What's new

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY. Tag your best friend.

WTH bro!!!
How dare you call me a "deep thot comrade"???
It's as good as insulting me.
Deep thinkers are boring ppl who hv the whole world to worry about. Me is not that for sure.:disagree:
And...I'm NOT your friend. I'm your fan. Hehehehe
I like reading your posts, deep thots seasoned with sarcasm and humour. :lol: :tup:

Awww man!
That was so unexpected.

Thank you and same to you. :-)

Time to express gratitude to all mates on forum
@WAJsal @nair @Nilgiri @Levina @Abingdonboy @Grevion @jbgt90 (hope you are taking care of yourself :-))

Thank you and same to you Anant.
You're one of the nicest soul on this forum. :-)

d I don't need to tag you , @jamahir @~Phoenix~ and @BDforever , right
Hehehe
My dearest lil bro I didn't tag anyone bcoz I thought that would land you guys in trouble.
You have the liberty to tag me anywhere.
Your D :lol:

Happy Friendship day @hellfire @Levina @anant_s @scorpionx @jbt_90

Now that you have tagged me, I think I can share to the world that you and @SpArK are two of my bestest friends from this forum. lol
Can't thank you guys enough for bearing my nonsense...all these years.
I will always cherish our friendship. :-)
Touchwood!

Oh yeah and a special mention to @Star Wars . Bro you are my lost twin and you know it. :lol:

I'm sure you guyz have missed my previous post here >>>
Thanks for the tag. :-)
A happy friendship day!
I have a lot of ppl to be tagged as friends, have known many of them since last few years.
They have all, in their own ways, contributed to my life.
Some have been kind to give me the liberty to approach them even in the middle of the night. Lol
I'm lucky to have them in my life.
Won't tag them but will post a msg to all of them and to you. :)

View attachment 416839

View attachment 416838

But I have a confession to make, since last year my views towards Indo-Pak conflict have turned very extreme from being relatively peaceful. This might have hurt many of my Pakistani friends and those with whom I have gotten along pretty well. Would like to make a sincere apology to all of them and all peace mongerers:P like me. May the force be with us.

Hence I do not confront many of them over such things. They are human just like me, subject to same emotions and inherent thought process. If I was born on that side of border, I would probably be doing same thing as them lol....though probably in same measured controlled way I do now. It is tough, even impossible to break the mold and be neutral past say family,kinship and country who you owe much....even everything to, including very own basic identity (because it something sticks with you no matter how good and bad things turn out in your life).

The one I deeply cannot understand is 95% BD people here. They are the only one I find hard to empathise with....but I accept I can be quite ignorant about what they have specifically gone through individually. Because they are the ones that staunchly refuse to try come around or concede even an iota (even for just sake of argument) w.r.t my impression Pakistani and other nationality ppl I have met here (who have their fair share of die-hard people but its nowhere near 95% ratio). My BD friend in real life says to me, I cannot explain why this is so with such ppl, that I probably have to read Bengali literature to make this ladder and bridge happen....but thats something I only have time for later in life right now...oh well.

Bhai hum to khud ishtudent hain yaar

Happy friendship day dost

Buddy forget you my sco..ahem "milk"....loving elder dost :cheers:

Also you @saiyan0321 , happy friendship day to you bro...wish more quality exchanges happened in this forum with and among members like yourself. Please tag me where you think I could be of use....I may simply be overlooking them.

Lol like to see my name in this list. :P

You introduced me to BD STRONK....I didnt even know what STRONK was lol....now I use it everywhere lol.

For that I truly appreciate you brother....and wont ever forget :P

You need twin engines to pull off the best pranks :)

WTH bro!!!
How dare you call me a "deep thot comrade"???
It's as good as insulting me.
Deep thinkers are boring ppl who hv the whole world to worry about. Me is not that for sure.:disagree:
And...I'm NOT your friend. I'm your fan. Hehehehe
I like reading your posts, deep thots seasoned with sarcasm and humour. :lol: :tup:

Awww man!
That was so unexpected.

Thank you and same to you. :-)

Thank you and same to you Anant.
You're one of the nicest soul on this forum. :-)

Hehehe
My dearest lil bro I didn't tag anyone bcoz I thought that would land you guys in trouble.
You have the liberty to tag me anywhere.
Your D :lol:

Now that you have tagged me, I think I can share to the world that you and @SpArK are two of my bestest friends from this forum. lol
Can't thank you guys enough for bearing my nonsense...all these years.
I will always cherish our friendship. :-)
Touchwood!

Oh yeah and a special mention to @Star Wars . Bro you are my lost twin and you know it. :lol:

I'm sure you guyz have missed my previous post here >>>

1bacecd2408ffd2806fa0d6197a002ad.jpg

I thought I was your favorite :mad:

Thanks Appreciate it man.

We gotta meet up for that :D

Mashallah. I made it to the "Realists". Or sunaao tharkioo...

@The Sandman , @Hell hound ..

BTW , APko b boht boht Mubarik ho.

i will tag my best friends, which are
@Hell hound , @Mentee , @The Sandman , @friendly_troll96 , @Well.wisher , @Chauvinist , @Spring Onion (khair aap barri didi ho. but still friendly didi) , and @Moonlight ,,

India se @Robinhood Pandey , or aik do or hay jinky filhaal Username's bhol gya. or haan @GURU DUTT

Acha Description b dena tha ? :undecided:

Wesy ye Math wale bat. feel hoti hay bhai. na dohraaya karo. :ashamed:

Someone got a long list. :p

Happy friendship. :D don't see you much around what's up? :D

Happy friendship day to all
Categories include
The tharki squad :D
@The Sandman @Nilgiri @Hell hound @django
Realists(they dont shy away from criticizing the faults within our society)
@RealNapster @I.R.A
Baboon shikans :D
@PakSword @Path-Finder
The wajib ul qatals :rofl:
@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @saiyan0321 @pak-marine
Ultimate trollers category
@Chauvinist @Arsalan
Old time tested friends
@django @Burhan Wani @I.R.A @Hell hound @Moonlight @The Sandman
Kisi ka number reh gaya ho to muazrat bhai garmi ney processor hang kar diya hy

PDF ki marvi memon :angel:

Allah se mafi mango. :D
Baray secrets hain. :rofl: :haha:

Wait sandy bhi tharki list mai. :D

hosla hosla even islam main 4 shadiyan jaiz hain:lol:

my list is
@Zibago shiekho my first friend on pdf:cheers:is ka dill chest main kam or khubsurat larkion kay samey ziyda time para rehta hay(the one true tharki lord of PDF:enjoy:)
@Moonlight (the C ) pata nahi konsi amawas ki kali raat ko yeah mujhay takar gai thi:angry: :lol:
@django just love the guy (and his stealth tharkiness :P)he will always be there when you need him:enjoy:
@The Sandman (nick sandy) the mesni of the gang is banday nay agg lagney kay ilawa kabhi kuch nahi kia zindgi main:angry: kabhi kabhi to mujhay lagta hay fire discover bhi isi kay kisi ancestor nay ki thi :flame:
@Mentee (nick begarta) he is like my younger brother jo kay na to kabhi serious ho sakta hay na kisi kam ka hota hay but you still love him :smitten:
@RealNapster khan shaib jin ko punjabi pori tarhan say samjh ati hay or pehla khan dekha hay jesay weapons say nafrat hay.ab khud bato asa colourful mizaj ka banda kesay app ka dost nahi ho sakta.(bus in say math kay sawal na pochey ga woh inhay nahi ati:rofl: )
@Nilgiri only indian friend i got on forum and in my life right now.:toast_sign::cheers:
@friendly_troll96 the judge jury of the models thread.:disagree:
@Starlord @El Sidd humrey PDF kay future hukamran:enjoy:

Never tag me again. Never talk to me again. You pankheeee. -_-

sachi sachi bata na yar kay angor khatey wal hisab hay pehlay tharki tha phir jab koi girlfriend nahi bani(wasey halalat apney bhi koi different nahi:cry: ) to app nay realism kay mizar main pahanah lay li:D

Bhai larki patana koi itna mushkil kaam nahe. Larki ka ghamm paalnna mushkil hay. so isi lye me aaj tak in jameelo se door he raha.
dosri bat ye kay jab mene mazy e ni lenne, to me apny baap ki mehnat ki kamaae q uraao paraye betyo pe ? khud q na khaau peu ? :azn:

Tharki and wo bhi me? :no:

Na Na Put. tu to barra e sidha larka hay. @Zibago ko he ghalat-fehmi ho gae hoge.

Someone got a long list. :p

Mere dosto ki list hamesha lambi he hoti hay. :)

:D don't see you much around what's up? :D

Wo g Final Exams the. phir thesis likhe. phir thesis defend ki. bas use me rul gaye. but haan. ab free hun paka paka.:-)

Well sorry for the late response. Had been bit busy, traveling to Islamabad and then back over last couple of days and some other stuff.

Thank you to all those who have tagged me here. :) Your friendship is of great value and knowing you people here have been an honor.

For myself, PDF have become an important part of my daily routine. I joined the forum 2008, its been 9 years and over this time i have had the pleasure of knowing so many people, very good people here. The forum have been a treat to be part of and have introduced me to guys that i now consider good friends here. Started with @Horus and @TaimiKhan back in the day when these two joined around same time as myself, had the pleasure of knowing" with @Zaki @Oscar @Windjammer @Imran Khan. Was helped and guided by @fatman17 @Irfan Baloch @HRK . Had some excellent discussions with @Taygibay and @Joe Shearer over time, @Blue Marlin. Worked "under ground" with the amazing and lovely group of @The Sandman @Moonlight @Zibago @django @WAJsal .layed "Siyasat siyasat" with @PakSword @Farah Sohail @El Sidd@Verve @Realistic Change @QatariPrince and the group. The list is truly endless. @Nilgiri @DESERT FIGHTER @RealNapster @Zarvan @Levina @nair @hellfire [USER=174976]@Mentee - dont know HOW MANY other i am missing here. @anant_s - the cricket buddy! Had the pleasure of knowing @Abu Zolfiqar who is no longer with us. @saiyan0321 @PaklovesTurkiye @Chauvinist (faisalabadi frnd- HOW CAN I MISS you, mein bisti krani aay? :P )

I consider ALL OF THESE, all the members i interact with on the forum as my friends. And thank you ALL for making my stay on the forum so lively and lovable. Hope we will all continue like this.[/USER]

Missed a huge load of people in the post. Sorry about that. You all are equally valuable. :)

Last edited:
Well sorry for the late response. Had been bit busy, traveling to Islamabad and then back over last couple of days and some other stuff.

Thank you to all those who have tagged me here. :) Your friendship is of great value and knowing you people here have been an honor.

For myself, PDF have become an important part of my daily routine. I joined the forum 2008, its been 9 years and over this time i have had the pleasure of knowing so many people, very good people here. The forum have been a treat to be part of and have introduced me to guys that i now consider good friends here. Started with @Horus and @TaimiKhan back in the day when these two joined around same time as myself, had the pleasure of knowing" with @Zaki @Oscar @Windjammer @Imran Khan. Was helped and guided by @fatman17 @Irfan Baloch @HRK . Had some excellent discussions with @Taygibay and @Joe Shearer over time, @Blue Marlin. Worked "under ground" with the amazing and lovely group of @The Sandman @Moonlight @Zibago @django @WAJsal .layed "Siyasat siyasat" with @PakSword @Farah Sohail @El Sidd@Verve @Realistic Change @QatariPrince and the group. The list is truly endless. @Nilgiri @DESERT FIGHTER @RealNapster @Zarvan @Levina @nair @hellfire [USER=174976]@Mentee - dont know HOW MANY other i am missing here. Had the pleasure of knowing @Abu Zolfiqar who is no longer with us. @saiyan0321 @PaklovesTurkiye @Chauvinist (faisalabadi frnd- HOW CAN I MISS you, mein bisti krani aay? :P )

I consider ALL OF THESE, all the members i interact with on the forum as my friends. And thank you ALL for making my stay on the forum so lively and lovable. Hope we will all continue like this.[/USER]
Thanks a lot

I would tag friends like @Horus and @Oscar and @DESERT FIGHTER and @Sulman Badshah and @Tipu7 and @Arsalan and several others who am forgetting have been great friends although never saw face of any one still great friends made and great amount of knowledge I got

Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is not honest and therefore he is disqualified to be a Member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament). Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan (2017)

Why not Imran since he is Badkirdar, zinai and convicted by US court for having illegitimate child and relation.

@notorious_eagle

Negative rating pls since I accuse your spiritual father or cult leader.
Court mein jao sabit karo beta jis tarah neefa podri zalil hoya hy waisey hi tum ho gay

Back
Top Bottom