What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, who hasn't heard of Saudi Arabia? I'm not talking about the views of 14 year old kids hanging around in the streets drinking.

I'm talking about the average westerner. The feelings towards Saudi is very negative.

In any discussion about extremism or bad human rights (especially for women) the go-to country as an example for the most extreme forms of these, is Saudi.

You'll push it too far one day.

Insh'allah, I'll get to press the button.

Don't know about west but awareness level in India is very low.

If you cannot afford few good schools, you have to pretty much educate yourself.

Chance that a high school dropout from west would be knowing it is low, even though not to the level of an someone from developing country.

Seriously, who hasn't heard of Saudi Arabia? I'm not talking about the views of 14 year old kids hanging around in the streets drinking.

Of course panhandling creatures will always get stewed when it comes to KSA.

In any discussion about extremism or bad human rights (especially for women) the go-to country as an example for the most extreme forms of these, is Saudi.

The pot calling the kettle black :omghaha:

These are your religious leaders and your military personnels :lol:

I'm talking about the average westerner. The feelings towards Saudi is very negative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! You have to wait too long maybe the third temple will go for good while KSA remains the Global Power House.

When the Oil runs out, you'll be like the worst of the failed African states.

It's time for a plan B.

But, It doesn't change the fact that you are begging others to feed your own people :lol:

**** off twat.

U mad bro?

I think we will build it using the bones of your brothers (the fake entity called 'palestinians') as the foundation blocks.

Who knows. I'm not religious anyhow..

TBQH, I don't like Hamas though.

Don't know about west but awareness level in India is very low.

If you cannot afford few good schools, you have to pretty much educate yourself.

Chance that a high school dropout from west would be knowing it is low, even though not to the level of an someone from developing country.

I was just exaggerating :lol: Most Americans don't know where Saudi Arabia is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom