What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

What he did with Jews should be condemned,but besides that we need to analyse how Hitler was with his own nation,with the people of Germany..here are few qualities I found:

- He took a nation that was demoralized and united it.
- He gave the nation a mission or focus.
- His engineers built and invented Freeways.
- The German economy boomed.
- He gave the German people back their confidence in themselves.
- He gave V2 technology which the world used to send rockets to space.

-He banned production and use of atomic weapons.

- He allowed the British to escape at Dunkirk

- He did everything possible to avoid war with Britain & France

- He didn't use chemical weapons against the allies during D-Day invasion

- He banned production of atomic weapons- He banned hunting

- He banned smoking on public transport

- He performed an economic miracle on Germany

- He banned cruel ritual slaughter on animals

@Talon you raised a unique topic---very interesting indeed--i hope that we will learn something new about this bad leader;)
just a neutral post.....

So what was the reasons behind WW2 ??

Hitler was a great leader. But like all others, a few things doomed him for eternity.

Really ???? And what are the few things ?? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Again ignorant people considering the biggest clusterfuck of Wehrmacht as a great military strategist and a leader without having any Knowledge of history Hitler contribution to war effort were

1. He delayed attack on Dunkirk by three days thus allowing British army to escape.

2. He directed Luftwaffe to attack London because his ego was pricked by RAF conducting a night raid on Berlin. Luftwaffe at that point of time was conducting a successful operation against RAF bases and historians are of the View that RAF was on a verge of Breakdown at that point. The London raid diverted Luftwaffe's resources and to make situation worst, bombers destined for London have to go without a fighter screen as they were outside the operation range of BF109. This lead to slaughter of Luftwaffe from which it could never recover.

3. His decision to intervene in Balkhans which delayed his invasion of Russia by a couple of months, ensuring that it would not be complete before the onset of winters.

4.His decision of Bifurcation 6th Army to attack caucuses which ensured neither Stalingrad would be held nor caucuses.

5. His decision of not allowing 6th army to link up with relief force under Von-manstien which would have allowed them to break out of Russian Siege. Manstein has came as close to 19KM of Stalingrad but 6th Army was not allowed to fight it's way out and join Manstein even though their hopeless situation was apparent.

6. His decision of attacking a well fortified bulge in Kursk which broke the back of German Armor. It was tactically and strategically useless decision and condemned his Armored forces to fight a battle of disadvantage against a well prepared a enemy.

7. His Micro managing of war affairs. An example of this is his disallowing of use of Armor without his permission. This lead to a situation in which even when Germany was unable to press home it's advantage in Omaha where they could have pushed back Americans into the sea , had hitler not been asleep at the time of raid due to which Tanks were never used in Omaha.

Germany was a superpower because of it's generals like Manstein,heinz guderian, Rommel and due to it's superior scientific achievement. Hitler has more or less negative effect on German war machine and was able to FK up perfectly good situations.

You should check out the lend lease (AID) USA gave to the russians... without it they would surely have been defeated... for instance they had inferior tanks,were short of weapons etc

Lend lease has it's contribution but probably you are not aware of the fact that Stalin had 40 spare division in Serbia in 1941. Hitler never had the manpower to march to Urals which would be minimum required to conqure Russia.

This is Bullshit I have read parts of Mein Kampf & I quote what he said
The Brits have done an amazing job in india I want to replicate it in USSR & What India is to Brits Russia will be to Germeny
In short all of our brown people who think you claim to be Neo-Nazis you are wrong terribly wrong
Just visit some Neo-Nazi forums & here all the wonderful things they have to say about you
@Echo_419 source please

the main reason was,that he blamed the jews for german defeat in WW1..

google for detailed explanation,

@Ayush google gives many weird answers...My main purpose was to see differences in opinions...

haha today is my birthday which i share with Adolf Hitler ...great

Happy Birthday @Marxist

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a second. All sources unanimously praise his oral abilities, leadership and other virtues that he had.

So if we go by your logic then all humans who have had a hard time (Hitler's life was nothing in comparison to the sufferings of millions of your fellow countrymen who live in slums in Delhi etc.) then all the atrocities he committed are understandable? Really?

That surely not what Islam teaches. Don't know about Hinduism if you are a Hindu. Nor common human sense for that matter.

There are no excuses for what he did.

I hate Zionism and nobody does that more than us Arabs but that does not mean that I should celebrate his systematic elimination of innocent Jews. He was a absolute leader and all decisions were taken by him. Approved or disapproved so there is no excuse.

I am not going to discuss about whether 6 million Jews were killed or not (even Germans admit that) all I know is that many innocent people were killed just because of their race (Jews, Gypsies), religion or political views. This id undeniable. And nothing tells me that he would not do the same to non-European Muslims or my people - the Arabs.

It's tragical that we have people who support such acts in the 21th century. Nazi crimes are well documented everywhere they went.

Chill Down Friend,

I didnt say anything about muslims, arabs and non-europeans here. Please dont bring your ummah and arab brotherhood here, which is totally un-needed.

I know he was a bada$$, He deserves to rott in Hell for all inhuman attrocities and methods he used to deal with people he thought brought germany defeat in WW1 or people who helped enemies of germany during war.

He was a human , he with his arrogance and his self deluded theories of supremacy dealt with problems.I recommend you to read his autobiography and see the reason why he become the advocate of mass-murder and holocaust.

Back
Top Bottom