What's new

Han Chinese Jihadist in Syria

Reminds me William Hung... :lol:

Worst%202.%20%20She%20Bangs,%20William%20Hung.jpg
HOLY SH!T !!!! Billy is a sweater-bomber !!! Say it aint so,Billy !!! WEEP, WEEP !!!!!!!:cry:

@Lux de Veritas so this guy a Han convert, not a Hui?
Capture.PNG

Yosof Wang | Facebook

Yes. He appears like a Han. He also has a facebook, not updated for more than a year. So it is likely that PRC could have kidnap him. On the facebook, he put "Lybian PRC embassy" as his employer.

This guy could be from an elite family in PRC. To get a oversea posting job to a PRC embassy is not easy. Also he put his hometown as Beijing in FB.

Wasn't that the flag of ISIS?
They must be the most popular jihadi-group in the world if even Chinese join them.

多數畀伊斯兰洗腦

But if true as OP said, he is a Han, I don't know how much possibility that a Han is brainwashed by them. Even some Hui in China do not take their religion seriously.

We have more 汉奸 when Japan invaded China, many of them were sentenced to death or killed by people.

Anyway, must admit that he's a brave Han. Not sure about the remain.

those people who betray our religion should be excuted. especially the han turn to muslims and christian

View attachment 37160
Yosof Wang | Facebook

Yes. He appears like a Han. He also has a facebook, not updated for more than a year. So it is likely that PRC could have kidnap him. On the facebook, he put "Lybian PRC embassy" as his employer.

This guy could be from an elite family in PRC. To get a oversea posting job to a PRC embassy is not easy. Also he put his hometown as Beijing in FB.
入華則華,入夷則夷!

Still remember I warned you not letting Muslim immigration enter your country? Once a person converts to Islam. Big changes will happen. He will be more violent, lose interests for everything except religion, care about other Muslims much more than his own people. If necessary, he will destroy his own country without any hesitation for the interest of other Islam countries.

The Muslims countries are backward, ignorant, intolerant and radical due to centuries of intoxication with extremist ideology. Muslims countries are the worst persecutors of minorities and yet Muslims forever cry victim that they are being hunted down by everybody.

In future, I see Muslims suffer the same predicament as today if they do not change their ways.
You can't paint all Muslims with the same brush. These yahoos are extremists who've been totally brainwashed. They've even interpreted the Quran to suit their despicable ideology.

Still remember I warned you not letting Muslim immigration enter your country? Once a person converts to Islam. Big changes will happen. He will be more violent, lose interests for everything except religion, care about other Muslims much more than his own people. If necessary, he will destroy his own country without any hesitation for the interest of other Islam countries.
这里是巴基斯坦论坛,巴基斯坦是伊斯兰国家,国内论坛有的是批评伊斯兰的地方,在这里还是少谈这些问题,在这里说了也没用,会破坏巴基斯坦网友对中国的印象(巴基斯坦人对伊斯兰是很虔诚的),只会让我们的敌人开心。所以中国网友,尽量少在该论坛批评伊斯兰,这些问题可以在国内论坛说

Back
Top Bottom