What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

modern warfare is just too much brain work for them````the terminology like electronic centric warfare, C4SIA, percision air strike, and etc has never appared on their vietcon propaganda``they make vietnamese to beilieve spraying AK-47s in the jungle is still the way how was is fought nowadays`

You may got such information on net and never been an army and didn't know what does the term of "terminology" means in fact and sill blaa and blaa like others Chinese guys.
Today, when China Gov become more aggressive, we have to watching all activities of your Navy in East Sea 24/7 , including all Military airports and seaports in area of southern China and specially Hainan Island.:mod:

modern warfare is just too much brain work for them````the terminology like electronic centric warfare, C4SIA, percision air strike, and etc has never appared on their vietcon propaganda``they make vietnamese to beilieve spraying AK-47s in the jungle is still the way how was is fought nowadays`

You have underestimated the Viet Cong :rofl:
That's good for us, so you should keep it in your mind :azn:

Continues to talk with you, will only waste my time! This will be between us the last conversation. I am even more certain that you that Vietnam is very good at sophistry, As I asked Robin Hood, About revision missile range this matter, In the face of the facts, He has not been willing to acknowledge that his viewpoint are wrong, In the end Does not dare continue to talk with me.

As I said, Nice Guy can't offer good argument (exactly he had offered a lot of stupid things which can be refer as trolling), so I don't opposed his banning. OK?

In addition, your logic is very confusing! Warns and forbids not to be able to differentiate. If you press your point, I insulted Vietnamese one time, but not being warned (Count as a warning ), you have been warned three times, But we have not continued the troll, The account number has not been forbidden, you said why this is? I insulted Vietnamese one time, But had not been warned that is because PDF is the Chinese ally's relations (according to yours view); Then you 3 times were warned, but has not been forbidden, Is also because PDF is the Chinese ally's relations? Warning = occasionally troll, Ban=Continuously troll! What we discuss is both sides has not been forbidden Reason, But is not both sides has several warnings respectively!

Of course I know that. You haven't got my idea. I have received 3 points warning for "insulting" because I used "chicom", "chink", but you and your countrymen haven't received any points warning for using "monkey", "vietcon". Have you got my idea?

Your logic is chaotic, at first you were say like this
Yes. I mean I take care about Paracel first because there are only Vietnam and China in this, there are more sides in Spartly so I don't want to talk about it here. I didn't mean Paracel is the only disputing in SCS.

My meaning is : Chinese and the Vietnamese South China Sea conflict's core is the Nansha Islands and the Xisha Islands, They are inseparable, I publish the article key point is Nansha Islands, But I had not said that Xisha is not conflict's key point, I just focused on another key point: Nansha Islands !

When I'm focusing in Paracel, it's not good if you take some documents which talk about Spartly. And I never said that Paracel is the only key point of the SCS dispute.

Right, your words have again proven my viewpoint, Vietnamese is very good at sophistry! confound right and wrong ,No more than is to fish in troubled waters, Maintains the illegal vested interest! This is the essence of your Vietnam!

Why can't they treat both archipelagos as 1? Are there any law which limit the space between islands in 1 archipelago? Vietnamese in ancient time treat both archipelagos as 1 just because they only have 2 archipelagos as far-from-lands archipelagos.
Do not forget that in ancient time, naval technology is not advanced enough to know the real space in sea. They only can estimate it.
But I agree that infact Vietnamese activities before the end of 19th Century are mostly focus on Paracel, not Spartly.

Do not talk about brain work...ha ...ha...without jet engine imported from Russia and Western countries. Your Chinese jet-fighter, war ship, tanks are just rust iron mess. Big nation and large habitation but ...stupid.

Do not talk about brain work...ha ...ha...without jet engine imported from Russia and Western countries. Your Chinese jet-fighter, war ship, tanks are just rust iron mess. Big nation and large habitation but ...stupid.

then stop swimming to China?

Nestea said:
Continues to talk with you, will only waste my time! This will be between us the last conversation. I am even more certain that you that Vietnam is very good at sophistry, As I asked Robin Hood, About revision missile range this matter, In the face of the facts, He has not been willing to acknowledge that his viewpoint are wrong, In the end Does not dare continue to talk with me.

Hey bro, can you see Robinhood got Ban already ??how can he answer you now ??

For the revision missile range , it is hard for Russia and India ??Read something from here and see what Russia-India can do with Yakhont-Brahmos in the future.
Yakhont (perhaps Russian version will have range of 400km)

here is nothing that stops the Russians to stretch the range of Yakhont/Onyx to 500 - 600 km and beyond (they probably already have). Modern Anti-ship missiles don't need to be Granite-sized to have that kind of ranges

If I recall correctly the BrahMos-2 hypersonic AShM is being developed with the UKSK VLS in mind. Given the range is limited to 300km only for MTCR reasons, it may be quite possible to have a 450+km domestic version, which would pack as much power as Granit.
I can not post link now, so Google or ask India if they can improve the Brahmos range or not....or may be we should buy Granit missile to silent your mouth , bro :whistle:

Vietnam, India, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Mongolia should join hands and establish 'Asian NATO' to teach lesson imperialist China.

In fact Taiwan are more "imperialism" than China

roc_administrative_and_claims.jpg

They claim even the whole Mongolia... :argh:
They are also imperialist like their sister - China, the coalition should teach both of them a lesson :argh:

China deploys advanced CSS-5 MRBMs on Sino- Indian border

US,Aug 25

China has deployed more advanced and survivable solid-fuel nuclear capable CSS-5 MRBM missiles against India as a 'deterrent posture', Pentagon has said warning that a high degree of mistrust continues to strain their bilateral ties.

The PLA has replaced liquid-fueled, nuclear-capable CSS-2 IRBMs with more advanced and survivable solid-fueled CSS-5 MRBM systems to strengthen its deterrent posture relative to India, the Pentagon has said in its annual report on Chinese military build up to the Congress.

The report also says that Beijing is pumping in huge investments on border infrastructure developments laying more roads and rail network along the Sino-Indian border.

"Although this construction is primarily aimed at facilitating economic development in western China, improved roads could also support PLA border defense operations," it said.

FYI

How can one say about Viets? You guys have most of your history written in Chinese, or anything ancient was Chinese. Even the language looks like alphabeted Cantonese. What are your guys proud of over China? Rice bowl or monkey spirits?

Hey bro, can you see Robinhood got Ban already ??how can he answer you now ??

For the revision missile range , it is hard for Russia and India ??Read something from here and see what Russia-India can do with Yakhont-Brahmos in the future.

I can not post link now, so Google or ask India if they can improve the Brahmos range or not....or may be we should buy Granit missile to silent your mouth , bro :whistle:

So fast Again registered a fourth account! Your Spirit is not too normal, Do not come out to deceive itself!

Closer look at this topic, we talk time! Our last conversation is on 21st, you are forbidden are on 25th, what did middle 4 day of you do to go?

On the amendments to the missile's range, I have made it very clear,Russia and India can not help you increase Yakhont and Brahmos range to 1000km, even the former Soviet Union's most far supersonic anti-ship missiles only 550km. No matter who is to modify the missile range, they can not achieve what you say ridiculous range. So, back to our previous question:Regarding revision missile range this matter, Please answer me, You are whether very stupid, ignorant, fantasy?

How can one say about Viets? You guys have most of your history written in Chinese, or anything ancient was Chinese. Even the language looks like alphabeted Cantonese. What are your guys proud of over China? Rice bowl or monkey spirits?

:rofl:
Anything in ancient was ... Chinese? Yes, but depend on what kind of "Chinese" are you talking about :rofl: There are many kind of "Chinese": Han Chinese (real Chinese), Baiyue (ancestor of Cantonese), Tibetan, Uyghurs, Mongolian, ... So? :rofl:
:rofl:
Historically, Vietnamese's ancestor (Lac Viet, Chinese call "Luo Viet") and Cantonese's ancestor are all "Viet" people in Baiyue lands, so of course Vietnamese language today is similar to Cantonese. Baiyue people have a very cool culture, they had invented rice-farming and script long before Han Chinese left the hording life and try to live in something called "civilization".
But after that most of Baiyue people have to "join China peacefully" :rofl:, only Lac Viet can stand and repel Han's invasions. :rofl:

So fast Again registered a fourth account! Your Spirit is not too normal, Do not come out to deceive itself!

Closer look at this topic, we talk time! Our last conversation is on 21st, you are forbidden are on 25th, what did middle 4 day of you do to go?

On the amendments to the missile's range, I have made it very clear,Russia and India can not help you increase Yakhont and Brahmos range to 1000km, even the former Soviet Union's most far supersonic anti-ship missiles only 550km. No matter who is to modify the missile range, they can not achieve what you say ridiculous range. So, back to our previous question:Regarding revision missile range this matter, Please answer me, You are whether very stupid, ignorant, fantasy?
1.You idiot, Brahmos can use as land-attack missile also, it's not hard for India-Russia to increase it's range to 1000 km so we can use Brahmos to attack your base in Paracel and Spratlys islands. anti-ship range about 400-500 km is OK for VN's EEZ . we don't need further range.

2. Can you keep quiet untill mod lift the ban of Robihood ?? it's foreign forum, so we got many warning bcz of telling CHinese the Truth or react when you insult us, if you come to VNese forum you have no chance to win the debate .

:rofl:Seems like these vietnamese full of wet dream on their history and ability.
Just like any other small country they love to high light some unreliable resource to claim they have superior history. Just like korean did, they even claim Confucius was actually korean. If they are so superior in history, why they are not one of the biggest country in asia? why it is always china? Please use your vietnamese brain to think about it. I know it is hard, coz it was misplaced in S.:rofl:

:rofl:Seems like these vietnamese full of wet dream on their history and ability.
Just like any other small country they love to high light some unreliable resource to claim they have superior history. Just like korean did, they even claim Confucius was actually korean. If they are so superior in history, why they are not one of the biggest country in asia? why it is always china? Please use your vietnamese brain to think about it. I know it is hard, coz it was misplaced in S.:rofl:

The small weak nation also does have the self-esteem, lets not trying to break it.

Why china have such a culture inference and military strength thought out asia history? Why? did they have something that other culture didn't?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom