What's new

Happy birthday joekrish

You can 5th, 6th, 7th etc that or apparently you should be called dadu too .:D

PS: I've seen photos of your and I'm bit surprised that you have a 11 year child. :woot:
Where did you get to see my photos? well.....you could scream that out a bit louder so that it gets in to @jbgt90's head. :D

oye jay sale tune bari ghustakhi aur dushmani ki tera birthday ho gaya aur mujhe tuner bataya bhi nahi bi god ki kassam abke dilli aa tera tabiyat se "kaand" na kiya to kehna

any way happy belated birthday and have a great life ...give my love to your son and respects and regards to all your family members

Sorry bhai and Thank-you for the wishes. :)

Now now!!! be honest mate you are older than me by 12 days:)
It's all in the heart mate,all in the heartand I'm youger to you by a good 10 years. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh.
So is he living away from you???in a boarding school??
I an asking because you said "he called and after a long time".
And yes i have a lil angry bird at home :-)
Nope, he is leaving with his mother.
I'm guessing you have a daughter, how old is she?

Oh!so you stay away from your family.eh?? Must be missing them.

Nooo i have a naughty lil son....all of 6 now but a complete angry bird.:-)
Nope, we are on the process of separation and my son lives with his mother.

Where did you get to see my photos? well.....you could scream that out a bit louder so that it gets in to @jbgt90's head. :D

It's a secret. :o: When I got to see the Photos, someone told me, I'm the Old Fat Guy. :what:

Mate, sorry to hear that, I would suggest/request/refrain from discussing personal life on PDF????

Last edited:

Sorry bhai and Thank-you for the wishes. :)

It's all in the heart mate,all in the heartand I'm youger to you by a good 10 years. :lol:
HA!!!!! if we go by my heart then i an practically a child:D

It's a secret. :o: When I got to see the Photos, someone told me, I'm the Old Fat Guy. :what:

Mate, sorry to hear that, I would suggest/request/refrain from discussing life on PDF????
Hey that was me :D i was the old fat guy , all the others were from the PDF meet in HYD. i dont think i sent you snaps of Joekrish.:)

HA!!!!! if we go by my heart then i an practically a child:D

Hey that was me :D i was the old fat guy , all the others were from the PDF meet in HYD. i dont think i sent you snaps of Joekrish.:)

Let me check my email. Apparently, you did :eek:, if you didn't i'll take my words back:ashamed:

How was the marriage?

4729-old-age-dwarves-funny-cartoons-happy-birthday-card.jpg

Which is you??? :rolleyes1:

Whichever, here's wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom