What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

if one guy refers you have mental problem it can be ignored, but too may guys think your comments are crazy or you have mental problem then its not coincidence!

btw, if you are spamming with propaganda on PDF I will refer you as vietcon

Too many guys think your comments are crazy or you have mental problem, just ask Vietnamese and Indian members here :rofl:
So, it's not coincidence :rofl:
BTW, if you are spamming with propaganda on PDF I will refer you as "chicom" or "chink". So?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2053201 said:
Hey, do not get angry like this. The problem is: If I call you "chicom", "chink", I will get 1 point. If you call me "monkey", "vietcon", you won't get any point. Have rcmj got any points? He usually call Vietnamese as "vietcon"
You can't avoid the truth that my argument in that link is right and I have broken your point :rofl: If my argument is wrong, you have already broken it by your argument, not by some insulting words like "mental problem", "crazy" :rofl:

Why does your talk be deleted? Why talk be deleted, Account not banned? That is because:
PDF administrator to maintain order, But it is also responsible for the smooth progress of the discussions, although occasionally the wording of the radical, Still, administrators would exercise discretion, just delete the conversation, but does not prohibit account, you can not say which side is deliberately biased . If according to yours logic, because the conversation was deleted (troll), so all the accounts have been banned, The fact is such? Cannot speak the rcrmj occasional radical conversation, he must be banned, if so, now, you also cannot here continue to discuss! So, you still can not escape their own stupid ideas:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2042644 said:
I'm not prohibited to speak coz you and your countrymen have never broken any of my points :rofl:

By your logic, I have not been forbidden to speak, is also because you have not broken my viewpoint :rofl:

ps.jpg

You said the words are a joke, I did not get ban speech because PDF is created by China's allies? You are insulting the PDF manager the Personality! According to your ridiculous logic, Because PDF is by China's ally creation, Therefore all China, even if the Troll, also impossible to be forbidden to speak! the fact is that so? :rofl:
Your argument? Logical not normal Vietnam,, Is similar to talks with the lunatic:” Whether you do have the Mental problems?” The lunatic will acknowledge that he is be crazy? :rofl:

About why I have not been banned, please answer me, your logic is ridiculous, stupid, ridiculous? From the beginning, you are doomed to fail, get some errors when the point of view, So your logic there is no point is normal! Talking to you, Is similar to and has the dysphrenia patient conversation. If you want to know, Your so-called truth! Let's look at this:

Read this: <<The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?>> by Daniel J. Dzurek, Clive H. Schofield

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

when 1977 Coalition government Prime Minister talked about 65 statement, we still call it "we statement ".
in 1979 coalition government's declare.
why Coalition government must explain for this note and statement if this isnt his note and statement?
why Coalition government have the right to explain the note and statement if this is not his note and statement?
Why not simply say " this is not my notes, this is not my statement" .

All facts showed: this is not just North Vietnam&#8216;s note and statement. also Coalition government's note and statement.

North Vietnam's note and statement. also Coalition government's note and statement. Coalition government's agree with this viewpoint.
- A brief diplomatic history of Vietnam

And we control 80 % CHina shipping route passing by Malacca and our EEZ, so CHina have to send money from ADB to VN :whistle:
no you don't. you have no right to block ship moving in the EEZ, if there is such power, then Singapore can block all Vietnam ship moving toward Malacca too, Singapore obiviously doesn't have such power; your statement only show your ignorance as to what EEZ means. in fact you support China's definition of EEZ. but since the island legally has the right to project EEZ halfway, that line you cited is merely the limit of what can be claim and not what is legally claimed. pls go back to school and pick up a course on international law.

but thanks for making me laugh...
:rofl:

btw, I hope you like paying your taxes, because the loan given by ADB comes with interest. don't be so gullible. debt is not wealth.

Why does your talk be deleted? Why talk be deleted, Account not banned? That is because:
PDF administrator to maintain order, But it is also responsible for the smooth progress of the discussions, although occasionally the wording of the radical, Still, administrators would exercise discretion, just delete the conversation, but does not prohibit account, you can not say which side is deliberately biased . If according to yours logic, because the conversation was deleted (troll), so all the accounts have been banned, The fact is such? Cannot speak the rcrmj occasional radical conversation, he must be banned, if so, now, you also cannot here continue to discuss! So, you still can not escape their own stupid ideas:

ps.jpg

About why I have not been banned, please answer me, your logic is ridiculous, stupid, ridiculous? From the beginning, you are doomed to fail, get some errors when the point of view, So your logic there is no point is normal! Talking to you, Is similar to and has the dysphrenia patient conversation. If you want to know, Your so-called truth! Let's look at this:

What are you talking about? You know that I'm not good in English so you make things up to make me misunderstand you? I received 3 points penalty for "insulting" but rcmj received none although he also "insulted" (vietcon). Have you got my idea?
You always said that I'm "doomed to fail", "your logic there is no point", but have you broken my points here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ns-between-china-vietnam-100.html#post2015979

Read this: <<The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?>> by Daniel J. Dzurek, Clive H. Schofield

I always talk about Paracel, not Spartly. Do not try to avoid it. Spartly is more difficult to solve, there are too many sides: Vietnam, China (+Taiwan), Malaysia, Philippines ... But Paracel is just the problem of Vietnam and China.

when 1977 Coalition government Prime Minister talked about 65 statement, we still call it "we statement ".
in 1979 coalition government's declare.
why Coalition government must explain for this note and statement if this isnt his note and statement?
why Coalition government have the right to explain the note and statement if this is not his note and statement?
Why not simply say " this is not my notes, this is not my statement" .

All facts showed: this is not just North Vietnam&#8216;s note and statement. also Coalition government's note and statement.

North Vietnam's note and statement. also Coalition government's note and statement. Coalition government's agree with this viewpoint.

You mean Vietnam today agree with your 1958 ... statement? What the hell???
It's illegal to prove one's sovereignty just because 2 govs, 2 countries have the same Prime Minister :rofl:
You mean Vietnam today have to follow North Vietnam statement, so of course they have to follow Viet Cong statement too. But Viet Cong opposed China 1958 statement, claim, invasion ..., and Viet Cong is the guy who have the real sovereignty, not North Vietnam. Have you got my idea?

international wide, many vietnamese people are very racist. especially, they think China is on par with them. so, it is not acceptable to them that China is developing over and over, and has left them far behind. every things relating to china, they just simply interpret and propagate with bias view of racism. they denied the fact that they are inferior to china. they are trying to involve india, US, Russia, and Japan to constrain china. japan would like to ally with Vn to constrain China also. their weak point is west side Cambodia and Laos, and the north border.
in the past they made wrong choice when imported communism theory and fought agianst USA. Now, i am thinking they are making another wrong choice when they rival china or will become another Cuba in the future!

LOL it's never a wrong choice. Who are you to judge? Einstein? :lol:

&#272;&#7843;o B&#7841;ch Long V&#7929;;2056430 said:
It's illegal to prove one's sovereignty just because 2 govs, 2 countries have the same Prime Minister :rofl:
You mean Vietnam today have to follow North Vietnam statement, so of course they have to follow Viet Cong statement too. But Viet Cong opposed China 1958 statement, claim, invasion ..., and Viet Cong is the guy who have the real sovereignty, not North Vietnam. Have you got my idea?

But this statment came earlier than communist viet. and why viet cong did not make disagree on those statment when it came out? because there is no oil discovered in that area yet. Chinese attitude is pure and clear, they were just claim for sovereignty, not for oil, and on that time no country want to challange their claim, because they think those are just some barred rock at the sea! But after oil decovery in south china sea, all kind of claiming come from viet and other SE asia country! And they started to bring out all kind of beautiful story for those island. why so? think about it.
There will be no justic in the world if SE asia country take those island, god will be on our side.

if one guy refers you have mental problem it can be ignored, but too may guys think your comments are crazy or you have mental problem then its not coincidence!

btw, if you are spamming with propaganda on PDF I will refer you as vietcon

The problem is the chinese are in the same boat. When a shark jumped on your boat, you're all in panic. Now which one of you can think outside the box? :rofl:

But this statment came earlier than communist viet. and why viet cong did not make disagree on those statment when it came out? because there is no oil discovered in that area yet. Chinese attitude is pure and clear, they were just claim for sovereignty, not for oil, and on that time no country want to challange their claim, because they think those are just some barred rock at the sea! But after oil decovery in south china sea, all kind of claiming come from viet and other SE asia country! And they started to bring out all kind of beautiful story for those island. why so? think about it.
There will be no justic in the world if SE asia country take those island, god will be on our side.

The Viet Cong opposed China's claim, 1958 statement, invasions ... in 1974. South Vietnam opposed earlier and fiercer.
South Vietnam also claimed those islands in 1954.
Nguyen Dynasty pitched flags in 1816 and claimed much more earlier.
Cochinchina kingdom claimed in 17th Century.
No oil was found that time, right?
With Vietnamese, it's just nationalism problem. Vietnam owned Paracels from 17th Century (with Westerner's affirmation, China don't have this), but suddenly someone occupied it in 20th Century.
BTW, there is almost no oil in Paracel, mate. Oil is around Spartly.

&#272;&#7843;o B&#7841;ch Long V&#7929;;2056416 said:
What are you talking about? You know that I'm not good in English so you make things up to make me misunderstand you? I received 3 points penalty for "insulting" but rcmj received none although he also "insulted" (vietcon). Have you got my idea?
You always said that I'm "doomed to fail", "your logic there is no point", but have you broken my points here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ns-between-china-vietnam-100.html#post2015979

&#272;&#7843;o B&#7841;ch Long V&#7929;;2056430 said:
I always talk about Paracel, not Spartly. Do not try to avoid it. Spartly is more difficult to solve, there are too many sides: Vietnam, China (+Taiwan), Malaysia, Philippines ... But Paracel is just the problem of Vietnam and China.

Since your English is not good&#65292;then I ask you one of the most simplest, most direct question: Why haven't I been forbidden to speak? According to yours two viewpoints&#65292;Because I didn't break your point of view? Or because the PDF is created by China's allies? You use these two viewpoints to reply me,&#65292;You will understand, your logical confusion in where&#65281;

About Chinese Vietnam South China Sea conflict's origin and ownership,In the above published article, Already said very much clearly. Enough to answer your so-called point of view, So long as you read earnestly. In addition, current Chinese and Vietnam's South China Sea conflict tendency mainly concentrates in the Nansha Islands, Therefore do not avoid it, this is conflict's key point!

Since your English is not good&#65292;then I ask you one of the most simplest, most direct question: Why haven't I been forbidden to speak? According to yours two viewpoints&#65292;Because I didn't break your point of view? Or becvause the PDF is created by China's allies? You use these two viewpoints to reply me,&#65292;You will understand, your logical confusion in where&#65281;

About Chinese Vietnam South China Sea conflict's origin and ownership,In the above published article, Already said very much clearly. Enough to answer your so-called point of view, So long as you read earnestly. In addition, current Chinese and Vietnam's South China Sea conflict tendency mainly concentrates in the Nansha Islands, Therefore do not avoid it, this is conflict's key point!

Why you (and your countrymen) haven't I been forbidden to speak? You and your countrymen have an advantage that it's your ally's house so you have more chance to avoid points card. For example, I have received 3 points for "insulting" because I use "chicom", "chink", but you and your countrymen haven't received any points for using "monkey", "vietcon".
Nice Guy can't offer good argument (exactly he had offered a lot of stupid things which can be refer as trolling), so I don't opposed his banning. OK?
And I will ask you a question too, why I haven't been forbidden to speak?

Yeah, it's clearly but it's about Spartly, Paracel is not their main point. They only said that Vietnam's activities are mostly in Paracel, and China claim Paracel in 1928 as its most southern place. Have you got my idea?

&#272;&#7843;o B&#7841;ch Long V&#7929;;2057760 said:
Why you (and your countrymen) haven't I been forbidden to speak? You and your countrymen have an advantage that it's your ally's house so you have more chance to avoid points card. For example, I have received 3 points for "insulting" because I use "chicom", "chink", but you and your countrymen haven't received any points for using "monkey", "vietcon".
Nice Guy can't offer good argument (exactly he had offered a lot of stupid things which can be refer as trolling), so I don't opposed his banning. OK?
And I will ask you a question too, why I haven't been forbidden to speak?

Yeah, it's clearly but it's about Spartly, Paracel is not their main point. They only said that Vietnam's activities are mostly in Paracel, and China claim Paracel in 1928 as its most southern place. Have you got my idea?

Since you do not understand this, let me tell you! As far as I know, Manager's punishment divides into warns and forbids, As long as you receive the warning will not continue to troll,the administrator will not ban your account. Why other Viet Nam is prohibited? because they blindly trolls, or receive a warning also continues to troll, Therefore is forbidden to speak, you just compared to other Vietnamese rational, After receiving the warning has restrained own behavior, so will not ban!

China and Viet Nam in South China Sea disputes is the core of what? Is the spratly islands and the xisha islands! If you think I am with you to discuss the South China Sea dispute refers only to the Xisha Islands, then you really do not need to discuss here. In addition, the article has this interesting description:

&#8220;However, most of Vietnam's 18th and 19th century historical evidence relates to the Bai Cat Vang islands, which Vietnam maintains included both the Hoang Sa [Paracel] islands and the Truong Sa [Spratly] islands. Heinzig states that "Vietnamese argumentation, covering the period until the end of the 19th century, refers exclusively to the Paracels. " Given the 400km distance between them, it would be unusual to treat both island groups as a single entity or use one place name for both.&#8221;

Since you do not understand this, let me tell you! As far as I know, Manager's punishment divides into warns and forbids, As long as you receive the warning will not continue to troll,the administrator will not ban your account. Why other Viet Nam is prohibited? because they blindly trolls, or receive a warning also continues to troll, Therefore is forbidden to speak, you just compared to other Vietnamese rational, After receiving the warning has restrained own behavior, so will not ban!

China and Viet Nam in South China Sea disputes is the core of what? Is the spratly islands and the xisha islands! If you think I am with you to discuss the South China Sea dispute refers only to the Xisha Islands, then you really do not need to discuss here. In addition, the article has this interesting description:

&#8220;However, most of Vietnam's 18th and 19th century historical evidence relates to the Bai Cat Vang islands, which Vietnam maintains included both the Hoang Sa [Paracel] islands and the Truong Sa [Spratly] islands. Heinzig states that "Vietnamese argumentation, covering the period until the end of the 19th century, refers exclusively to the Paracels. " Given the 400km distance between them, it would be unusual to treat both island groups as a single entity or use one place name for both.&#8221;

Ask I said, Nice Guy can't offer good argument (exactly he had offered a lot of stupid things which can be refer as trolling), so I don't opposed his banning. OK? And I mean, I have received 3 points for "insulting" because I use "chicom", "chink", but you and your countrymen haven't received any points for using "monkey", "vietcon". Have you got my idea?

You misunderstand me. I said the main point of your article (<<The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?>>) is Spartly, not Paracel.
And, in that quote, the author mean that Vietnam treat Paracel and Spartly as one archipelago is unusual, and Vietnamese activities is mostly focus on Paracel, not Spartly. So he mean can't say that Vietnamese is on Spartly first, nothing refer to Paracel's ownership.

The primary conflict in Vietnam today is that between the quickly increasing IQs of the regular Vietnamese, and the quickly dropping morals of their leaders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom