What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!

If France, UK, USA did not declare war on him, he could have ruled a very large empire.

during WW2 he made some very bad judgements, like for instance, when they were attacking UK, he simultaneously ordered to open battle in eastern front, which divided the strength of nazi germany, he previously had made negotiations with stalin that his russia wont be attacked

but how he managed to pull germany from the rubble of WW1 and a great defeat to a super power in merely 10 years is a wonder he did for germany, germany became industrial giant during his time, wolkswagon factory was made by germany's government

Embarrasing thread. This guy killed millions of people in cold blood (double-digit number), his ideology was/is completely alien in a Islamic sense and the most tragicomic thing is that he would not have hesitated to kill all Muslims - especially the South Asians who he much alike Gypsies (originally from South Asia) considered subhumans.
@al-Hasani No idea who told you that...nice hate speech
In this context, Hitler's connection to Mohammad Amin al-Husseini, the Mufti of Jerusalem — which included asylum in 1941, the honorary rank of an SS Major-General, and a "respected racial genealogy" — has been interpreted more as a sign of respect than political expedience. Hitler expressed admiration for the Muslim military tradition and directed Himmler to initiate Muslim SS Divisions as a matter of policy. However, Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that Hitler was only cooperating with Muslim figures, such as al-Husseini, because he felt the antisemitic views they shared would eventually help him win power and influence over the Middle East in the long run. According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

WOH ......another muslim lover of hitler .......just because he massacred evil jews ?
@GreenFoe assumptions as always and HENCE, I made myself clear

at the same time curious about what others think of him....Not in terms of whom he killed but in terms of how he ruled and strategy and whatnot....Please try to keep the thread clean

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/247070-happy-birthday-hitler.html#ixzz2R1F1XW3h

Last edited by a moderator:
during WW2 he made some very bad judgements, like for instance, when they were attacking UK, he simultaneously ordered to open battle in eastern front, which divided the strength of nazi germany, he previously had made negotiations with stalin that his russia wont be attacked

but how he managed to pull germany from the rubble of WW1 and a great defeat to a super power in merely 10 years is a wonder he did for germany, germany became industrial giant during his time, wolkswagon factory was made by germany's government

Nothing extraordinary. Germany was the leading industrial nation together with England long before Hitler even was born. The military and technological raise really kickstarted when Germany (under Prussian rule) was united.

Anyway it ended in ultimate failure in the end like with other lunatics. Good riddance.

BTW @GreenFoe and @al-Hasani , freedom of speech and a defence forum is where he should be discussed ...

If France, UK, USA did not declare war on him, he could have ruled a very large empire.
@Wright that is what I meant, he was powerful and good with what he was = leader /general

Ironic that Hilter finds so much admiration among the people that he had the greatest disdain for, even more than the jews that he attempted to systematically eliminate.

Whatever you want to believe, Talon. I know that history. In case you don't know it then Arabs are Semitic people as well much like all our Islamic Prophets. He used the Arabs in order to help him kill of the Jews who he considered the main enemy. Afterwards he would have not wasted time to kill off the South Asians. Just like he killed of the Gypsies in Europe who came from South Asia.

I am not sure that a Nazi society is anything a supposed Muslim should look up to. I for once want nothing to do with that ideology nor do I care about Hitler or his successors of today the Neo-Nazis.

Ironic that Hilter finds so much admiration among the people that he had the greatest disdain for, even more than the jews that he attempted to systematically eliminate.
@Death.By.Chocolate I think no one reads my 1st post...I admire his nationalism, hes planning and strategies and how Germany was at a level that was shocking to the world....

@Secur come on this thread man! ;)

There are credible theories which state Stalin would have attacked Germany in '42-'43. So opening the Eastern front was inevitable. His greatest blunder was micro managing all aspects of the Nazi war Machine, from Rifle to Tank designs, all had to be met with approval from the Fuhrer. Paranoid person that he was.

He was responsible for WW2 which rought british empire to its knees. British would have never left their colonies if it wasn't for him.

Back
Top Bottom