What's new

Happy Diwali...& 10 Exotic Indian Desserts You Must Try This Diwali

I am just trying to show you real path of charity and Help the poor. Stop this non sence other wise defend it :D
Real Path? whats that? how about you take your proselytizing @ss somewhere else, stop d!icking around where you are not needed.

God bless our Quaid for our Two naion theory. Buck up Backward people. :sick::rofl::tdown:
I am sure you are having a blast in your land of pure !!!

These sacrificed meat is distributed among poor people to feed them. You cannot compare it with firecrackers.
killing some poor animal in the name of sacrifice is not a good thing, that's why I hate both qurbaani and bali, imagine u or ur loved one in the place of that animal and somebody chopping u or cutting u,I agree burning fire cracker is not good but killing some one in the name of sacrifice is far worse, no god and 8 repeat no god will be happy with killing an innocent, be it in islam or hinduism and by the way deepawali is a festival of light not firecrackers and holi is a festival of colours not harmful colours or if u want to sacrifice something sacrifice the thing dearer to u and give it to poor people.

killing some poor animal in the name of sacrifice is not a good thing, that's why I hate both qurbaani and bali, imagine u or ur loved one in the place of that animal and somebody chopping u ir cutting u,I agree burning fire cracker is not good but killing some one in the name of sacrifice is far worse, no god and 8 repeat no god will be happy with killing an innocent, be it in islam or hinduism and by the way deepawali is a festival of light not firecrackers and holi is a festival of colours not harmful colours.
vege located ! ! lol

Real Path? whats that? how about you take your proselytizing @ss somewhere else, stop d!icking around where you are not needed.

I am sure you are having a blast in your land of pure !!!
Try it, blast us and remove us from earth but what do you think whole Muslim world will leave you for you oppression.

we won't :chilli: remember, we are the evil ____ add baniya, hindu, yindoo or whatever you like :enjoy:
You guys are crazy :stop: stop wasting money and feed poor :(

Back
Top Bottom