolling, india bashing, pakistan bashing , china bashing , US bashing!! Shouts of pro jihad, shouts of secularism Zindabad! calls of Plebiscite in Kashmir, Free Kashmir, Free Tibet, UN referendums, endless exchange of dubious info on who won the 1965 war, cursing of Indians by Bangladeshis, Cursing of Banglas by Indians, cursing of Israel by all others, Indians call chinese as brainwashed. Chinese see the open defecation and all assorted poverty of south asia as the gift of democracy.. Awami dalals and Razakar and other assorted BNP's.. Forgotten good ol Bush. climate agenda. LCA is still yet to see the skies. No news of Arjun. JF17 supposedly in full production for the past 2 years. F22P is somewhere getting ready. J-14 getting all muscles. MMRCA - Where is it! Amidst all these, somebody gets banned. Others ask why he was banned. Others support the ban. Others ask for more clarity from Mods. Mods say that its a thankless job. Webbie/Asim chips n says, "off u morons, this is management decision" and thread closed. All nationalities ask for their flag in the icon. Webbie says, this is defence.PK.

So this is what happened in 2K9. 2010 gonna be no less different. and yet all of us live our lives while playing the patriotic net warrior.. ;)

Thank u all for making this an interesting place. Happy new year to all of u.. Let see what 2010 has. Lets hope i dont get banned before 2011 :D :woot:

so ! we have left behind an year of trolling, india bashing, pakistan bashing , china bashing , US bashing!! Shouts of pro jihad, shouts of secularism Zindabad! calls of Plebiscite in Kashmir, Free Kashmir, Free Tibet, UN referendums, endless exchange of dubious info on who won the 1965 war, cursing of Indians by Bangladeshis, Cursing of Banglas by Indians, cursing of Israel by all others, Indians call chinese as brainwashed. Chinese see the open defecation and all assorted poverty of south asia as the gift of democracy.. Awami dalals and Razakar and other assorted BNP's.. Forgotten good ol Bush. climate agenda. LCA is still yet to see the skies. No news of Arjun. JF17 supposedly in full production for the past 2 years. F22P is somewhere getting ready. J-14 getting all muscles. MMRCA - Where is it! Amidst all these, somebody gets banned. Others ask why he was banned. Others support the ban. Others ask for more clarity from Mods. Mods say that its a thankless job. Webbie/Asim chips n says, "off u morons, this is management decision" and thread closed. All nationalities ask for their flag in the icon. Webbie says, this is defence.PK.

So this is what happened in 2K9. 2010 gonna be no less different. and yet all of us live our lives while playing the patriotic net warrior.. ;)

Thank u all for making this an interesting place. Happy new year to all of u.. Let see what 2010 has. Lets hope i dont get banned before 2011 :D :woot:

HEHEHE..Nice one..:tup:

How is going there................Here ppls enjoying, dancing, shouting, throwing cans and bottles, lol.

happy new year to everyone here in forum.in kuwait still 1 and half hour left:confused:.

Ahh..the New Year!

Happy New Year to All!!

P.S. This one is the first New Year when i am with my family and kids :) and i am lovin it!

WTF jino wekho happy new year happy new year ...:D

Wish all my dear PDF members a very HAPPY NEW YEAR... may all the blessingss of Allah b at ur doorstepss...! AAMEEN

Happy New Year to all:pdf: Member's.

The only way to spend New Year’s Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears.

P.S. i spent my new year's eve with my Firends :partay:

Happy new year to everybody,

May best of luck to all members.:cheers::china:

~ Happy Newyear to all members may this new year bring happiness and joy in all your lives may this be a good year for everyone GOD bless. ~

Regards,
TOPGUN>>

Back
Top Bottom