What's new

Happy Birthday, dearest Zardari, best president of all time

Again you have no answered my question, stop playing dodge the question.

No it arrogant to believe that a party is willing to let a boy be a chairmen, who is known in the circles of London to be a playboy and a alcoholic.You are inert, clearly you know BS about economics..go back to your teacher. Remittance has a significant effect on the Pakistani economy, as consumption of goods and services are imperative. We send money to Pakistan, and are families spend this money and it causes a multiplier effect, learn to research before you sprout BS,as it helps local consumption and businesses. Plus if you actually did some reading, you would notice that remittance helps the growth of countries, with out relying on loans, so it has no strings attached to it. So that's what I call checkmate...best of luck next time.
I am aware of the effect it has on the country. You, on the other hand, fail to read that I was talking about its effect on me.

And what's the question again? I fail to see any thing that would not be below my dignity to answer

And insulting Benazir when you know full well that she was in the UK only because her life was in danger. We all are aware of what happened when she came back.

Crocodile tears fail to have any impact on me, she was a disaster for Pakistan and she has gone...as they say out with the old, and in with the new. She was a waste of space who stole money from the people of Pakistan, and she will answer on the day of Judgement.

Crocodile tears fail to have any impact on me, she was a disaster for Pakistan and she has gone...as they say out with the old, and in with the new. She was a waste of space who stole money from the people of Pakistan, and she will answer on the day of Judgement.
Or maybe you will answer for insulting the dead

I am aware of the effect it has on the country. You, on the other hand, fail to read that I was talking about its effect on me.

Quite clearly you don't understand, because if you read the theory of the multiplier effect then you wouldn't sprout that BS. You live in Pakistan so it effects you. If you did your basic 101 lesson of economics, you would know that consumption is important because its one of the injections of an economy, if your consumption is low it means low growth share prices of stocks go down and the rupee devalues, based upon the Japanese candlesticks that can be seen in the graph.

If you can't read and keep up to date with my questions, then its not my fault. But answer me this where did Mr Zardari get the money to buy a number of expensive houses?

Or maybe you will answer for insulting the dead[/QUOTE

Let me jog your memory, PPP insult General Zia, I mean your precious BB use to do it in rallies...she had no shame.

Quite clearly you don't understand, because if you read the theory of the multiplier effect then you wouldn't sprout that BS. You live in Pakistan so it effects you. If you did your basic 101 lesson of economics, you would know that consumption is important because its one of the injections of an economy, if your consumption is low it means low growth share prices of stocks go down and the rupee devalues, based upon the Japanese candlesticks that can be seen in the graph.

If you can't read and keep up to date with my questions, then its not my fault. But answer me this where did Mr Zardari get the money to buy a number of expensive houses?
From the Bhutto dynasty, good sir.

No, it doesn't affect me since I don't get any money from earning in Pakistan. Any money I get is from UAE so no, you have no effect on me. But don't forget, it was a Pakistani, born and bred here, who taught you enough to go to London

Let me jog your memory, PPP insult General Zia, I mean your precious BB use to do it in rallies...she had no shame.
Justified criticism is not insulting someone. As someone who lives in UK, I am amused that you do not know the difference

Zardari is the best president to have ruled Pakistan in a long long time. Any other man would have just capitulated in front of the immense pressure from all quarters facing Zardari. That he faced them and still standing is a testament to his mental fortitude and shrewdness not to mention political instinct.

From the Bhutto dynasty, good sir.

More like the billion of dollars that were stolen from Pakistan under the establishment of the Bhutto family. There should be no dynasty in Pakistan that is so archaic, get with the flow of time.

No, it doesn't affect me since I don't get any money from earning in Pakistan. Any money I get is from UAE so no, you have no effect on me. But don't forget, it was a Pakistani, born and bred here, who taught you enough to go to London

But your dodging the answer, in your flag it say's that you are located in Karachi, if so then you do benefit from the remittance through the multiplier effect. Your last sentence is BS, because I was born in London, and my family came in the 50s, so take a hike son as a Northerner will say.

Justified criticism is not insulting someone. As someone who lives in UK, I am amused that you do not know the difference

And I am amused as well because you talk a load of codswallop, as most of your BS is spoken from your *ss. You should see the amount of vermin that is pointed at Zia even though he has been dead for some 20 odd years. Your so called President is so pathetic that even in power he has failed to find BB killers, in which he had great excitement in solving at the beginning of his tenure. He is a utter fool, even when he came into power he sidelined a number of close aids to BB, and put his own men.

Zardari is the best president to have ruled Pakistan in a long long time. Any other man would have just capitulated in front of the immense pressure from all quarters facing Zardari. That he faced them and still standing is a testament to his mental fortitude and shrewdness not to mention political instinct.

Why do Indian have the desire to meddle in the internal affairs of Pakistan, solve your own problem in Assam, and the recent knowledge that gandhi took it in the rear.

No affair is internal affair as long as Pak is concerned, especially to India

No affair is internal affair as long as Pak is concerned, especially to India

So by your assumption, the internal affairs of India should be the concern of Pakistani's...this logic is not used my most Indian members in this forum.

More like the billion of dollars that were stolen from Pakistan under the establishment of the Bhutto family. There should be no dynasty in Pakistan that is so archaic, get with the flow of time.

But your dodging the answer, in your flag it say's that you are located in Karachi, if so then you do benefit from the remittance through the multiplier effect. Your last sentence is BS, because I was born in London, and my family came in the 50s, so take a hike son as a Northerner will say.
Firstly, you can take a hike if you want for I plan to stay. Secondly, it is not your money alone which leads to the effect. It is the combined remittances. Again, I do not earn money in Karachi nor do I have any fixed amount which I must not exceed. I choose to live here. If I want, I can go to Dubai at anytime. So, your knowledge of my situation is nil.
Secondly, your family went to London in the 50's but the people who raised you are still Pakistani
Thirdly and most importantly, there is no proof any money was stolen
Lastly, there is nothing which denies the chance to an entrepreneur to create a dynasty. Why don't you get with the times instead of seeing the future?

We have another word for your description of that man but I can't say it here lest I get an infraction.
It has something to do with the obvious lack of shame, morals and dignity.

And I am amused as well because you talk a load of codswallop, as most of your BS is spoken from your *ss. You should see the amount of vermin that is pointed at Zia even though he has been dead for some 20 odd years. Your so called President is so pathetic that even in power he has failed to find BB killers, in which he had great excitement in solving at the beginning of his tenure. He is a utter fool, even when he came into power he sidelined a number of close aids to BB, and put his own men.
I agree, you speak a lot of codswallop. Zia was a malevolent man, any vermin directed towards him, within the dictates of truth, is fair.
And since when does the president solve cases? It is the police that does.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

for it's thread cant say any thing hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah kasam sse am so laughing hahaha

Back
Top Bottom