What's new

Happy Diwali...& 10 Exotic Indian Desserts You Must Try This Diwali

Firecrackers are unhealthy activity, causes noise pollution. Why they cannot change their business they can make sweet cuisines, toffies, cakes etc.Aren't they?

Hmm it looks delicious :D

You are comparing firecrackers with our religious practices. I think you are off topic. There is no comparison of Hajj with firecrackers . Only a Psyche can comapre.

Try to write understandable words :D

How it is not wastage of money? Explain?
its a 320 million dollar market employing thousands of people. all these things are only for these few days. if it is stopped then this market will die. Revenue will die.

Not sure from which year this pic is but a nice gesture from the security forces. Happy Diwali to every soldier on the border!!!!

6851_00.jpg

Its dirt cheap and expensive also.Depends upon the quality and quantity you choose.
BTW any estimate of budget...?

its a 320 million dollar market employing thousands of people. all these things are only for these few days. if it is stopped then this market will die. Revenue will die.
Why they cannot change their business?

Right, mostly poor people are in the firecracker making business, and they earn good money in those days.
Why only firecrackers? There are many options even i know hundreds regarding the festival.

Why only firecrackers? There are many options even i know hundreds regarding the festival.
If you will buy only dirt cheap bombs,you can buy so much for 1000 Rs. that you wont be able to finish them in one day.

Nope. Big factories are their. Its running business. So many people are there

They can change business easily time by time. If they works sincerely. Aren't they?
I dont know. But right now its not possible. its something like going to a tourist place for which you have to spend money but you can save it. But also the organizers and their workers are benefited because of this. Now they can change their business from tourism to something else. is not it ?

I dont know. But right now its not possible. its something like going to a tourist place for which you have to spend money but you can save it. But also the organizers and their workers are benefited because of this. Now they can change their business from tourism to something else. is not it ?
Off topic :D. Their is no relation with tourism and firecrackers. Tourism is healthy activity and firecrackers are Eh :(. Isn't it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom