What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

Nopes. When they invaded Poland they did'nt expect France & England to declare war on them and hence were a bit unprepared. War production started picking up pace during the phoney war period.

German Army entered World War II with 514,000 horses,[13] and over the course of the war employed, in total, 2.75 million horses and mules;[16] average number of horses in the Army reached 1.1 million.

Horses in World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their tanks though vastly inferior had the WIRELESS RADIO :cheesy:. That won the battle of France

They used the horses and mules to assist in transport of ammunition and supplies to the troops, their cavalry however was armored centric.

If i was the president i would have made education upto BA free... made the god damn presidential and PM palaces into top notch unis... fixed the bloody economy and indigenous defence projects would be the way to go!

Fortunately or unfortunately you are not participating in elections..Are you ??

They used the horses and mules to assist in transport of ammunition and supplies to the troops, their cavalry however was armored centric.

Relying on Horses/Mules for logistics implies they were not fully mechanized. Only the 6 Panzer divisions were fully mechanized divisions.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-E10457%2C_Polen%2C_Schlagbaum%2C_deutsche_Soldaten.jpg

Lol......Happy Birthday Hitler.....enjoy your birthday inside Hell...hope that the angels of torment are taking good care of you...btw how old he will be now?:woot:.....

i bet since 1980s he has had a lot of clowns joining his gang up there.. who knows he might be playing blackjack with Bin Laden for a change !

Talon, it think this picture is better than the one you use.

Adolf-Hitler-1.jpg

I am not sure that a Nazi society is anything a supposed Muslim should look up to. I for once want nothing to do with that ideology nor do I care about Hitler or his successors of today the Neo-Nazis.

Neo-Nazi's are just a shadow of what the Nazi's were. I wager that the original Nazi's wouldn't be too happy with the current version.

There are too many twisted histories about Hitler just so that MANY WILL BLINDLY hate him based on what stupid moves he pulled...Had he not been responsible for the Jewish thing...I am sure he would have been a good leader of a great empire!

I dont understand why some fellow Indians idolize him. Recently there was some controversy over some restaurant called "Hitler's Cross" in Navi Mumbai. The owner thought it sounded cool! Why the fck would you name your restaurant aftr Hitler!

You answered your own question.

btw what was japan's biggest mistake?

1.waking the sleeping giant?
2.going for the "death ray" instead of A-bomb?

IMO, not occupying Hawaii after the attack.

Interesting how the western world will despise Hitler but embrace Churchill, in spite of the fact Churchill is a white supremacist, bigot, racist, drunk, megalomaniac, he and his monarchy responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands (if not more) especially in the subcontinent, engineered a famine in India, and many other terrible atrocities not to mention his responsibility for the Lusitania sinking...

History is written by the victors.

Hitler is the Genghis Khan of Germany; Hitler put Germany on the world map.

FHyUrDo.jpg

I collect world and historical flags, here are two flags I own.

Hitler is the Genghis Khan of Germany; Hitler put Germany on the world map.

Not at all, Germany was already a major power before WW2, Hitler only brought Germany's division and decades of foreign rule. You cannot seperate the bad from the good. Hitler's actions before he brought doom to Germany and his actions of pushing too far are related. He was a terrible statesman whose actions have reverberated to Germany's detriment from then to today.

Better had he stuck to painting.

I will never wish this man a happy birthday. If his history is set, his birth was a tragedy.

Hitler is a loser he did more wrong to germany than any goods

A great stateaman to his people the Germans..And no.. Appreciation of that fact does not make you a anti semite.. Thats a fashionable word used by the neo liberal west to subjugate anybody diverting from thier view along with "Genocide"

Great statesman ? That corrupted Bavarian corporal? He single handedly brought suffering not only to others but to his own country men too. How can he become great statesman?

Are you guys for real? Sing the praises of a heartless mass-murderer whose ideals callously destroyed half the world?

I seriously hope this isn't tied into views on the ME conflict. I hate Israel and Zionism as much as the next sensible American taxpayer but this...is excessive.

Back
Top Bottom