What's new

Handguns Info Bank.

can anyone tell me please how i buy gun now with license ??

10645251_349115488603009_8414626109533319467_n.jpg

I followed the instructions...The gun is not shooting....
Can you think of a reason why ?

No finger on the trigger...lol

If they could just make one with 4 firing modes and safety, you wouldn't need all of these lol...

top most is having all 4

10361496_351901311657760_1536773588645507134_n.jpg

top most is having all 4

no it has 3 firing modes and a safety...
It has full auto, 2 round burst and single shot. But no 3 round burst mode like in others. So one mode is still missing...

Go to any commercial place, the guards have the guns pointed towards people...It fu*king scares me every time...What if.....What if...

And sometimes I even start arguing with those idiots...

Even more idiotic is using guards equipped with fully automatic assault rifles at such close quarters(10ft open space in front of them, majority of people passing them by at 3-5ft)...They should have handguns.

Similar thing with the army as well...Sometimes you see a truck loaded with soldiers with loaded G3s pointed right at your face...People would disagree with me but what they do at the security checkpoints, fully loaded MG-3s or what ever pointing right at your face with safety off and a finger on the trigger. Their policy is "everyone's a terrorist unless proven otherwise"....Disgusting. Their primary goals being 1) kill terrorist 2) protect themselves, our safety is the least of their concern. And besides it makes no difference if they don't have that loaded machine guns pointing towards everyone's face...The attacker is not gonna shoot at anyone, he'll probably blow himself up...

no it has 3 firing modes and a safety...
It has full auto, 2 round burst and single shot. But no 3 round burst mode like in others. So one mode is still missing...

Go to any commercial place, the guards have the guns pointed towards people...It fu*king scares me every time...What if.....What if...

And sometimes I even start arguing with those idiots...

Similar thing with the army as well...Sometimes you see a truck loaded with soldiers with loaded G3s pointed right at your face...People would disagree with me but what they do at the security checkpoints, fully loaded MG-3s or what ever pointing right at your face with safety off and a finger on the trigger. Their policy is "everyone's a terrorist unless proven otherwise"....Disgusting. Their primary goals being 1) kill terrorist 2) protect themselves, our safety is the least of their concern. And besides it makes no difference if they don't have that loaded machine guns pointing towards everyone's face...The attacker is not gonna shoot at anyone, he'll probably blow himself up...
dont worry har bar G3 loaded nahi hoti... :meeting:

dont worry har bar G3 loaded nahi hoti... :meeting:

There's no way to tell...The checkpoints are always loaded I think...Someone once told me that police people don't keep the safety on for "readiness"....

There's no way to tell...The checkpoints are always loaded I think...Someone once told me that police people don't keep the safety on for "readiness"....
i cannot say about Police... but Pak Army is really professional force... so don't worry they will never shoot you by mistake.

i cannot say about Police... but Pak Army is really professional force... so don't worry they will never shoot you by mistake.

mistakes happen. FACT !

Anywhere around the world (and including Pakistan) in any basic weapons safety course you're taught never to point a weapon, loaded or not towards anyone. And keep it pointed towards the ground. And keep safety on. No one follows that in Pakistan...

mistakes happen. FACT !

Anywhere around the world (and including Pakistan) in any basic weapons safety course you're taught never to point a weapon, loaded or not towards anyone. And keep it pointed towards the ground. And keep safety on. No one follows that in Pakistan...
Safety is always ON in Pakistan Armed forces case. i cannot say about Police

Back
Top Bottom