What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

Hehe, why must we envy with the China-Pakistan relation ?? It's Pakistanis's question, not Vn nor India, and how did "Rich" CHina answer them

Vietnam envy China-Pakistan relation because it's time test and durable relation, we're all weather friends dispite of rain and storm: no matter wich gorvernment is on power, we alway maintain a good relation. And who tell you that China is a Rich country? Chinas has never consider itself to be Rich as Western Countries as you very well quote.

And I LOLed to the Title "Why China paid $1trillion to US but doesn't pay a dime to the Pak govt? " China has never pay 1 trillion to U.S but strategically buy America and own it...comprendo? Every year American gorvernment Clawled to Beijing to give explaination on how they gonna handle with the debt, if China sneeze, U.S will catch cold...What ever assistance China provide Pakistan that has never disclosed publicly..so saying the China didn't give a dime to Pakistan is completly none sense.

Don't try to Fool the Vietnamese Friends Chinaman!

What was China doing sitting on the Laps of the USA when Pakistan Lost half her Country and China could only condole Pakistan!

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China has never pretend to be a super Hero, so dont make me laugh to hold China accountable to what ever happen to his friend's country. As for humanitarian such earth quake, China did do the best to help Pakistan but certainly and absolulity no way to interfere with Pakistan politic and gorvernance.

FYI India was lucky that you have war with Pakistan in 1971 because China was in bad shape after cultural revolution. you won't have such luck in future.

Don't try to Fool the Vietnamese Friends Chinaman!

What was China doing sitting on the Laps of the USA when Pakistan Lost half her Country and China could only condole Pakistan! :lol:

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first of all, chinaman is an offensive term. your post will be reported.

secondly, you need to learn history, in 1971, we were in the middle of our "culture revolution", in which we shut down all our factories and schools, we made a big mistake, and for 10 years (1966-1976) we basically wasted everything. it is just amazing that so many indians even don't know that simple history facts. had too much brainwashing propaganda from your regime in delhi?

Vietnam envy China-Pakistan relation because it's time test and durable relation, we're all weather friends dispite of rain and storm: no matter wich gorvernment is on power, we alway maintain a good relation. And who tell you that China is a Rich country? Chinas has never consider itself to be Rich as Western Countries as you very well quote.

And I LOLed to the Title "Why China paid $1trillion to US but doesn't pay a dime to the Pak govt? " China has never pay 1 trillion to U.S but strategically buy America and own it...comprendo? Every year American gorvernment Clawled to Beijing to give explaination on how they gonna handle with the debt, if China sneeze, U.S will catch cold...What ever assistance China provide Pakistan that has never disclosed publicly..so saying the China didn't give a dime to Pakistan is completly none sense.
Hehe, it's Pakistanis's question, so don't drag VN in, we don't envy your relationship.But you a Chinese said: CHina don't bail out Pakistan bcz CHina have many poor CHinese
For any other country, I would have said no. We still have a lot of our own people in poverty.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...illion-us-but-doesnt-pay-dime-pak-govt-2.html

So, finally, Are you Poor or Rich ??Why did you keep telling to VNese and Indian that you're very Rich, and made your friend belive it also , that why they wonder why don't you bail out Pakistan economy.

peaceful said:
We never paid US or donated to US. We bought their bonds, for which they need to pay it back + interests.

In countries with modern economy, this is called investment, it is not available in your nation atm, but you should learn it, as it will eventually get to your nation.
So, are you Rich or Poor ? why do you keep telling to us you're very rich, if we join back to CHina, we can be as rich as Hong Kong or Macau , but you told Pakistanis: you can not bail out their economy bcz you have many poor CHinese needing help ??

Why don't you help Pakistan to be rich like Hong Kong or Macau ??Who do you wanna cheat here ??

Hehe, it's Pakistanis's question, so don't drag VN in, we don't envy your relationship.But you a Chinese said: CHina don't bail out Pakistan bcz CHina have many poor CHinese

It's VN question...not pakistanis question since VN is completely isolated and Russia is not longer able to provide you anything, and you seems to be obsessed to figure out the way to stir up and exploite the different between China and Pakistan..your trick just didnt work out. so ask yourself again if Vietnam envie Sino-Pak relation...don't tell me that you're not otherwise you're Lier .:whistle:

It's VN question...not pakistanis question since VN is completely isolated and Russia is not longer able to provide you anything, and you seems to be obsessed to figure out the way to stir up and exploite the different between China and Pakistan..your trick just didnt work out. so ask yourself again if Vietnam envie Sino-Pak relation...don't tell me that you're not otherwise you're Lier .:whistle:
So tell me, are you Rich or Poor ??why do you tell VN-India that you're RIch, but you told Pakistanis you have many poor CHinese, so you can not bail them out ??:whistle:

WHo do you wanna cheat here ??:whistle:

So tell me, are you Rich or Poor ??why do you tell VN-India that you're RIch, but you told Pakistanis you have many poor CHinese, so you can not bail them out ??:whistle:

If you read carefully my previous posts, my answers to your question are there but you've chosen a selective reading and skip what you don't want to hear...that's why you have missed alot of thing that I wrote.

If you read carefully my previous posts, my answers to your question are there but you've chosen a selective reading and skip what you don't want to hear...that's why you have missed alot of thing that I wrote.

dude he has half dozen accounts on PDF trolling on Chinese section with all his nonsenses, all senior chinese, Pakistanis or even some India members already given-up on this half-grown brain viet, all his other accounts are banned and accusing the Chinese runing PDF`!`?...he works for his vietcon 24/7, spamming internet for a living

dude he has half dozen accounts on PDF trolling on Chinese section with all his nonsenses, all senior chinese, Pakistanis or even some India members already given-up on this half-grown brain viet, all his other accounts are banned and accusing the Chinese runing PDF`!`?...he works for his vietcon 24/7, spamming internet for a living

I think we should welcome all Chinese haters or bashers, this gonna give some flavor and entertainment to Pakistan defense forum, troll or not let the Moderators to handle them. It will be boring without any challenge and excitement from other Forumer that hand different view points, the most important is that Chinese in this forum should not lose their tempers and start to troll as well.

Poor and rich are relative terms. I may be poorer than Bill Gates but I'm far richer than starving Africans.

You said the words are a joke, I did not get ban speech because PDF is created by China's allies? You are insulting the PDF manager the Personality! According to your ridiculous logic, Because PDF is by China's ally creation, Therefore all China, even if the Troll, also impossible to be forbidden to speak! the fact is that so? :rofl:
Your argument? Logical not normal Vietnam,, Is similar to talks with the lunatic:” Whether you do have the Mental problems?” The lunatic will acknowledge that he is be crazy? :rofl:

Hey, do not get angry like this. The problem is: If I call you "chicom", "chink", I will get 1 point. If you call me "monkey", "vietcon", you won't get any point. Have rcmj got any points? He usually call Vietnamese as "vietcon"
You can't avoid the truth that my argument in that link is right and I have broken your point :rofl: If my argument is wrong, you have already broken it by your argument, not by some insulting words like "mental problem", "crazy" :rofl:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2053201 said:
Hey, do not get angry like this. The problem is: If I call you "chicom", "chink", I will get 1 point. If you call me "monkey", "vietcon", you won't get any point. Have rcmj got any points? He usually call Vietnamese as "vietcon"
You can't avoid the truth that my argument in that link is right and I have broken your point :rofl: If my argument is wrong, you have already broken it by your argument, not by some insulting words like "mental problem", "crazy" :rofl:

if one guy refers you have mental problem it can be ignored, but too may guys think your comments are crazy or you have mental problem then its not coincidence!

btw, if you are spamming with propaganda on PDF I will refer you as vietcon

US calls for release of Vietnam protesters

(AFP) – 1 day ago

HANOI — The United States on Tuesday called for the release of peaceful protesters detained when Vietnamese security forces broke up a weekend rally against Beijing's actions in the South China Sea.

"We are concerned by the detention of several individuals for what appears to be the peaceful expression of their views," a spokesman for the US embassy told AFP.

"We call on the Vietnamese government to release all individuals detained for exercising their human rights and fundamental freedoms."

An official police newspaper reported on Monday that 47 people were initially detained at Sunday's rally in central Hanoi.

Protesters objected to China's "invasion" of waters where the two nations have a longstanding sovereignty dispute.

Thirty-nine were released but another eight were being investigated for public disorder and resisting officials performing their duties, said the official police newspaper, An Ninh Thu Do.

The embassy spokesman, who declined to be named, said nobody should be detained for exercising the right to peaceful assembly.

"This contradicts Vietnam's obligations under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights," he said.

Vietnam says it has achieved significant progress on human rights.

Five more detainees were released late Monday, said Nguyen Quang Thach, 36, one of those freed.

Under the Vietnamese legal system, the other three could be held until Wednesday for initial investigation.

"The police have been very polite and friendly. We worked in terms of cooperation, not investigation," said Thach. He vowed not to demonstrate any more but to continue his anti-China struggle in other ways.

Sunday's rally over maritime tensions was the 11th since early June, an unprecedented run in an authoritarian communist country where overtly political demonstrations are rare.

Although people were briefly detained after two earlier demonstrations, subsequent protests were allowed to go ahead until Hanoi authorities on Thursday finally clamped down and issued a stop order.

Prominent intellectuals linked to the protests have denied official allegations that "anti-state forces" took advantage of the demonstrations.

Nguyen Xuan Dien, a scholar whose blog (Nguy) became a rallying point for the protests, wrote that he was to be questioned by police investigators on Tuesday.

AFP: US calls for release of Vietnam protesters
----------

Looks like finally the master behind the protesters shows up.

Really, when can Vietnamese become themselves instead of other powers' pawn?

gpit said:
Looks like finally the master behind the protesters shows up.

Really, when can Vietnamese become themselves instead of other powers' pawn?

We always be ourself. Some VNese - Viet Kieu think we're CHina's pawn, Chinese here think we're US's pawn, so......who cares :D:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom