What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

First people to use Rockets in War were Chinese and there was a dedicated Rocket division in Tipu Sultan's army also.

Kindly learn the meaning of ballistic misslie first and then talk about Chinese and tipu sultans firecrackers.:omghaha: and also read the bolded part in post #166

First people to use Rockets in War were Chinese and there was a dedicated Rocket division in Tipu Sultan's army also.

It would have made sense but Hitler himself was largest impediment to this idea and by the time some German officers like stauffenberg thought of it, it was too late.

Stauffenberg came arnd in '44. How was Hitler an impediment to Japs attacking Soviets from the East? Logic says if they had done so, the Siberian divisions would not have reinforced Moscow in Dec '41, it would have fallen. Can you tell me more abt this

I am a moron?
Well if not admiring hitler is being a moron,I am good with it.

I meant a strict ruler...crap... u guys even have shops named after hitler and ur lecturing me?
29y1gn9.jpg

Interesting how the western world will despise Hitler but embrace Churchill, in spite of the fact Churchill is a white supremacist, bigot, racist, drunk, megalomaniac, he and his monarchy responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands (if not more) especially in the subcontinent, engineered a famine in India, and many other terrible atrocities not to mention his responsibility for the Lusitania sinking.

By August 1943 Churchill refused to release shipping to send food to India.[55][56][57] Initially during the famine he was more concerned with the civilians of Greece (who were also suffering from a famine) compared with the Bengalis.[58]

Bengal famine of 1943 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting how the western world will despise Hitler but embrace Churchill, in spite of the fact Churchill is a white supremacist, bigot, racist, drunk, megalomaniac, he and his monarchy responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands (if not more) especially in the subcontinent, engineered a famine in India, and many other terrible atrocities.

What Britain did to China is incomparable to the injustices all of South Asia suffered. And yet no Westerner seems to be aware of their atrocities in Asia. This ignorance is a sad state of affairs and an insult to humanity.

Stauffenberg came arnd in '44. How was Hitler an impediment to Japs attacking Soviets from the East? Logic says if they had done so, the Siberian divisions would not have reinforced Moscow in Dec '41, it would have fallen. Can you tell me more abt this

Japan army had severe shortage of fuel which made their situation desperate and made movement impossible. It was out of this desperation that Japanese attacked American Fleet at pearl harbor so that they could take over oil resources of East asia unchallenged.

Also the divisions in Siberia were not used in defense of Moscow but they did played a role. Since Stalin had Siberian divisions in reserve, he was able to use troops at his disposal freely. Even if japan had attacked, the result would have been same. The result of WWII would have been different if Germany would have somehow managed to attack USSR in 1930-40.

And i have misread your post. I thought it was about Germany ganging up with USA and Britain to take down USSR.

Japan army had severe shortage of fuel which made their situation desperate and made movement impossible. It was out of this desperation that Japanese attacked American Fleet at pearl harbor so that they could take over oil resources of East asia unchallenged.

Also the divisions in Siberia were not used in defense of Moscow but they did played a role. Since Stalin had Siberian divisions in reserve, he was able to use troops at his disposal freely. Even if japan had attacked, the result would have been same. The result of WWII would have been different if Germany would have somehow managed to attack USSR in 1930-40.

The Japs had horrible tanks. Their only saving grace was their Navy and of course the legendary Zero fighter.

I have read that in a book which i could not post on internet .
@anonymus different authors different theories unless backed by proof, DNA or something solid....am not saying it is wrong...am merely pointing out there is more than 1 theory...

But there are ample proof which points to origin of Punjabis to be west asian.
hence bring forward this

wiki is a bad source for such info...[/quote] the source wiki provided stated BMC Genetics | Full text | Most of the extant mtDNA boundaries in South and Southwest Asia were likely shaped during the initial settlement of Eurasia by anatomically modern humans both are the same paper same authors...just being wiki it was quoted twice to show alot of research was done...

Since the initial peopling of South and West Asia by anatomically modern humans, when this region may well have provided the initial settlers who colonized much of the rest of Eurasia, the gene flow in and out of India of the maternally transmitted mtDNA has been surprisingly limited. Specifically, our analysis of the mtDNA haplogroups, which are shared between Indian and Iranian populations and exhibit coalescence ages corresponding to around the early Upper Paleolithic, indicates that they are present in India largely as Indian-specific sub-lineages. In contrast, other ancient Indian-specific variants of M and R are very rare outside the sub-continent.

2nd thing to notice is WHERE the sampels were taken from...

MtDNA sequence variation in a total of 796 Indian samples most of which are held in a collection at Newcastle University was analyzed. The samples cover a wide geographical range that spans from Himachal Pradesh in the north, Sri Lanka in the south, West Bengal in the east and Gujarat in the west

mtDNA is maternal DNA...nothing about paternal DNA...Plus Indian and Iranian...Iranian themselves are diverse!

Müller's aryans were original inhabitant of Area close to northern Urals which is Easter Europe/ Eurasia.
Eurasia was not as big as your back garden :P It was a huge chunk of land! Could be anywhere :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how the western world will despise Hitler but embrace Churchill, in spite of the fact Churchill is a white supremacist, bigot, racist, drunk, megalomaniac, he and his monarchy responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands (if not more) especially in the subcontinent, engineered a famine in India, and many other terrible atrocities not to mention his responsibility for the Lusitania sinking.

Shhhhh! The western media isnt saying that......so you shouldnt as well.......lets ride the American and Jewish propoganda bandwagon only, otherwise you'll be labelled as a "conspiracy theorist".

And i have misread your post. I thought it was about Germany ganging up with USA and Britain to take down USSR.

Even when they invaded Poland in '39, they were unprepared. More than half the Wehrmacht was non mechanized, they relied on draft horses :lol:. So I guess the result of WWII would never have changed.

Even when they invaded Poland in '39, they were unprepared. More than half the Wehrmacht was non mechanized, they relied on draft horses :lol:. So I guess the result of WWII would never have changed.

Ultimately it would come down to who had more men and who had more guns. Soviet weaponry was inferior to germans in every respect but they had the ability to take more punishment.

Shhhhh! The western media isnt saying that......so you shouldnt as well.......lets ride the American and Jewish propoganda bandwagon only, otherwise you'll be labelled as a "conspiracy theorist".

Churchill is not solely responsible for Bengal famine.Equal Responsibility lies with provincial government which put restriction on movement of food grains.

That's not true Germany was a mechanized force during their invasion of Poland, and their war manufacturing was booming. They were building many new tanks, weapons, aircraft, and other hardware at an incredibly fast pace. It was the Poles who still relied on horse cavalry.

That's not true Germany was a mechanized force during their invasion of Poland, and their war manufacturing was booming. They were building many new tanks, weapons, aircraft, and other hardware at an incredibly fast pace. It was the Poles who still relied on horse cavalry.

Neither was Wehrmacht completely mechanised nor they had good tanks during polish invasion.

Their success depended on using Tanks in Dedicated Armored corps. French Matilda tanks were superior to German during WWII but they were outmatched by Germans in Tactics.

And yes poles relied on horse cavalry.

Nopes. When they invaded Poland they did'nt expect France & England to declare war on them and hence were a bit unprepared. War production started picking up pace during the phoney war period.

German Army entered World War II with 514,000 horses,[13] and over the course of the war employed, in total, 2.75 million horses and mules;[16] average number of horses in the Army reached 1.1 million.

Horses in World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neither was Wehrmacht completely mechanised nor they had good tanks during polish invasion.

Their success depended on using Tanks in Dedicated Armored corps. French Matilda tanks were superior to German during WWII but they were outmatched by Germans in Tactics.

And yes poles relied on horse cavalry.

Their tanks though vastly inferior had the WIRELESS RADIO :cheesy:. That won the battle of France

Back
Top Bottom