What's new

Happening Now ::: Clashes between Pakistan and Afghan Army

I don't trust the source. He is the most pathetic moron.

H
I don't trust the source. He is the most pathetic moron.
here is another one ..

Best chance for Pakistan to test Nasar missile in real life scenario .. if this clash is really happening now

If they don't call in the PAF and cluster bomb them then i call our leaders a bunch of sissies.
They should test drones and Nasar on them .. best chance

These Namak haram afghans even don't think about Ramadan. So OK as per afghans wish they should be brutally killed.
Pakistan har martoba ki tarah is dafa bhi "Zimadari" ka muzahira karny lag jaey ga. **** these afgandus

Pakistan har martoba ki tarah is dafa bhi "Zimadari" ka muzahira karny lag jaey ga. **** these afgandus
Lolz my reply sensored. I wrote " **** these afgandus" and it's showing **** instead of ****. Oh ****.

Lolz my reply sensored. I wrote " **** these afgandus" and it's showing **** instead of ****. Oh ****.
Don't get frustrated ... trust me , our forces do more than they show us and i know it cause i've seen it , i posted a vid here but it seems mods don't like this kinda stuff , oh well :lol:

It is happening now .. even news is appearing on Afghan media while our media is mum about it ..

Heyyy Pakistan Army .. kill the shit out of these namak harams... Pakistan Zindabad
TTP & Daesh hideouts getting hit, they are mostly active in that area....you go a little to the north near Bajur side thats HuA. There were some cross border shelling in that region too yesterday when under the cover fire Terrorist infiltrated attacked the Military post and ran back....in response, PA pounded their hideouts hard with the mortar & Artillery fire

TTP & Daesh hideouts getting hit, they are mostly active in that area....you go a little to the north near Bajur side thats HuA. There were some cross border shelling in that region too yesterday when under the cover fire Terrorist infiltrated attacked the Military post and ran back....in response, PA pounded their hideouts hard with the mortar & Artillery fire
TTP possible but Daesh or ISKP is mostly entrnched in Nangarhar's Khogyani,nazyan and achin districts

TTP JuA should be taken care by drones in Afg Pakistan region. It is stupid to play by their rules to send ground teams to engage these scums.

Back
Top Bottom