What's new

Happy birthday joekrish

It was a surprise and a party. I got a call from him after a long time and did party with my friends.

HIM???
confused2.gif

Who???

@joekrish Are you some sort of a big-shot in real life dude, that people have literally stood in line like next to a ration-shop to wish you?:-) Anyways, belated B'day wishes(I arrived when the line had emptied a bit:cheers:)

@joekrish Are you some sort of a big-shot in real life dude, that people have literally stood in line like next to a ration-shop to wish you?:-) Anyways, belated B'day wishes(I arrived when the line had emptied a bit:cheers:)
What matters is you got there, even if it is at the end. :lol:
Thank you mate and what gave you the feeling that I'm a big-shot? :what:

What matters is you got there, even if it is at the end. :lol:
Thank you mate and what gave you the feeling that I'm a big-shot? :what:

Just kidding dude. You seem to have had some genuine friendship with some of the members here. good on you! Were/Are you in the Armed Forces by any chance?

I second,third and fourth that:D

You can 5th, 6th, 7th etc that or apparently you should be called dadu too .:D

PS: I've seen photos of your and I'm bit surprised that you have a 11 year child. :woot:

Last edited:
oye jay sale tune bari ghustakhi aur dushmani ki tera birthday ho gaya aur mujhe tuner bataya bhi nahi bi god ki kassam abke dilli aa tera tabiyat se "kaand" na kiya to kehna

any way happy belated birthday and have a great life ...give my love to your son and respects and regards to all your family members

Back
Top Bottom