What's new

Happy Diwali...& 10 Exotic Indian Desserts You Must Try This Diwali

sab log hamare payare Laddoo ko bhul gaye.
images
Ok those are basen ke laddu I want moti wale .. that's the second best thing after sex.

Yes I spend 40$ fuel per month on my ford endeavour per week. I can use my bicycle and spend that money to feed poor.... Thanks for suggestion...
Then why you are waiting for? Just Stop this non sence Firecracker work.

If you collect all these money wasted on firecrackers all over india you can feed many poors. Aren't you?
firecracker business on Diwali is around $900million.India can launch ten Mars mission in this money.......but do you think people will give this money for charity? No, firecracker Industry also generate employment.

hasina and you will be part of the gift by default

yaar hamaara tyohaar hum kucch bhi karein tujhe usse kya?
I am just trying to show you real path of charity and Help the poor. Stop this non sence other wise defend it :D

I am just trying to show you real path of charity and Help the poor. Stop this non sence other wise defend it
naa bhai we don't want to help poor, hum to aise hi hain either ignore us or tolerate us, we don't care :D

firecracker business on Diwali is around $900million.India can launch ten Mars mission in this money.......but do you think people will give this money for charity?
Stop Mars missions and work to remove hunger from your country as well after it all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom