What's new

Handwara Encounter: CRPF inspector, policeman killed, five forces personnel injured

BREAKING: Multiple civilians injured and civilian structures damaged on both sides of LoC in today's exchange of shelling and gunfire between Indian and Pakistani armies.
Both??? Did you guys see the Kashmir elder interview yesterday to Indian channel where he said its Indian army which is firing on civilian homes even in IOK just to give PA bad name.
PA always spanks IA only carefully

Send some Ra’ad on Indian positions well inside their territory.

And why not Babur too.

Put all nukes forces on red alert

BC jab peace deal hamare hath me thi to us ko thora lamba ker lena tha... ab Nasar or Raad waste karo.

Whats new? that is all chest thumping chimps can do anyway, right?

BC jab peace deal hamare hath me thi to us ko thora lamba ker lena tha... ab Nasar or Raad waste karo.
waste? what are we saving it for?
2ndly, Abhi was no peace deal...they even rejected their pilot was on our side for almost a full day!
3rdly, you think they need a reason to shell?
4thly, they need to take out their anger and shame somehow!

It's time to show world their class how we got their f16 down with a mig 21.

Wreck havoc.

So u agree this one is edited with cuts.

Why DGISPR does this. Are you a TV station.
That potato is in your country now you can ask him why. Btw you guys haven't even shared a cutout or edited video of your so called surgical stricke.

Whats new? that is all chest thumping chimps can do anyway, right?

waste? what are we saving it for?
2ndly, Abhi was no peace deal...they even rejected their pilot was on our side for almost a full day!
3rdly, you think they need a reason to shell?
4thly, they need to take out their anger and shame somehow!

I never think Indians need reason to shell, but Abhi's captivity was leading public pressure for his release and no other deal could take place, while shelling is ongoing at borders.

Tell Imran Khan, India is looking for his PoW now, may be he decide to give few of those to India in good faith.

If that was the case then russia taking 10 times more losses still won against germany do u call russians loosers?
And guess who helped to beat the same Soviets on Afghanistan? :cheers:
Fact, india is a bigger stronger nation otherwise your pm wont have released the pilot for free.
To understand a "goodwill gesture" one has to have a little goodness in himself. A concept unknown to Indians I guess.
And you know what? For this you don't have to be a bigger or stronger but a better person.

You can take all mig21 for free.
Theek hai bhai. Phir na kehna " innay leli" :nono:

That potato is in your country now you can ask him why. Btw you guys haven't even shared a cutout or edited video of your so called surgical stricke.
Heyyy thats not fair, they have a full length movie of it! ;l

Back
Top Bottom