What's new

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

You said the words are a joke, I did not get ban speech because PDF is created by China's allies? You are insulting the PDF manager the Personality! According to your ridiculous logic, Because PDF is by China's ally creation, Therefore all China, even if the Troll, also impossible to be forbidden to speak! the fact is that so? :rofl:
Your argument? Logical not normal Vietnam,, Is similar to talks with the lunatic:” Whether you do have the Mental problems?” The lunatic will acknowledge that he is be crazy? :rofl:
Bro, we blame No one, but if CHina keep saying some dirty words like "buying Vn girl" that unrelated to PDF but got No ban, and when we react we will be considered as trolling, so we will find some ways to deal with this bias issue.

And do you feel ashame with your friend Pakistanis ??When you have problem bcz of lying so much about how "rich" you are, you try to drag them in. But when they belive that you're very "rich" and ask you for some donation, you bluntly said:
For any other country, I would have said no. We still have a lot of our own people in poverty.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...illion-us-but-doesnt-pay-dime-pak-govt-2.html

Stop cheating people (include your friends also) about how "Rich" and how"Powerful" you are, can you , CHinese guys ??

Bro, we blame No one, but if CHina keep saying some dirty words like "buying Vn girl" that unrelated to PDF but got No ban, and when we react we will be considered as trolling, so we will find some ways to deal with this bias issue.

You have not answered my questions! Prior to this, Please don't quote me talk :no:

:lol: Also starts to shift the topic ! this is really in line with your usual style ah! Regarding revision missile range this matter, You tell me first, You are whether very stupid, ignorant, fantasy? Then we continue the next topic again! :azn:

It should also be at the Guangxi People's Liberation Army and the deployment of troops on the border, a strong military pressure on Vietnam to yield, good

The army demo show real face of China Gov.

You have not answered my questions! Prior to this, Please don't quote me talk :no:

Who talk about missile's range first in this thread, bro ???it's You, you pst first in Post #20
NiceGuy = Viva_Viet = robinhood. Common ground: Troll, stupid, ignorant, fantasy. We will control 80% of the South China Sea, We will modify S-300, brady Yakhont and holmes range, etc .This is your usual style, Do not think the replacement account number, I do not know you . Do not pretend innocent here, Because all the Vietnamese, you are the most trolls and stupid, Almost all day here, polluting China's national defense, The first two accounts are forbidden to speak two times, enough to reflect your behavior. Not to say that the troll's China, Not not been forbidden to speak, Also, not all of Viet Nam were prohibited to speak, such as Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ

No one said any thing about misslie's range before your' post :whistle:

Who talk about missile's range first in this thread, bro ???it's You, you pst first in Post #20

No one said any thing about misslie's range before your' post :whistle:

The Vietnam revises the S-300 firing distance, Is you elaborates in Viva_Viet, But present this account number is elaborated that Russia can help to increase Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance to 1000km, Therefore I, in " we will revise S-300 " behind to add the comma, even if expression is imperfect, Also no change you stupid ignorant essence question:1. Vietnam itself can not modify the -300 range, even if Russian help; 2 Russia can not help you increase Yakhont and Brahmos range to 1000km, even the former Soviet Union's most far supersonic anti-ship missiles only 550km. No matter who is to modify the missile range, they can not achieve what you say ridiculous range. So do not evade my question, Regarding revision missile range this matter, Please answer me, You are whether very stupid, ignorant, fantasy? :azn:

The Vietnam revises the S-300 firing distance, Is you elaborates in Viva_Viet, But present this account number is elaborated that Russia can help to increase Yakhont and the Brahmos firing distance to 1000km, Therefore I, in " we will revise S-300 " behind to add the comma, even if expression is imperfect, Also no change you stupid ignorant essence question:1. Vietnam itself can not modify the -300 range, even if Russian help; 2 Russia can not help you increase Yakhont and Brahmos range to 1000km, even the former Soviet Union's most far supersonic anti-ship missiles only 550km. No matter who is to modify the missile range, they can not achieve what you say ridiculous range. So do not evade my question, Regarding revision missile range this matter, Please answer me, You are whether very stupid, ignorant, fantasy? :azn:
But it's unrelated to this thread.we talking about Vn govt. calls time on anti-China protests here.So, don't start to shift the topic , bro :whistle:

There is not bias. Talking about facts are not bias -- even when the facts are not something you want to admit.
It is widely reported and observed that you can buy a Vietnamese bride for as little as 10000 Yuan.

The problem is caused by the regime in Haoni, without proper development in Vietnam, the economy of Vietnam crashed. 20% inflation dude! In China, 6% inflation is considered as rocket high, you have 20%!!

Rather than pointing fingers at someone who are telling the truth, you should prepare a armed uprising against your communist regime in Hanoi. They should be removed by the people of Vietnam.

But it's unrelated to this thread.we talking about Vn govt. calls time on anti-China protests here.So, don't start to shift the topic , bro :whistle:

I just quote your conversation, opened your hypocritical mask! So, face the truth, You speechless, Can only choose the shift topic to avoid my question, this is your usual style, because you Unable faced with this reality: you are very trolls, stupid, ignorant, fantasy! :no:

Teh problem for PDF here is: CHina have the right to insult VietNam with many dirty words, but if we react, we will be consider as troll and got ban , so we have to play" RobinHood game " here :cry:

There is not bias. Talking about facts are not bias -- even when the facts are not something you want to admit.
It is widely reported and observed that you can buy a Vietnamese bride for as little as 10000 Yuan.

The problem is caused by the regime in Haoni, without proper development in Vietnam, the economy of Vietnam crashed. 20% inflation dude! In China, 6% inflation is considered as rocket high, you have 20%!!

Rather than pointing fingers at someone who are telling the truth, you should prepare a armed uprising against your communist regime in Hanoi. They should be removed by the people of Vietnam.
But it's illegal in both China and VN, we don't sell woman.

And if you wanna talk about some illegal matter to prove that China is Better than VN, so we have lots of envidence to prove that : China is disgusting and human eater country. they made stamina pill with Baby flesh, they eat Baby soup. But the most terrible in CHina is they don't have enough good food to eat, so CHinese regime is pushing the development of GM produce and let their own people eat transgenic crop, and soon they will get sillier and numb like CHina rat and pig eating those crop.

CHinese keep eating human flesh and keep poisoning poor CHinese with transgenic crop, that why, Rich and smart CHinese try to flee from this disgust country
In September, 2010, according to a Chinese journalist who visited some villagers in Jinzhong, Yushu area of Shanxi province, a villager called Mrs. Liu said: "I had planted this type of corn in a few acres for about 3 or 4 years, I have found that the rats reduced dramatically, and especially those big rats, who eat a lot of corn; it is also strange that the rats seem a lot sillier and numb now, they just sit beside the corn and eat, not like before, they dragged the corn to their hole to eat."
GM Rice: A Breakthrough or Breaking Point In Science?

why are wealthy Chinese so eager to leave their country?

The truth is that, unless they emigrate, the wealthy have to suffer from the same causes of unhappiness as the poor. Take food safety. Last year, when a Chinese woman living in Canada was asked by the International Herald Tribune why she had left her country, she said it was because of the Sanlu (toxic baby milk) case, and also because of the "hatred against the rich."
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...so-eager-leave-their-country.html#post2008054
and of course , no one can trust CHina bcz they even cheat their best friend about how "rich" they are, so when Pakistanis belive they're very "rich" and ask for donation, they bluntly refuse to give their friend a dime !

May be I will be in trouble after telling the truth :)

and of course , no one can trust CHina bcz they even cheat their best friend about how "rich" they are, so when Pakistanis belive they're very "rich" and ask for donation, they bluntly refuse to give their friend a dime !

Haha, Even Vietnam gorvernment envie the China-Pakistan relation, we had never let Pakistan down as time tested friend...that is one of reason that India hate China...but we don't really give a dime. As for Vietnam, ask Laos, Thailand and Combodia if they trust Vietnam? they're more friendlier to China than to VN. China had undo and dismantle all Vietnamese influence toward Laos and Combodia especially, basically Vietname is completly isolated, now they're try to get U.S as backing since Russia can't afford to give Vietname free lunch.

Haha, Even Vietnam gorvernment envie the China-Pakistan relation, we had never let Pakistan down as time tested friend...that is one of reason that India hate China...but we don't really give a dime. As for Vietnam, ask Laos, Thailand and Combodia if they trust Vietnam? they're more friendlier to China than to VN. China had undo and dismantle all Vietnamese influence toward Laos and Combodia especially, basically Vietname is completly isolated, now they're try to get U.S as backing since Russia can't afford to give Vietname free lunch.
Hehe, why must we envy with the China-Pakistan relation ?? It's Pakistanis's question, not Vn nor India, and how did "Rich" CHina answer them
China is still a developing country, with a low per capita income. We can't just give out "charity" like the Westerners can.

What we can do, is invest. Like this
For any other country, I would have said no. We still have a lot of our own people in poverty.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...illion-us-but-doesnt-pay-dime-pak-govt-2.html

Why "Rich "CHina refuse some donation to your best friend ? Are you trully Rich as you said to poor Indian and Vnese ?:whistle:

Don't try to Fool the Vietnamese Friends Chinaman!

What was China doing sitting on the Laps of the USA when Pakistan Lost half her Country and China could only condole Pakistan! :lol:

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why "Rich "CHina refuse some donation to your best friend ? Are you trully Rich as you said to poor Indian and Vnese ?:whistle:

We never paid US or donated to US. We bought their bonds, for which they need to pay it back + interests.

In countries with modern economy, this is called investment, it is not available in your nation atm, but you should learn it, as it will eventually get to your nation.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Ops, why did not CHina help Pakistan like helping North Korea , bro ??

because we see them as our enemy.

Kim family is not our friend.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom