What's new

Han Chinese Jihadist in Syria

China by executions is bring trouble on its soil they need to learn by executing Muslims will only increase dangers for them and massive dangers from both inside and outside will increase

这里是巴基斯坦论坛,巴基斯坦是伊斯兰国家,国内论坛有的是批评伊斯兰的地方,在这里还是少谈这些问题,在这里说了也没用,会破坏巴基斯坦网友对中国的印象(巴基斯坦人对伊斯兰是很虔诚的),只会让我们的敌人开心。所以中国网友,尽量少在该论坛批评伊斯兰,这些问题可以在国内论坛说

You are right.

I think I need to refrain a little. Please forgive me. As a SE Asian Chinese, I witness first hand how minorities are being treated in Muslim countries.

这里是巴基斯坦论坛,巴基斯坦是伊斯兰国家,国内论坛有的是批评伊斯兰的地方,在这里还是少谈这些问题,在这里说了也没用,会破坏巴基斯坦网友对中国的印象(巴基斯坦人对伊斯兰是很虔诚的),只会让我们的敌人开心。所以中国网友,尽量少在该论坛批评伊斯兰,这些问题可以在国内论坛说

Lux is Singaporean, and our Pakistani brothers won't feel angry at China just because he is personally hostile towards Islam.

他们的太祖吉纳Jinah早就知道伊斯兰的搞法行不通。但是老巴没法需要走钢丝,搞伊斯兰化。没搞伊斯兰,以他们那种复杂的民族国家,早就分裂了。

印度在那时就有机可乘,逐个击破,逐个吃掉,所以我也蛮同情老巴的。
Jinnah is a great person,his opinion is secularism,and serve best interests of South Asian muslims,once he said"You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan ... You may belong to any religion or caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the State."
With an independent Pakistan,the muslims of south Asia can develop the muslim middle class

Chinese [林子大了什么鸟都有]
This is not surprising,but I hate these things happen.

In fact, Hui can be seen as Han Chinese who believe Muslim, they speak in Chinese and a follower of Muslim, and there are many army general in PLA from Hui

@Lux de Veritas so this guy a Han convert, not a Hui?

Why do you hate Wholegrain so much?

Essentially. There is "no such thing as Hui race", it was created out of thin air by Mao. The Hui general Ma Bufang once said, there is no such thing as Hui race, only Han Muslim Chinese. 只有回教, 没有回族

13311198.jpg

The first commander of PRC aircraft carrier Li Xiaoyan is Hui.

Bai-Chongxi.jpg

Bai Chongxi, defence minister, Hui.

0.jpg

Ha Yuanyi, ROC top presenter, Hui.

630503947832344777.jpg

Chen Luyu, PRC top presenter Hui

Li_Zhi.jpg

Li Zhi, top philosopher Hui

cefc1e178a82b9018a5bb5a8738da9773812efb3.jpg

Zuo Baogui, top general, Hui

Hui_Liangyuu.jpg

Hui Liangyu, PRC vice-premier, Hui

Essentially. There is "no such thing as Hui race", it was created out of thin air by Mao. The Hui general Ma Bufang once said, there is no such thing as Hui race, only Han Muslim Chinese. 只有回教, 没有回族

13311198.jpg

The first commander of PRC aircraft carrier Li Xiaoyan is Hui.

Bai-Chongxi.jpg

Bai Chongxi, defence minister, Hui.

0.jpg

Ha Yuanyi, ROC top presenter, Hui.

630503947832344777.jpg

Chen Luyu, PRC top presenter Hui

Li_Zhi.jpg

Li Zhi, top philosopher Hui

cefc1e178a82b9018a5bb5a8738da9773812efb3.jpg

Zuo Baogui, top general, Hui

Hui_Liangyuu.jpg

Hui Liangyu, PRC vice-premier, Hui

But not all Hui are Han blood.

True. The Hui has central Asian Y chromosome. They screw too much Han woman. So now they identify themselves with Han culture.

The Hui essentially are Persians, Arabs and Turkic father and Han mother.

NTIyMzV9K3szNTg2MTU=.jpg

Many Huis also have Han fathers.

Some Huis were even descended from the East European male mercenaries recruited during the Yuan Dynasty.

Wasn't that the flag of ISIS?
They must be the most popular jihadi-group in the world if even Chinese join them.

these people are taking training to fight in china..... China must stop these bastards.. Should ban traveling out of country till the fight in middle east finished

In Islam, he is a hero.

Don't involve Islam in this terrorist talk.... Islam doesn't praise killers.

The Muslims countries are backward, ignorant, intolerant and radical due to centuries of intoxication with extremist ideology. Muslims countries are the worst persecutors of minorities and yet Muslims forever cry victim that they are being hunted down by everybody.

So much bias in one post.

----------------------------------------------------

Why don't you go and discuss these issues...in ME section.. with the natives of the region ???

Do you feel insecure when you leave your corner ? (pointed at all asian posters in this thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom