What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

Whatever you want to believe, Talon. I know that history. In case you don't know it then Arabs are Semitic people as well much like all our Islamic Prophets. He used the Arabs in order to help him kill of the Jews who he considered the main enemy. Afterwards he would have not wasted time to kill off the South Asians. Just like he killed of the Gypsies in Europe who came from South Asia.
whatever floats your boat...Provide proof or leave...

Please stop your nonsense and stick to the topic...I never brought religion in.... And I am well aware of what Arabs and Jews are - Brothers....so either stick to the topic or leave if you can not contain your anger

I am not sure that a Nazi society is anything a supposed Muslim should look up to. I for once want nothing to do with that ideology nor do I care about Hitler or his successors of today the Neo-Nazis.
Good, leave the thread...

Apparently he wanted to do to the Russians what the Brits were doing to the Indians. But Russians were too much for Germany to handle.

He was responsible for WW2 which rought british empire to its knees. British would have never left their colonies if it wasn't for him.

@smuhs1 my very thoughts...his influence weakened SOME powers and their holds on their colonies...Colonial rule weakened although didnt topple...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing extraordinary. Germany was the leading industrial nation together with England long before Hitler even was born. The military and technological raise really kickstarted when Germany (under Prussian rule) was united.

Anyway it ended in ultimate failure in the end like with other lunatics. Good riddance.

Hitler actually had south asians in his army... because most of our countrymen are indo aryan... excluding the baluch(claim descent from aleppo).

There are too many twisted histories about Hitler just so that MANY WILL BLINDLY hate him based on what stupid moves he pulled...Had he not been responsible for the Jewish thing...I am sure he would have been a good leader of a great empire!

Embarrasing thread. This guy killed millions of people in cold blood (double-digit number), his ideology was/is completely alien in a Islamic sense and the most tragicomic thing is that he would not have hesitated to kill all Muslims - especially the South Asians who he much alike Gypsies (originally from South Asia) considered subhumans.

All the non-Europeans should look themselves in the mirror before wetting their pants in joy and be happy that they did not live in German occupied territories during WW2.

He had a muslim regiment of the SS. Mind you it was during the end of the war though.

Apparently he wanted to do to the Russians what the Brits were doing to the Indians. But Russians were too much for Germany to handle.

Had it not been for the american support to russia... peri peri russians would have been crushed!

There are credible theories which state Stalin would have attacked Germany in '42-'43. So opening the Eastern front was inevitable. His greatest blunder was micro managing all aspects of the Nazi war Machine, from Rifle to Tank designs, all had to be met with approval from the Fuhrer. Paranoid person that he was.

i have heard he went to sleep when the americans when about to attack on D day and as he was sleeping he couldnt be disturbed and give specific orders

Please stop your nonsense and stick to the topic...I never brought religion in.... And I am well aware of what Arabs and Jews are - Brothers....so either stick to the topic or leave if you can not contain your anger

You should read Mein Kampf and his views on South Asians. According to him we were inferior races better off under the British Rule.

You are quite embarrassing. I let you worship Hitler then I will follow Prophet Muhammad (saws), the Noble Qur'an and the Sunnah of Prophet Nabi (saws).

What proof is needed to be provided? Are you drunk? Ask the Gypsies (fellow South Asians) how he treated them in Europe. What do you think he would have done with the regular Pakistani? He wanted to conquer the whole world and every non-German, non-"Aryan" (LOL) was supposed to be a slave. Even fellow Europeans (Slavic people) he considered subhumans. So what do you think he would think about the regular Pakistani living in Karachi?

Visit Neo-Nazis forums and see what they think about "*****" (as they call them), Muslims and non-Europeans. Then you might reconsider your nonsense.

Lastly this thread is open for any members and last time I checked this is not a Nazi forum where any dissident is now allowed. Stop acting like a clown.

Back
Top Bottom