What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

The primary conflict in Vietnam today is that between the quickly increasing IQs of the regular Vietnamese, and the quickly dropping morals of their leaders.

Moral of Chinese leader is showed when China sold Vietnam to US 1972 to get permit from US to joint to UN. Betrayer China don't have right to talking about human moral.

Moral of Chinese leader is showed when China sold Vietnam to US 1972 to get permit from US to joint to UN. Betrayer China don't have right to talking about human moral.

Your government has already sold you to the Americans, and are allowing Chinese companies to mine your irreplaceable minerals and ship them back to China.

There's a 20% inflation in Vietnam right now.

How do you feel?

Your government has already sold you to the Americans, and are allowing Chinese companies to mine your irreplaceable minerals and ship them back to China.

There's a 20% inflation in Vietnam right now.

How do you feel?

In 20th Century Vietnam overcame 4 wars: France 1945-1954, US 1960-1975, Khmer Rouger (with bloody hands of China) 1976-1979 and China 1979.
And right now, VN gov have to prepare for worst situation to protect our sovereignty.

its a marine/sky warfare this time, Jesus Chris !! how could u compare this with the war with france bla bla bla???

In 20th Century Vietnam overcame 4 wars: France 1945-1954, US 1960-1975, Khmer Rouger (with bloody hands of China) 1976-1979 and China 1979.
And right now, VN gov have to prepare for worst situation to protect our sovereignty.

But we dont need to fire 1 bullet, we already mined away all your minerals :lol:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2058485 said:
Thanks. But New Nazi is not our goal :rofl: :rofl:
Anyway the Nazi is sooooo cool :azn: I like Schacht and Rommel most :azn:

i agree, Nazis have very good looking uniforms. Some of the most impressive in the world at that time. I don't like the WW2 soviet uniforms, looks cheap. the 60's Soviet uniforms looked very intimidating though.

Vietnam's military uniforms are too brightly green. Should learn from China's dull green uniforms.

But we dont need to fire 1 bullet, we already mined away all your minerals :lol:

We import from you such materials may we need, of course the price from China is cheaper than others. The melting of such minerals has environmental impact and Chinese suffer it.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;2058197 said:
Ask I said, Nice Guy can't offer good argument (exactly he had offered a lot of stupid things which can be refer as trolling), so I don't opposed his banning. OK? And I mean, I have received 3 points for "insulting" because I use "chicom", "chink", but you and your countrymen haven't received any points for using "monkey", "vietcon". Have you got my idea?

You misunderstand me. I said the main point of your article (<<The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?>>) is Spartly, not Paracel.
And, in that quote, the author mean that Vietnam treat Paracel and Spartly as one archipelago is unusual, and Vietnamese activities is mostly focus on Paracel, not Spartly. So he mean can't say that Vietnamese is on Spartly first, nothing refer to Paracel's ownership.

As you say, Because you insult obtain 3 spots, why you have not been banned? I have already made it very clear, the occasional troll, 1 point and 3-point, is not much difference, as long as no longer continue to troll, the administrator does not prohibit you, this is it so difficult to understand? If you ask me, why do not you be banned? I can tell you, Because I have restrained my behavior! This is not China's privilege, the administrator is a non-discriminatory, as long as you do not continue to troll!

About this article, I have several points to explain:
1. Chinese and Vietnam's South China Sea conflict core is the Nansha Islands and the Xisha Islands, they are inseparable, whether historical or present. Since May, Vietnam and China have argued the South China Sea islands sovereignty, Not just to reflect the xisha islands sovereignty, If you still think just the xisha islands, Then I whether can think you are deceiving yourself? Or you are is really very stupid?
2. I quote in the article the description, Is to from a direction explain how the Vietnamese Government tampers with the history, The confusion concept comes to achieve to the South China Sea islands sovereignty, Is similar to does not acknowledge 1958 manifestos now! The method is different, but the trick is the same!

i agree, Nazis have very good looking uniforms. Some of the most impressive in the world at that time. I don't like the WW2 soviet uniforms, looks cheap. the 60's Soviet uniforms looked very intimidating though.

Vietnam's military uniforms are too brightly green. Should learn from China's dull green uniforms.

Agree, Nazi's uniforms are coolest uniforms in the world :yahoo:
Vietnam has several kinds of uniforms. There is dull green:
u2_sung1.jpg

Special Attack Forces

As you say, Because you insult obtain 3 spots, why you have not been banned? I have already made it very clear, the occasional troll, 1 point and 3-point, is not much difference, as long as no longer continue to troll, the administrator does not prohibit you, this is it so difficult to understand? If you ask me, why do not you be banned? I can tell you, Because I have restrained my behavior! This is not China's privilege, the administrator is a non-discriminatory, as long as you do not continue to troll!

About this article, I have several points to explain:
1. Chinese and Vietnam's South China Sea conflict core is the Nansha Islands and the Xisha Islands, they are inseparable, whether historical or present. Since May, Vietnam and China have argued the South China Sea islands sovereignty, Not just to reflect the xisha islands sovereignty, If you still think just the xisha islands, Then I whether can think you are deceiving yourself? Or you are is really very stupid?
2. I quote in the article the description, Is to from a direction explain how the Vietnamese Government tampers with the history, The confusion concept comes to achieve to the South China Sea islands sovereignty, Is similar to does not acknowledge 1958 manifestos now! The method is different, but the trick is the same!

I mean, I have received 3 points for "insulting" because I use "chicom", "chink", but rcmj and some other guys haven't received any points for using "monkey", "vietcon". Have you got my idea?

You misunderstand me. I said the main point of your article (<<The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?>>) is Spartly, not Paracel. I didn't mean only Paracels is the core of the conflict.
And, there is nothing wrong if Vietnamese can treat 2 archipelagos as 1. That's our right. But I agree that infact Vietnamese activities before the end of 19th Century are mostly focus on Paracel, not Spartly.
The author misunderstood that Viet Cong have the right over Paracel and today Vietnam take it from Viet Cong, not from North Vietnam :rofl: And the Viet Cong already opposed China's claim, invasion, etc ... :rofl:

&#272;&#7843;o B&#7841;ch Long V&#7929;;2058658 said:
I mean, I have received 3 points for "insulting" because I use "chicom", "chink", but rcmj and some other guys haven't received any points for using "monkey", "vietcon". Have you got my idea?

Continues to talk with you, will only waste my time! This will be between us the last conversation. I am even more certain that you that Vietnam is very good at sophistry, As I asked Robin Hood, About revision missile range this matter, In the face of the facts, He has not been willing to acknowledge that his viewpoint are wrong, In the end Does not dare continue to talk with me. In addition, your logic is very confusing! Warns and forbids not to be able to differentiate. If you press your point, I insulted Vietnamese one time, but not being warned (Count as a warning ), you have been warned three times, But we have not continued the troll, The account number has not been forbidden, you said why this is? I insulted Vietnamese one time, But had not been warned that is because PDF is the Chinese ally's relations (according to yours view); Then you 3 times were warned, but has not been forbidden, Is also because PDF is the Chinese ally's relations? Warning = occasionally troll, Ban=Continuously troll! What we discuss is both sides has not been forbidden Reason, But is not both sides has several warnings respectively!

You misunderstand me. I said the main point of your article (<<The Spratly Islands dispute: who's on first?>>) is Spartly, not Paracel. I didn't mean only Paracels is the core of the conflict.

Your logic is chaotic, at first you were say like this :

&#272;&#7843;o B&#7841;ch Long V&#7929;;2056430 said:
I always talk about Paracel, not Spartly. Do not try to avoid it.

My meaning is : Chinese and the Vietnamese South China Sea conflict's core is the Nansha Islands and the Xisha Islands, They are inseparable, I publish the article key point is Nansha Islands, But I had not said that Xisha is not conflict's key point, I just focused on another key point: Nansha Islands !

And, there is nothing wrong if Vietnamese can treat 2 archipelagos as 1. That's our right. But I agree that infact Vietnamese activities before the end of 19th Century are mostly focus on Paracel, not Spartly.
The author misunderstood that Viet Cong have the right over Paracel and today Vietnam take it from Viet Cong, not from North Vietnam And the Viet Cong already opposed China's claim, invasion, etc ...

Right, your words have again proven my viewpoint, Vietnamese is very good at sophistry! confound right and wrong ,No more than is to fish in troubled waters, Maintains the illegal vested interest! This is the essence of your Vietnam!

its a marine/sky warfare this time, Jesus Chris !! how could u compare this with the war with france bla bla bla???

modern warfare is just too much brain work for them````the terminology like electronic centric warfare, C4SIA, percision air strike, and etc has never appared on their vietcon propaganda``they make vietnamese to beilieve spraying AK-47s in the jungle is still the way how was is fought nowadays`

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom