What's new

Happy Diwali...& 10 Exotic Indian Desserts You Must Try This Diwali

Happy Diwali to all Indians and Chinese brothers.....May Laxmi ji bless our countries with prosperity

Diwali-Festival.jpg

Why do you conform to such awkward and foolish religious practices....
Among the practices and beliefs of all the religions of the world, I find your religion to be the most backward, illogical and even harmful......I mean, why would you spend money to go to another country just to kiss a stone and throw stones at a wall...isn't that childish and foolish!!
Why would you make your women wear double clothes...

The things which you have to change immediately are, stop spending money unnecessarily for Hajj and on Burkas and donate the money thus saved, to the poor....
You are just trying to insult my religion. Human sacrifices to please your Goddesses isn't backward or foolish practice. BTW you are comparing Haj with fireworks. There are many physical and spiritual benefits to perform haj and fireworks are just backward and foolish practice.

You are just trying to insult my religion..........
Nope....just pointing out the practices which are 'unnecessary' and 'illogical' in your religion....like you're trying to point out for our religion.....
Human sacrifices to please your Goddesses isn't backward or foolish practice.......
What are you trying to say??
BTW you are comparing Haj with fireworks.....
Why wouldn't I??......like you found that burning firecrackers is 'useless', I found that performing Hajj is more 'useless'....
There are many physical and spiritual benefits to perform haj and fireworks are just backward and foolish practice.
What physical benefit.....you get stronger or something??...is there any evidence??.....:lol:
Regarding having spiritual benefit, I've already pointed out the reason behind burning firecrackers in my previous post(#157) which is same for Hajj(throwing stones) i.e 'symbolic destruction of the evil'........on top of that, there is this added practical benefit of entertainment(how is it beneficial, already explained in post #157).........i.e burning firecrackers is overall more beneficial to that of performing Hajj.
Therefore, if you regard burning firecrackers as a 'backward' and 'foolish' practice then performing Hajj is a more 'backward' and 'foolish' practice........simple logic....:D

Last edited:
Nope....just pointing out the practices which are 'unnecessary' and 'illogical' in your religion....like you're trying to point out for our religion.....

Why wouldn't I??......like you found that burning firecrackers is 'useless', I found that performing Hajj is more 'useless'....

What physical benefit.....you get stronger or something??...is there any evidence??.....:lol:
Regarding having spiritual benefit, I've already pointed out the reason behind burning firecrackers in my previous post(#157) which is same for Hajj(throwing stones) i.e 'symbolic destruction of the evil'........on top of that, there is this added practical benefit of entertainment(how is it beneficial, already explained in post #157).........i.e burning firecrackers is overall more beneficial to that of performing Hajj.
Therefore, if you regard burning firecrackers as a 'backward' and 'foolish' practice then performing Hajj is a more 'backward' and 'foolish' practice........simple logic....:D
Human sacrifes Hindu Man Brutally Murders 8-Month-Old Son as a Sacrifice to Goddess Kali

Hajj benefits:
1,The Neuro Linguistic Programming scientists say that what makes human exhausted is the tremendous amount of problems and worries around, and the best way for rebalancing is to empty the accumulated negative charges. And that process is necessary to make human lives in better life and to make the best investment to his energy; Hajj is the best way to do that.

2,The journey of Hajj is one of the best sports all over the world; you can find in it walking sport, contemplation sport and submissiveness sport. All of these kinds of sports are useful for the body. Some Islamic studies confirm that journey of Hajj increases the strength of the immune system and provides the believer by power and health.

3. The scientists say that walking and fast walking protects from many diseases such as heart diseases, cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity. We can see that the journey of Hajj is full of many medical benefits.

and many more...........
enough for today;s lesson :)

Human sacrifes Hindu Man Brutally Murders 8-Month-Old Son as a Sacrifice to Goddess Kali.....
lol....you were talking about firecrackers and now, when you ran out of arguments you bring in human sacrifice....
Like all other religions, there were many evil practices in Hinduism but we've evolved, according to our constitution we regard those practices as evil/unlawful now....
Blind followers of the faith still engage in such illegal activities but they're booked and punished under the Indian Penal Code unlike in Pakistan, where medieval/barbaric religious practices are regarded as the 'Law of the Land' like killing for so called 'blasphemy' etc.
All the religions of the world has evolved except Islam, it is still as savage, barbaric, nefarious, illogical as it used to be during the medieval periods.....

Hajj benefits:
1,The Neuro Linguistic Programming scientists say that what makes human exhausted is the tremendous amount of problems and worries around, and the best way for rebalancing is to empty the accumulated negative charges. And that process is necessary to make human lives in better life and to make the best investment to his energy; Hajj is the best way to do that.....
Due to your religious upbringing which has closed your mind, you're unable to grasp the concept that, the psychological benefits you get(like relieving your mental stress, rejuvenating) by submitting yourself to your god, we get the same benefits by submitting ourselves to our god.......
When we're burning firecrackers, we're celebrating the defeat of evil and in a way, submitting ourselves to the will of our god which gives us mental peace, relieves our stress and rejuvenates us.....

2,The journey of Hajj is one of the best sports all over the world; you can find in it walking sport, contemplation sport and submissiveness sport. All of these kinds of sports are useful for the body. Some Islamic studies confirm that journey of Hajj increases the strength of the immune system and provides the believer by power and health.

3. The scientists say that walking and fast walking protects from many diseases such as heart diseases, cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity. We can see that the journey of Hajj is full of many medical benefits.

and many more...........
enough for today;s lesson :)
LMAO, that is your argument?.....walking keeps people healthy, so performing Hajj keeps people healthy...:lol:
I can say, the tradition of burning firecrackers keeps me healthy because I walk to the shop to buy firecrackers...:lol:

On a serious note, burning firecrackers has both negative and positive sides......
If you're thinking about pollution, NO, that's not the main drawback because, compared to emission from cars and factories which happen throughout the year, the emission from firecrackers is insignificant.......
The main drawback used to be sound pollution, but, with the introduction of strict laws limiting the sound level below a certain limit(firecrackers emitting sound above the limit is banned), the menace of sound population has been tackled to a huge extent....
Regarding the positive side, it has been found that, burning firecrackers, especially the once that make sound kills insect like mosquitoes and keeps their population in check......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom