What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

Hitler killed a lot of innocent people. Millions upon millions. But WW2 did result in the possibility of the state of Pakistan.
In war everybody kills. No side is innocent, everyone is equally guilty.

In war everybody kills. No side is innocent, everyone is equally guilty.

Jews were guilty of what? Millions of Europeans guilty of what? Hitler was a devil and in the end he took his own life like a coward. Killed himself, didnt face the music.

Jews were guilty of what? Millions of Europeans guilty of what? Hitler was a devil and in the end he took his own life like a coward. Killed himself, didnt face the music.
Hey, whatever you say sheeple.

BTW Mr. Braveheart, did you ever get gassed by enemy chemical shells while fighting a war for your country? Or did you ever capture 5 enemy soldiers single-handedly??

Hey, whatever you say sheeple.

BTW Mr. Braveheart, did you ever get gassed by enemy chemical shells while fighting a war for your country? Or did you ever capture 5 enemy soldiers single-handedly??

I dont know man, you are one big *** retard to think Hitler was a hero. Call me sheeple man whatever, you are one deranged buffoon.

Oh yes i have helped capture plenty terrorists :D

I dont know man, you are one big *** retard to think Hitler was a hero. Call me sheeple man whatever, you are one deranged buffoon.

Oh yes i have helped capture plenty terrorists :D
I didn't say anything about Hitler being a hero or not, you did (you retard) :enjoy:.

So, sheeple, did you ever get gassed while fighting for your country, yes or nor?? (i hope this question isn't too hard for you to understand).

I didn't say anything about Hitler being a hero or not, you did (you retard) :enjoy:.

So, sheeple, did you ever get gassed while fighting for your country, yes or nor?? (i hope this question isn't too hard for you to understand).

What has being gassed to do with anything? What you tryna prove hitler groupie? :undecided:

No, that is completely false. There was no "massive rearmament" taking place in Germany pre 1943-1945, not even in the early years of the Second World War. It was only until mid 1943-1945 that Germany went into full arms production.

Earlier German victories were only the result of German tactics (blitzkrieg) in employing their limited resources strategically and successfully with the combined use of deception, misinformation, and successful gathering of intel on their own enemies.

The German economic miracle was NOT a result of "massive rearmament".
The Soviet Union in 1939 had between 15,000-20,000 tanks compared to 3,503 German Tanks.

And how many tanks did Germany have before 1933? What was the size of the Luftwaffe in 1933 and then compare it to the size to of the LW in 1939!

What was the menpower of the wehrmacht in 1933 and 1939?
And the list goes on for submarines, guns etc etc

What a disgusting, pathetic thread and some of the posters on here are fucking disgusting as well, to praise a fucking demon who killed millions of innocents with no remorse just goes to show the mentality. Hitler would have killed even Muslims don't forget that you pathetic wankers, go read some of those Neo Nazi forums and tell them you are Asian etc and watch what will happen to you, better still go find some Neo Nazis and see how long you idiots will last, Hitler hated every race, lol to praise a demon is disgusting, watch some of the docos on the concentration camps and see if you will still praise him.

Last edited:
What a disgusting, pathetic thread and some of the posters on here are fucking disgusting as well, to praise a fucking demon who killed millions of innocents with no remorse just goes to show the mentality. Hitler would have killed even Muslims don't forget that you pathetic wankers, go read some of those Neo Nazi forums and tell them you are Asian etc and watch what will happen to you, better still go find some Neo Nazis and see how long you idiots will last, Hitler hated every race, lol to praise a demon is disgusting, watch some of the docos on the concentration camps and see if you will still praise him.
This so much Hitler was a demon and deserved a fate much worse then what he got in the end

And how many tanks did Germany have before 1933? What was the size of the Luftwaffe in 1933 and then compare it to the size to of the LW in 1939!

What was the menpower of the wehrmacht in 1933 and 1939?
And the list goes on for submarines, guns etc etc
In accordance with the humiliating Treaty of Versailles which denied Germany the right to possess a sufficient armed forces for her defence, there was no luftwaffe and wehrmacht during and before 1933 nor did the German navy possess submarines. But under Hitler the armed forces only grew a meager amount when compared to the rearmament programs of Germany's main rivals which were Britain, France, and Soviet Union. Britain, France, and Soviet Union were rearming way before Hitler's Germany (Germany began to rearm between 1934-1935).

By 1939, most numerous German Tanks were Panzer Mark I's and Mark II's, the former who's main armaments were two 2 × 7.92 mm MG13 machine guns and the latter a 20 mm canon, nothing compared to what the Brits, French, and soviets were packing. In fact in 1939 the Brits, French, and Soviets were experimenting with or already had in active service heavy tanks like Matildas and KV series heavy Tanks.

Last edited:
Trying to prove how retarded you are and sure am having fun doing it. :lol::enjoy:

I'm not riding Hitler's dick am i :D

In your dreams? You must be a big dreamer. Too bad for you dreams don't equal reality.

If only you knew where i work and who I work for :rolleyes:

But you will waste your life praising Hitler, carry on.

Back
Top Bottom