What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

Heheee...Nestea-my dumbazz brother, have you got the news about Brahmos yet ??

Many new info...

1) Development started in 2008.
2) User trial in 4 years.
3) New missile smaller than current Brahmos.
4) Speed Mach 5-8.
5) New technologies will be developed by both sides from scratch.
6) Total development cost $ 1 billion.
7) Range is double than current version ie appr 600 km.
8) Brazil, Indonesia and Vietnam want to buy, GoI may give approval for export next year.
9) Air launched version first test by end of next year in India. Missile config same as Block III.
10) Brahmos onboard IN Tu-142 under consideration.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...eeze-hypersonic-brahmos-ii-missile-nears.html

So, can you stop posting your Idiot comment about Brahmos-Yakhont here from now ?? :whistle:

i dont get what is going on through these viets heads. the u.s dropped more bombs on them than all of world war 2 combined, destroyed their country, yet theyre perfectly ok with cooperating with the u.s.. im not even vietnamese and im disgusted at what the u.s has done in viet nam.

i dont get what is going on through these viets heads. the u.s dropped more bombs on them than all of world war 2 combined, destroyed their country, yet theyre perfectly ok with cooperating with the u.s.. im not even vietnamese and im disgusted at what the u.s has done in viet nam.

Yes but now they want to make friends with us so we can forgive their mistake for a better future. Japan also killed 2 million Vietnamese in 1945 but they are very welcomed today, so they have helped Vietnam a lot in developing our country. We also forgive the France too, we send a lot of students to France to study.
You know why? If someone respect Vietnamese, we don't care about their mistakes in the past, they are all welcomed. If someone do not respect Vietnamese and invaded Vietnamese lands and islands, they will never have the respect from Vietnamese.
That's Vietnamese, we are much more different from Chinese.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2096853 said:
Yes but now they want to make friends with us so we can forgive their mistake for a better future. Japan also killed 2 million Vietnamese in 1945 but they are very welcomed today, so they have helped Vietnam a lot in developing our country. We also forgive the France too, we send a lot of students to France to study.
You know why? If someone respect Vietnamese, we don't care about their mistakes in the past, they are all welcomed. If someone do not respect Vietnamese and invaded Vietnamese lands and islands, they will never have the respect from Vietnamese.
That's Vietnamese, we are much more different from Chinese.

respect you say?
i dont remmeber the japanese ever really apologizing for WW2

Back
Top Bottom