What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

@ExtraOdinary does the division of german army in two parts,
one attacking northern russia and the other attacking south where gas fields etc were e.g.. Stalingrad.. Had to do anything with the survival of Russia?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cheetah786 defence forum + kindly read post 1

I did read the post 1 and i am well aware of this being a defense forum .But your Title and question don't add up , if u wanted to start a thread about how he ruled then you should have asked that question ,instead of wishing him happy birthday.

Hilter Surely did some bada$$ things but he surely was a great orator, influencing military general , a highly patriotic and ambitious nationalist, a great artist, a lover of discipline n bravery , a admirer self respecting persons.

I read his autobiography, he struggled a lot to be what he is. His rise in life and his achievements are phenomenol.

He is among the most missunderstood personalities thanks to Jews, western propoganda and f*cked history books which are written by winners.

PS : I am not his fan but I do understand the hardship and experiences he went through which made him the satan of his times.

Yeah go on blame the jooos!

There is a question in my mind...that why Hitler hated Jews so much....?I want to know the proper reason...?I have heard that his father was mistreated by Jewish army men...he brutally beat Hitler's father because he didn't polished his shoes well..is this true?or a conspiracy theory?if not then what is so true?

This is Bullshit I have read parts of Mein Kampf & I quote what he said
The Brits have done an amazing job in india I want to replicate it in USSR & What India is to Brits Russia will be to Germeny
In short all of our brown people who think you claim to be Neo-Nazis you are wrong terribly wrong
Just visit some Neo-Nazi forums & here all the wonderful things they have to say about you

Hilter Surely did some bada$$ things but he surely was a great orator, influencing military general , a highly patriotic and ambitious nationalist, a great artist, a lover of discipline n bravery , a admirer self respecting persons.

I read his autobiography, he struggled a lot to be what he is. His rise in life and his achievements are phenomenol.

He is among the most missunderstood personalities thanks to Jews, western propoganda and f*cked history books which are written by winners.

PS : I am not his fan but I do understand the hardship and experiences he went through which made him the satan of his times.

Wait a second. All sources unanimously praise his oral abilities, leadership and other virtues that he had.

So if we go by your logic then all humans who have had a hard time (Hitler's life was nothing in comparison to the sufferings of millions of your fellow countrymen who live in slums in Delhi etc.) then all the atrocities he committed are understandable? Really?

That surely not what Islam teaches. Don't know about Hinduism if you are a Hindu. Nor common human sense for that matter.

There are no excuses for what he did.

I hate Zionism and nobody does that more than us Arabs but that does not mean that I should celebrate his systematic elimination of innocent Jews. He was a absolute leader and all decisions were taken by him. Approved or disapproved so there is no excuse.

I am not going to discuss about whether 6 million Jews were killed or not (even Germans admit that) all I know is that many innocent people were killed just because of their race (Jews, Gypsies), religion or political views. This id undeniable. And nothing tells me that he would not do the same to non-European Muslims or my people - the Arabs.

It's tragical that we have people who support such acts in the 21th century. Nazi crimes are well documented everywhere they went.

Children of the Holocaust - YouTube

@ExtraOdinary does the division of german army in two parts,
one attacking northern russia and the other attacking south where gas fields etc were e.g.. Stalingrad.. Had to do anything with the survival of Russia?

In fact Wehrmacht was divided into 3 groups:

Army Group North : Objective Leningrad

Army Group Centre: Objective Moscow

Army Group South: Objective Caucasus/Stalingrad

I think they should have gone for Moscow from the start. They delayed and transferred resources for the Siege of Smolensk. By the time it was won, winter set in, Russia fortified defences. Siberian reinforcements came in, Japanese did'nt attack.
But then again Russia is so frikkin hugeeeeeee. You should read up on Operation Barbarrossa
Operation Barbarossa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We don't want you as our president ... :no:

Not a good idea his judgements made him a failure nothing else ..

If i was the president i would have made education upto BA free... made the god damn presidential and PM palaces into top notch unis... fixed the bloody economy and indigenous defence projects would be the way to go!

"In his madness Hitler was convinced that the 'Jewish poison' had done the same thing to his beloved Germany in 1918 what the 'cancer poison' had done to his beloved mother in 1907," wrote historian and journalist Dr Joachim Riecker.
'November 9: How World War One Led to the Holocaust' examines the speeches both public and private of Hitler to try to solve the riddle of how a dictator could morph into the industrial-scale murderer of an entire people.
"The core of his hatred lies at the defeat of Germany in WW1," said Mr Riecker, "where Hitler blamed the Jews for defeat of the country, the collapse of the monarchy and the ruination of millions".
Dr Riecker discounts previously held theories that Hitler began hating the Jews because a Jewish doctor called Eduard Bloch unsuccessfully treated his mother Klara.
He added: "Adolf Hitler loved only two things in his life: his mother and the
'German Reich'.
His mother died in 1907 very painfully from breast cancer which was seen at that time as the result of blood poisoning.
"Hitler saw the state 'poisoned' from within. Hitler lived in Munich, where Jews played a leading role in the revolution against the monarchy on Nov. 9th 1918. So suddenly the delusion came to his mind, that the Jews where the reason for the 'inner poisoning' of Germany and that they had stolen the victory from Germany," Mr Riecker said.
"And since this delusion revived the traumatic experience of the death of his mother, he developed the fanatic will to annihilate the "Jewish poison" – and thought that killing the Jews was the way to lead Germany to world domination.
"His anti-Semitism had nothing to do with Dr Bloch."
"Mr Riecker has produced an important and informative work," said German newsmagazine Der Spiegel in a review.

Again jews are to be blamed....again jews why always jews??why??why??why??

Back
Top Bottom