What's new

Happy Independence Day 2015

So we gave independence to pakistan before India then. At least Pakistan became independent before india.:p::enjoy:

You trolled Indians ? :o:

I am so proud of you my brother....I am emotional right now ! :cry:

:tongue:

So hows life treating you Mike ? :azn:

11863239_10153543576639919_1521540694304667182_n.jpg

this Chinese gentleman was walking alone waving the Pakistani Flag. He could only speak Chinese and he was so happy about celebrating Pakistan's independence. (Near F-7 Markaz Jinnah Super Islamabad)

A very Happy Independence Day to the nation and all Pakistanis. It seems like this 14 August I'm seeing a lot more Josh and Jazba in our people than previous few years. People seem to be very happy about Karachi and it's future, the war against ttp and over all everyone seem very optimistic that peace is finally here in Pakistan and here to stay, inshaAllah.

Happy Independence Day! I was on an Alaska cruise then so am late here.

You are right about Karachi: The restoration of peace in Karachi is no doubt an achievement of PMLN and that was possible mainly because, unlike PPP, ANP, and MQM, the PMLN is a neutral party in Karachi. Good job to them and the security agencies.

This should also remove any doubts about the Karachiites' patriotism!

I wish I could say that the war against TTP has dealt them a fatal blow. Perhaps it has. But I suspects these rats are into hiding and will start striking once pressure on them is reduced. Better keep taking care of them in their holes.

Back
Top Bottom